Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Does anyone have like a good PPT presentation or visuals of "who owns the major media"? Or if you have anything related to where the mainstream media outlets (around the world if possible too) fall on the political spectrum?

I teach at an international school in China and I want my kids to be aware of all of this stuff. Also, we have a project where they have to research a news article every week using a variety of websites. Any good websites you recommend where they can get a more/less biased view that they might not see in the mainstream?

Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/01/business/media/mike-oreskes-npr-sexual-harassment.html
businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the cnn one and the nyt one are both easy to find and someone else will post them
npr notably gets straight-up federal funding. meaning money exits the paychecks of american citizens to line the pockets of these people so they can trash our president every day to an audience of cat ladies

Thanks I'm looking for something a bit more politically correct than this one though perhaps haha.

then abandon your entire topic

I just mean I can't really go off on a tangent about Jews

its not a tangent they own it all, and fill most the positions in the main companies........

those steaks look like fuckin gold bud

OK but I'm looking more for broad concepts and then I can get into specifics - such as media outlets are owned by businesses and governments - and later we can identify the major players within etc.

They're still learning English, if I just go off about Jews they're going to become little monsters

Thanks fellow Canadian! Have a good night eh

what im driving at is you cant talk about media bias and media ownership without talking about jews. it is absolutely fundamental to the topic. you're not going to teach them anything at all if you say "oh wow look this is another example of politically-liberal bias in western news"
you're shortchanging them big-time if that's what you want to do. i doubt you'd get in hot water in china for naming the jew.

those are fatty cows raised in japan to make these beautiful marbled steaks. they are fantastic but they are basically meme-tier here as well as in canada. a real kobe steak is fucking ridiculous and it makes it much harder to eat western steaks

thats some fuckin good lookin meat yo

ok, and?
what im saying is you can't talk about the media in the west without talking about jews
you can do it in a way that isn't like "fuck these kikes we need to kill em". that's up to you to figure out as a teaching professional. but if you're doing any honest job, you cant touch the subject at all without talking about jews.

i'd look into the frankfurt school and teach it like a history lesson if you even want to go down this road to begin with. but truly there is no way to do it in an honest manner without talking about jewish influence

OK I'll think about it.

I've had a real Kobe steak once and it cost me about $350 or so, was fucking worth it though

OK fair I'll have to think of a way to go about it.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, user... What exactly are you trying to insinuate?

>tfw broke and no steak

look at dat slab of meat.
holy shit..i can't even imagine what it tastes like.

Waygu cattle are god tier and the Japs have the best ones, which are designated Kobe. I think only 4000 head of cattle per year make this grade and only 10 percent are sold on the international market. Least that’s what I saw on Mikey Chen’s YT vids

I kinda thought you implied that 2bh

nytimes.com/2017/11/01/business/media/mike-oreskes-npr-sexual-harassment.html

Why are kikes so perverted Sup Forums?

i had steak and lasanga for breakfest pleb

Oh wait OP, did you mean something like this

I just took out my last pack of deer chops because of that picture. I'm going to be fat forever.

seems correct
the best you can do here is just get the fattiest-looking steak. not certified angus meme steak and definitely not grass fed. just get a store-butcher steak with the most fat on it. do it quickly on cast iron in olive oil. making work in some butter just before you take it out.
i fucking loathe japanophiles and weebs but truly the real kobe steak, properly prepared, cannot be touched. that's a fact.
here you just need to not fall for memes and try to find the fattiest steaks with the best marbling at your local whatever

not if you stop consuming carbs in the same meal as your fats. and frankly you can cut carbs to zero and be better off for it
if you're hunting and freezing a shitload of venison, and you're also concerned about becoming fat, just stop eating carbs. you'll stop craving them after like a week and you can make use of your hunting and drizzle them in butter and oil too without getting fat

About half of it melts in your mouth in the first 3 seconds of it being in there. The other half just chills. It's amazing.

these are exactly the kinda stuff I'm looking for! Thanks guys, got any more?

Most globalists are not even Jewish so what's the point of blaming mainstream media like they are our true enemy.

>Or if you have anything related to where the mainstream media outlets (around the world if possible too) fall on the political spectrum?
google scholar you retarded nigger, got 5 papers in my favorites not going to link it =)

youre a goddamned hero

he hasn't done shit

That is why you lose. You're scared to even say the words. The anti-defamation league was created around the same time and the Fed and IRS. You're scared to even say it.

To paraphrase Lazare here, is it more likely that all the unconnected people of the world somehow aligned themselves against Jews? Or is it more likely that they made enemies wherever they went throughout history?

Definitley Prime NY strip from all that marbling

That's Kobe negro.

I'm trying to do what I can without getting locked up / losing my licence lol

here you go user

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

so replace my taters with meat? intriguing...

Thanks man.

come on man
ketogenic diet
the inuits you guys have up there have been doing this for centuries because they can't grow carbs in that snow
it's not a meme diet. it's been a thing for centuries, and notably a thing in bodybuilding and fitness for decades. i've been on a ketogenic diet for 4 years. i am 35 with perfect bloodwork and i am jacked and tanned and lean
the only hard part is the first week where your body adjusts via glycogen pissing and diarrhea and cravings. if you want to eat big time steaks with butter and you can trade bread for that, then just do a keto diet

You're a genuine moron. The whole cow is Kobe beef, but there are still cuts of meat inside. There's no such thing as the Kobe sectoin. You are so fucking dumb.