youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=l9yQq4NxyOE
youtube.com/watch?v=51uOq6DNdJA
youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i see no man

lmao
i really could not give any less of a fuck

this is exactly why we need police in the first place, people that can't follow the law need to be dealt with

>I jus gotoffa wurk man

Who hires people who dress like that?

Everywhere, that nigger probably makes $20 an hour at some nice factory. Affirmative Action

Nigs are so fucking stupid, it's almost like they want to get beat up. They do everything you aren't supposed to do in a police encounter.

I like how he screamed “I can’t breath” like ten times while he thrashed around and kicked the cops.

>BRUTALITY
That wasn't even worth pushing play.
I tuned in for violence, they didn't even tickle that nigger

It's called lockers you NEET. You'd know that most players worth working at have them if you'd ever get a job. He might have changed after getting off.

>donut eating retards out of breath and panting after a short chase and moderate struggling

On one hand as someone who drives around all day I fucking hate jaywalkers. On the other hand I hope these piggies get fucked for life.

May all of them get ruined forever over this.

for jwalking?

Black user here.. Fucking idiot.
Saw what I needed to up to 2min point.

Its like a moth to the fire, they can't resist (except in this case the nig did)

the single saddest part is NIGGERS CAN NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP

Kill all niggers. Kill all pigs. You work as a state tool you might as be a welfare sucking nigger.

>man
>actually a nigger

That shit was a bit excessive. Literally who gives a fuck about jaywalking if there are no fucking cars anywhere to be seen. I'm all about law and order but these needle dick cops were obviously on a power trip. In their defense black dude should of just said "okay officer I'm sorry"

3:02 lmao at those taps

nice

hassling people for jaywalking is fucking stupid, they should of handled it better but the black guy wasn't being smart either

It's night and doing shit like that in a warehouse district could get you hit due to low lighting and no one expecting a dark ass mother fucker to be mozying around in the street at night. The issue is that there's a law against it and you're supposed to be using crosswalks for the reason that a driver is at fault if he hits you in one. Meanwhile, they told this fucking idiot this and he decided to break the law and their reasoned order 4 more fucking times in their sight. Then they confront him about it and he decides to be a hard ass as if he has the power to conduct himself that way. So, he got his ass fucking beat after continuing to escalate the situation. This same dumb fuck would have comitted an even bigger crime otherwise because he has no respect for the law or law enforcement officers. Meanwhile, I've had far more serious run ins with comes and in some cases didn't even get a fucking ticket because I conducted myself properly and treated them w/ respect. Fuck this clown .. and yeah i've almost hit a dumb mother fucker like that at night jay walking

>nigger being sorry
That's a good one

>Literally who gives a fuck about niggers

Why do niggers always escalate shit, as if they purely act on instinct.

They don't even cuff you for routine stops if you don't immediately start raising massive red flags.

>Why do niggers always escalate shit,
In each altercation it is
> I DINDUNUFFIN
> RAISE AGGRESSION / GET LOUD
> CLAIM RACISMS
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
> AY YO HOL UP

Man, if you run or don't listen to police you are LITERALLY given them a right to beat your shit. Why cant people just fucking listen?

He's feels the need to continually point out the 'absurdity' of what they're doing while ignoring the absurdity of what he's doing. Relativism always.. it's a way of deflecting from one's own responsibility and fault. It's not so much that he wont stfu its that he thinks his yammering about their actions excuses his actions.

The sad thing is most of them don't know how to talk to police. You definitely don't give them an attitude. Be fucking polite. Unless you are really fucking up American police will leave you alone.

first of all, its “should have”

Second of all, you gotta be a numb nuts fucking retard to jaywalk 4 times while cops are around

>muh who cares

you gotta be some sort of inept to keep jaywalking around cops. if you cant even put aside your ego long enough to act withinthe constraints of national law, you deserve an ass whooping.

>but muh liberty
im not here to hunt down “law breakers”. Im here to hunt faggots who think theyre above the law.

Your post correct except about one thing. They expected a monkey to have the respect and reasoning ability of a man.

See : dumbfuck
It's not. It's night and its low visibility and he's in a warehouse district that likely has night deliveries/etc for which people aren't looking out for a dark nigger in low lighting. I'm black and this fucking faggot was asking for it by 2min in. If he claims they're profiling his stupid ass he should have enough since than to show his ass and give them what they're looking for.

You don't understand the black man do you? Its called testing the waters, basically you break a law in front of a cop to see how much you can get away with until they say something. Same thing happens in prisons. If a nig can get away with jaywalking then they will step up their rule breaking to other things like panhandling, theft, mugging, robbery, and then murder. You can stop black crime if you squash them while they are minor offenders and never let anything slide.

I care about all people because unfortunately all people belong to the American collective. Even the shitty ones.

Telling blacks to not jay walk is like telling kids to not get into the cookie jar, they can't help them selves. Kind of sad actually, trying to enforce rules on them they are incapable of following.

>they can't help them selves.

>I care about all people
WELCOME TO /POL,NIGGA

we don't have that stupid jaywalking shit here, he acted like a fool, personally if the cops give me hassle I'm going to be very polite and co operative because hey, i just want to get away without any trouble
It's fucking sad though because this will have life changing consequences for the guy and it's all just fucking stupid

Nigger you better watch your mouth. I don't live in the city dumbfuck.

Plus Asheville is a relatively small town. I seriously doubt it was CBD DUMBFUCK

Been here for awhile friendo

Well they are correct in the video. They didn’t do nothing. They did something, hence they are in cuffs.

> niggers
Lack intelligence to make sound connections between cause/effect especially if it requires thinking about a multiple chain of future events. Literal dindu mentality.
> niggers
> blacks
Not all blacks are niggers but a sufficient number is for generalization. I'm black and even in the case of encountering a fuckface racist cop never escalated things beyond some curse words for which I retired after being told to refrain. Took the fuck to court, represented myself, and made him look like an assclown [not guilty] ticket nullified. Not all blacks are the same. This guy was clearly a nigger.
This .. this guy was a literal retard.
Is what it is .. he's a part of the portion of the black ethnic group that is known as a nigger. No arguments about that.

nice

Another fun thing about jaywalkers that many of the degenerates in this thread may not know of. How do you think carjackings and insurance fraud happens? Think about that next time you want to let jaywalker nigs slide.

>Know whats funny? You're going to get fucked up hard core

Top kek

>Not all blacks are nigger
I remember being 12 years old, too

Good

Animal cruelty is uncool.

kek, all those blatant lies the cop told after 8:23
this is why i don't care about white genocide. only Japanese are human

>punching his skull when he's laying prone on the ground and you're holding the chin so its easier to crush your fist through
This video is awesome, more like this pls.

> black
> nigger
Pick one.
We do in the states to preserve order. Tell me whose fault it is when some jaywalking idiot gets pummeled? The drivers? What if they couldn't see him? This is why you have crosswalks and crosswalk lights. Its hardly ever enforced unless you're being a fucking idiot .. In this case, more than likely someone called in a suspicious man roaming around near private property and/or the cops almost hit his stupid ass on a regular patrol so they reminded him of the law/cross walk for which he showed his ass. You might have done the intelligent thing. However, he obviously isn't which is why it is they likely brought up the jaywalking law. Better to get this stupid fuck to wake up via this than doing something more retarded down the road. So, they had to teach this dumb mother fucker his father failed to teach him when he was younger.

>not one of the whites behind the counter pucked up something to stab that fucking ape
gosh what a missed oppurtunity. you couldve splayed his negro ass open and would uave been entirely justified.

Bitch stfu

> man
That's not a man, that's a nig

shut your fucking gab ape

You remember living in a fucking hood?
Sorry your parents are financially irresponsible and you had to live in such conditions.

I wish all niggers where dead so I could feel safe!

>Jaywalking is a crime. He was warned already, numerous times, AND they knew this dude by name.
Let me introduce you to something, OP:
Blacks do this passive-aggressive shit called "line steppin". Let's say you are in a club, and a brotha walks up to your girl, who is having a conversation with you, interrupts her to get her attention while you are mid sentence. Now, this is him calling your bluff. You are either going to interrupt him RIGHT BACK, and tell him to step right the fuck off, or you're going to do the typical white than and try to be civil.
"Excuse me, we're having a conversation, so if you wouldn't mind..."
"Oh! My man, I thought you was her brother or sumtin'. Aiight..."

That's a line step.

Later on that night, you might need to use the restroom, or get another round. Guess who's back? That's right! This time, he didn't interrupt. She was just sitting there, all by her lonesome.

"Hey man, if you don't mind, we're..."
"Wassup dawg... Fraid I might get her interested?!?"

If you don't bitch slap him, not punch, BITCH SLAP him, this will continue to progress until you and your girl leaves. In her mind, though, you pussed out, and she's gonna be thinking about that all night. Even thought you think you took the civil high road, you really did puss out.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9yQq4NxyOE

What's going on here with the cops is that they've seen this shit so many time, that even the cops are playing their game. No cop wants to be made out a bitch, and to be honest, this patrol guy is probably a rookie. Gotta prove himself, and establish dominance over that sidewalk.

It's true; you can't live with them because their modus operandi is ANTITHETICAL to actual societal norms.

Tase him? Meh; it's a bit much. However, the mother fucker should have been polite and asked for the ticket so he could "go home". He instead decided to play stupid. What you see is the result of "keepin it real".

Gentle chimp wrangler is gentle

"Do anything stupid and you're gonna get hurt further"

nice

Here's the frame of it lols

youtube.com/watch?v=51uOq6DNdJA

blacks = nigger

There you go Mr Guilt ridden white liberal ally.

THIS IS AN IQ TEST
and OP failed

His biggest mistake was running so slow a pig caught him.

i think they were joking and pretending the nigger was a person

> Guilt ridden
> Liberal
> Ally
Nigger

Just doesn't seem to be an issue here, people take responsibility and cross roads sensibly pretty much anywhere. If a cop sees you cross a motorway he'd stop you and call you a fool but you wouldn't get a ticket or anything.
I understand your points and we didn't see the previous incidents that led to this and the guy was a fool and the cops were doing their job (if a little overzealously IMO) but this guy is unlikely to be "reformed" what's more likely is that he will never escape the system and probably get stuck in a cycle of ever increasing desperation and will likely be tempted to commit more crime because he's fucked anyway
like I say, It just seems like a lot of unnecessary and stupid misery and wasted energy for all

No Pepe, the light is bad and will hurt you.

comply

You don't understand how things operate here in the south. Blacks are infamous for jay walking and it creates a dangerous situation for them, blacks often walk on the road at night wearing no reflective clothing and riding bicycles on busy roads.

If you don't crack down on jay walking you would be incapable of driving because they would block roads like they do in majority black cities like Detroit. It creates a chaotic and dangerous situation so they have to be kept in line.

It protects black jay walkers. Personally I think they should just legalize running over negroes but hey what ever.

>MFW I spot African American niggers jay walking in the deep dark kvlt mountains of WNC

It is an issue.. tons of people get seriously injured jay walking and no they aren't paying attention. The U.S is not built around pedestrian traffic. In a number of states, you only have the right away if you are legally crossing the road in a designating crosswalk. As such, if you get mowed down any other place you're not supposed to be you have no recourse. THE US IS NOT THE UK. The copy didn't give him a ticket. He politely instructed this fucking idiot to use a crosswalk. He then proceeded to jaywalk for more fucking times. Are you deaf? Watch the video. What's wrong w/ you cucks?
> a little overzealously IMO
This fuck broke the law. Got a warning then broke it four more times in front of the officers. They then pulled him over again to ascertain what his brain malfunction was. Every step of the way he escalated it more and more. You're right :
> this guy is unlikely to be "reformed" what's more likely is that he will never escape the system and probably get stuck in a cycle of ever increasing desperation and will likely be tempted to commit more crime because he's fucked anyway
So, if he didn't have a record to begin with they now have his retarded ass in the system. He was never going to follow the law as demonstrated. So its better to pop this fuck's cherry early on and get him in the system to ensure he doesn't continue to be a fucking delinquent w/o recourse. If he decides after this he isn't going to get his shit together, then he never was.
> like I say, It just seems like a lot of unnecessary and stupid misery and wasted energy for all
No wonder you fucks are cucked to shit in the UK and being ovverrun by a hoard of savages, niggers, and arabs. You'd probably say the same thing after one of them stabbed your wife and raped your mother. And here i was thinking it was a meme.

I am the light, the darkness, and everything in between

Cucked britbongs don't understand.
No wonder they're getting overrun by them

Dry it the fuck up. I've taken Rand Paul and Rodney King tier beatings from the Po Po, we're talking folded lungs, pleural effusions, broken bones and a bullet graze.

You know what I did when I got out of jail and the hospital? I wore my damn lumps. I'm the dumb sunnuvabitch that didn't want to put his hands behind his back and decided on numerous occasions that I could whip all four (or five, or eight) of those pricks only to be proven horribly, horribly wrong.

That's what a man does, opposed to setting up a Gofundme and crying the blues.

I bow to your greater knowledge
It is different here but will likely become more like the US and we do have the line steppers here too, It's just not as extreme, yet.
We have been too tolerant and we are totally under the cosh of this fucking globalist bullshit agenda but we aren't all cucks and we are waking up

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc

That nigga is just looking for some lawsuit money.
fucking better acting then anything out of hollywood in decades.

it is suspicious to do in front of the police multiple times like that im sure if he wasn't doing it they wouldn't have even fucked with him

the only absolute here is that America is doomed. Its not doomed because of these cops or the blacks. Its doomed because of the posts in this thread, these same posts are the thoughts of millions of americans who hide them during formalities.

Our culture is toxic, we let them divide and conquer us. We are doomed to repeat a endless cycle of minorities seeing themselves as victims and white citizen reactionary insults when one of them fucks up.

No one helps each other, no one gives a fuck about each other. These cops are underpaid, this black guy is underpaid, no citizens really care about either of them.

And you all sit here for the lulz playing the divide and conquer game.

Pol reminds me of idiocracy to be honest, this place is basically OW MY Balls.

if your genes aren't shit and you're actually smart then you should move to Japan. our hafu babies will lord over the ashes of the west

only a nigger would turn a ticket into a felony

my genes are absolute shit and my body is broken so I am just going to decay further here until i hero.

I used to enjoy reading about current events, but its no longer enjoyable... i can actually predict what is going to happen now and everyones reaction to it.

I remember I left GLP because it became an echo box and it was just sensational headline inside post and an endless reply of the same tier posts.

Pol is quickly becoming that, it borderline is actually and I just cant give up the ghost. There are no good history threads here, conspiracy threads, or obscure stuff.

ITs just racist post on minority group and endless stream of replies, woman did this post and commenters all hate on woman for 150 replies, post on shooting and then everyone looking for holes in story... and so on.

>they're wh*Te

who would have fucking guessed, disgusting animals

TLDW
>Put you hands behind your back x100
>Taser
OW! OW! OW! OK OK OK OK OK !

Good taze and beatdown. Dude escalated for no reason and then played the victim card. When a cop tells you to do something just fucking do it. It really isn't hard.

These cops don’t have anything better to do? A crosswalk?

and he's black, what's your point faggot

>ITs just racist post on minority group
FOUND A NIGGER!

P.S. it is (it's) not ITs

yup, if you are screaming you can breath.

Go back to your shithole Liberia, we gifted you ungrateful cunts an entire country. It's all yours, only niggers there.

fucking pedant

cool, i feel less lonely when i see a fellow old GLP fag on here.
8pol is better than this board/site in some ways. have you tried that?

All niggers should require weekly beatings to get their dindu culture out.

Beat the spics too, they will probably come back faster so we can laugh and exploit them

I fear you may be right but there is still good stuff happening here from time to time and a few normies and shills getting turned

nah he's resisting arrest

>be cop in north carolina huwite apertheit state
>arresting some stray nigger
>"but i dindu nothin!"
>taze the nigger and proceed arresting

>You'd know that most players worth working at have them if you'd ever get a job

the fuck did u just say?

too bad they didnt just shoot him. how many fucking times do you have to tell someone to do something as simple as put their hands behind their back before they actually do it? problem is, niggers are inherently racist and dont respect any white person in a position of authority, ie a cop.