Hibike Euphonium

What is their relationship?

first reply to a thread that will either last most of a week or under an hour

Lesbian best friends lovers platonically sexual lovers

How was sex between them?

Engaged

girlfriends

bandmates

Gay, lesbian, dyke, faggots, homosexual lovers.

guess it'll last three to five days then

That's pretty spot-on actually.

There is no doubt in my mind Reina will rape Kumiko one of these days.

Threads like this could last months on /u/ but apparently you aren't serious about it OP.

>dat kumikomin

The first season baits you in to thinking they have a special relationship, but in the second season they're just friends.

Kumiko might have ended up with Asuka but she still has that special bond with Reina.

Sadly there are no translations for the new novels so there's nothing to talk about.

then stop bumping it tard

I don't take kindly to demands. Can you make me stop?

CUTE

>kumi after an afternoon with reina

Season 3 never

We're getting a movie instead

Absolutely, beyond any shadow of a doubt, completely and utterly, 100%, fucking hard gay.

ignored by sensei and in a stable relationship with /ourboy/.

Have guys seen the Official Japanese site? It's all about KumiAsuka now

i only see condoms

I want to kiss Kumiko's shiny cheeks

Can we get a novelanon summoning circle going on?

We have the synopsis for the second novel from animesuki

As the first year club members are finally getting a hold of the club activities, at last Kitauji Highschool Brass Band has turned towards the Concour with all-out practice. However, Reina has a feeling of discontentment with Oboe player Mizore's solo execution.

Mizore and Nozomi together, the two of them, have set their eyes on a music college, is that affecting their performances?

And also, the first year student Kohinata Yume dislikes to play solo despite of being very good at it.

What outcomes await Mizore and Nozomi as well as the Concour?!

Note: This volume concludes the story of The Second Movement of Ups and Downs (Haran no Daini Gakushou)

I do hope this is not a repeat of drama we've already had. Also hope this is not a Kumiko saves the day scenario.