Am i white Sup Forums?

Am i white Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NToDMpoViv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf is wrong with your arm

Popeye??

Saged for being a shill faggot.

Your forearm looks like popeye you should probably go to the hospital.

Jesus fuck, fix your arm first.

About half white I'd say

The fuck OP, curl something and fast.

nice shoop

Your arms looks like stretched out dry playdough. What the shit?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you a sailor?

Post pictures of pee-pee

It's called a farmer's tan.

Good joke, 1/2

A jew in nazi germany from the looks of it

A fucking dyel is what you are.

half el goblino half la creatura

whiter than you

Good God, use more than just your wrist to jack off!

The camera's perspective makes his(?) forearm look bigger

yes you're white, Popeye

This isn't normal you know right?

im fucking dying

He'd be a fucking hairy woman.

This is what you remind me of desu

youtu.be/NToDMpoViv0

white - people who trace their ancestors back to Europe.

Why do people think being white is cosmetic?

bro... your arm

>implying females come to this sausage fest of a site.

Lay off the Spinach user
Also yes

Back to Ancapistan, Meira

no

>1 post by this ID
your arm was in a cast don't make it so exciting, it's not that exciting really

Depends.

That's one of the weirdest arms I've seen in awhile from a non-synthol user. Does a white person even have arms like that? I don't think so.

Here is another picture to help.

looks like a lanky jew arm to me

It is just angle and a shitty $50 smartphone camera

show your weird ass arm again

Not white. Not even angles can make a forearm look that weird. You should probably seek help for it.

We don't die of hunger in this country anymore.
Lift some weights and eat some fucking bacon.

Are those cum stains on your wall? No wonder your arm is fucked up. Definitely looks like nigger housing.

obviously you are one of Popeye's nephews. Which one?

>pink nipple
100% European my friend

>pink nips
Good news

I see and admire the numbers. forced perspective is a thing.

>his(?)

You know Jews and albino niggers can have p[ink nipples? DNA testing and a family tree check is the only way to prove Whiteness

get something to eat and start lifting something please

Show face

Is this what mixed race means?

>Talking about the colour of someone's nipples
This is the current state of Sup Forums.

you're a skeleton

you look white but you are most definitely a soyboy

The state of OP

There's a girl(?) that works in the sandwich shop i go to that doesn't shave her arms and it's disorienting how hairy she is.