Hogg tells Trump to stop destroying our economy

Boom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/T0JrXVnL9iw
nwitimes.com/business/steel/u-s-imposes-percent-tariffs-on-chinese-steel/article_45883c20-39e6-516f-9402-eb8bb8005f87.html
thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I love tariffs now.

there are taxes on all sales within the US. raising tarrifs are only adjustments for the tax rates of imported goods.

I think everyone goes through a phase in their teens where they think they know everything and that all the adults are just too stupid to see the obvious solutions you see. Part of growing up is realizing that you don't know shit and are just as stupid as everyone else.

SJWs stay locked in that phase, they're essentially overgrown children, so it makes sense that they'd start holding up actual children as people with solutions to complicated problems. David Hogg will likely never grow up.

>tax firearm manufacturers
>create jobs

>adding a tax to manufactured goods creates manufacturing jobs
this nigga is retarded

>firearm sales is used to create new manufacturing jobs and save lives
That fucking punctuation, what is it for, again?

How do people not see that this guy is just another mouthpiece for the establishment.

and this is why teenagers shouldnt vote

Who? Boss Hogg? From the Dukes of Hazard?

Why cant someone his age on our side go kick his ass. Just a life lessen ass beating. Sick of hearing his leftist bullshit.

I have a big fat gay prick

TRUMP YOU NEED TO HARDEN SCHOOLS DUH
I love this kid, I hope he never stops being retarded

>instead of raising taxes on foreign industry, you should raise taxes on domestic industry
Brilliant.

>in their teens
That soynigger is 25 + the age of the video youtube.com/embed/T0JrXVnL9iw

this kid is about the enter the depression phase of his post fame career, the likes are dropping, the calls are stopping, and mr hogg is realizing his 15 minutes are up, i predict suicide by handgun within 5 years

Whos kike hogg and why is he retarded?

Im prepared to pay negros a large sum of cash to go give him a lesson in cultural diversity.

this kid is going to get the shit kicked out of him when he turns 18 huh

>How about instead of tariffs, gun control!
>How about instead of lowering taxes, lower taxes on gun control!
>How about instead of building a wall, build a wall of gun control!
>How about instead of banning muslims, ban not having gun control!
>How about instead of gun control, gun control!

This kid’s ego is running full gallop away from him.

This shit is so pathetic

Why are they giving these retarded kids a platform?

He can’t explain how tariffs “destroy our economy”

US Steel is literally opening a new factory because of the new tariffs

lol yeah that'll work..

Really starting to dislike this little faggot.

What the fuck? How was this explained away?

His 15 minutes are fading

tick tock

Enjoy the fall mr hogg

Incorrect. No sales tax on most groceries for starters... at least in Midwest.

Yep, after the march, all these kids will be forgotten and it will be too much for them to handle.

Idiot needs to find some new kikes to write his material.

I feel sorry for David Hogg. He has had all the possible propaganda pumped out of him from the media, and soon he will be dumped by them. He will likely never get over being so famous, and will be unable to cope with being irrelevant. I could see him sucking cock for crack by the time he is in his 30s

Seriously? The fucking cops litterally sat outside while kids were getting shot. Not 1, not 2. But 3 cops.

>""""In high school"""
>knows what a good economy looks like
>knows anything about economics in general
>not blatantly controlled opposition
just starve this larping faggot of attention already

Is that the most 'punchable' face in America today?
Little worm.

god these kids are dumb AF

Obviously Hogh comes across as a smug, know-it-all little shit to most of us here. But are normies sick of his grandstanding by now? It's one thing for him to voice his opinion on gun control because he's a shooting "survivor," but why does he suddenly think he's an expert on international trade?

Was this motherfucker even in the same building that the shooting happened in? He probably only heard faint gunshot sounds and that qualifies him to speak about our economy now?

Right, but when did adults get so retarded they're giving air time to a 17 y/o kid. Who would even listen to anything this person has to say? They don't have anywhere near enough life experience to know their ass from elbow.

John McCain is almost 800 years old and he still doesn't know shit from shinola. Wake up people.

Disband the Department of Education.

>literally too young to remeber 2008 accurately
>going I talk economics

Somebody shoot this mothrfucker

>place tariffs on foreign imports of metals that we can mine and refine ourselves
>"destroying our economy"
Why couldn't cruz have shot this fucking retard instead?

>why does he suddenly think he's an expert on international trade?
Lost.
This is why I keep coming back to Sup Forums

>kids walkout of school to protest guns
>kids walkout of school to protest tariffs

Is it possible kids just dont like school?

GEE THIS SURE SOUNDS LIKE THE TWEET OF A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLER ALRIGHT

he became irrelevant last week

>aluminum

Governments taxes don't magically make jobs.

>Harden schools
He fucking suggested that. All the dems cried about it what the fuck?

So he is a crisis acting economist now with a future as the National Soy Foundation spokesman. What a retard.

Literally who???

>Literally
>Who

>kids

harden schools. lol, well we tried to arm the teachers but these faggots think they know better. will this guy ever shutup? they should not have given this insolent child a platform to speak from where idiots listen. hogg is literally never going to get laid even. hogg will be browsing Sup Forums by the time he is 24, guaranteed.

Am I allowed to say this kid doesn't know shit about anything now?

Hey Hogg how about you shut up you dingus

written by some 20something dingbat at the agency handling his social media after scanning the headlines on the free newspaper they give away in new york

some state and counties do impose a tax on food. Tennessee is one of the states which does. I think New York City is an example of a city.
This kid is so out of his element with his statements that he looks retarded to anyone who pays attention to the world.

residents of granite city cannot believe it this town is as depressed as east saint louis

He has the Drumpfkins running scared.

The New York Times?

Hogg is irrelevant now, so two weeks ago

Its believable that the cops were such cowards that they wouldn't go in though. The whole world is upside down right now.

> (OP)
Who?

TN offsets it by having no state income tax

Why are you still giving this retarded little shit attention

This is true. But food is still taxed, everywhere... NYC does not offset this.

I wish this """kid""" would grow up already.

Noice

What would a 17 year old know about economy, that still lives with his parents and the only experience is having handouts from mommy and daddy. Compared to a billionare

>you don't know shit that's growing up

Maybe for you. I would say growing up is learning enough to actually become authoritative on topics rather than talking out your ass like Airtime Hogg does.

>normies honestly think this kid hasn't been approached by activists

He will be appointed to the EU soon

D-don't say that!

This kid is still relevant huh

This guy's an actual retard. Apparently he hung up on POTUS after saying "fuck you", when Trump offered to meet him or something.
You gotta be pretty low IQ to hang up on an opportunity to meet the POTUS. Especially if you're actually looking for a movement.
What a failed crisis actor. He's going to jail soon.

Posted on the wall:
"In this classroom there are no walls."

Pol caught his mom tweeting with that account a few times

fpbp

Sup Forums will beat him up for a few months like Shia unit he is completely BTFO

>a 17 year old commenting on economic policy.
This is a fucking joke. 11.5k likes

Is Hogg the new drumpf?
Literally no one outside pol even remembers drumpf as a pejorative anymore.

>boom
why do niggers say that?

Not sure why everyone is freaking out about 25%

I've owned steel stocks for the past few years and the biggest jump by far has come from Obama's whopping 266%

nwitimes.com/business/steel/u-s-imposes-percent-tariffs-on-chinese-steel/article_45883c20-39e6-516f-9402-eb8bb8005f87.html

What's the time line issue

>on today's episode of "Hogg says" ....

i think that story is fake to seem edgy to retards
the dude is a an actor in his 20's. this was his deal to get into the msm/start a pol. campaign

>hogg
>the economists
Lets make a high schooler economists meme. Im tiered of these faggots.

Fuck Boss Hogg in his aids infested ass.

is a quick death too much mercy for this 25 year old political actor?

How would a tax on firearms create jobs?

I saw even the retards on the right, including Trump, are dick riding his kike classmate who's larping as a 2nd amendment teen. the kid was in the Oval Office this afternoon. so gay

stop giving these attention whores attention. they were no where near the shooting

Firearms are taxed. Retard.

thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
(((Pulling the strings)))

I don't even remember what the question was to be honest

>mfw american's have enough guns to arm entire militariessss.

they're using teens as props because you can't attack a "kid" -- the right is using his jew classmate for the same reason. just ignore these annoying kids

How about this liitle cnn fbi plant shut his damn mouth and stop acting like knows more than someone with years experience in business

Threadly reminder that David Hogg is literally mentally retarded and couldn't read until 6th grade.