Berserk

Why did Casca appear to be enjoying this? She's not even trying to fight back, I find it difficult to believe a battle-hardened warrior would just lie there.

Oh boy it's this thread again.

This scene was made by hentai artists. Read the manga. Delete this thread

Is that supposed to be cum leaking out at the very end?

Yes, in the manga Griffith impregnates Casca.

Did Guts use the coathanger method or push her down some stairs?

He raises it like the beta he is with his small beta cock as pictured here.

Nah, he takes care of the child like the good cuck he is

Truly this page encapsulates the very cuckholdry that berserk fans seek out on a daily basis, not only real physical cuckholdry but also through the series they are so devoted too in the horrible anime, video games, repeated hiatuses, and everything else that spawned as a result of this godawful manga being brought into this world

because those are tears of joy retard

She was mind broken by seeing a bunch of demon niggers killing her comrades and friends by his husbando's orders.

>be human
>don't even think demons exist
>watch every person you grew up with and spent your entire life with get ripped apart and mercilessly slaughtered by supernatural creatures
>the man you use to idolize is reborn as some sort of demon and rapes you in front of the man you love while his eye is ripped out and his arm is chopped off
pretty sure she went insane during all this, literally becomes a vegetable after the event

>pretty sure she went insane during all this
Then why did she orgasm and allow her womb to descend for Griffith's sperm?

>Read the manga

Because Miura is a retard and instead of depicting rape as the ugly act that it is, he tried to make it look """sexy""" thus completely ruining the scene.

ntr is fun and all but you gotta stop projecting it into all.

>not understanding the insane part

Women can't win against the cock.

Because that movie is a shit adaptation and we know for a fact based upon the dick monsters and revulsion infesting the darkest corners of her broken mind that she hates it.

Now go to bed.

t. Guts

So is this Berserk's equivalent to Eva's what the fuck did I watch threads?

>rape
>ugly act

Ow the edge

She was already raped to physical and mental exhaustion. Plus shes being held down by a demigod.

Are you 12?

Nah, this shit is perfectly understandable if you were paying a minimum amount of attention.

I watch this scene every now and again when there is no good NTR doujins out

pretty sure this was after all the apostles had had their way with her. she's exhausted by that point.

He was going to kill it and Skull Knight even told him he should, but he didn't because Casca. And Skully said something along the lines of "maybe he has a part to play". The kid's gonna be the key to Griffith's downfall.

Her mind was broken into pieces. Then being embraced by Griffith gave her conflicting feelings because she truly loved him through adoration. So it's like she regressed to the mind of a child then shown a crude version of love by the person who saved her and showed her power and individuality. In a way he was the closest thing to a father she ever had. So if you can imagine a similar situation with a step father doing something similar to her daughter after years of a loving relationship then maybe you'll understand.

Will she ever go back to normal? I loved her in the old series and the movies but i can't get myself to read the manga because seeing retard Casca makes me suffer. Griffith did everything wrong

So basically she's a fucking whore who can't keep her legs closed? Got it.

Low tier attempt.

Never. I expect her to go berserk and convince Guts he needs to finally do something.

>Never. I expect her to go berserk and convince Guts he needs to finally do something
Yeah no. She's running straight back to Griffith for more dick and to have her child raised by it's proper father.

If you have to ask I think you know the answer.

Another low tier attempt. I guess it's a little amusing you're even trying. Not enough to justify me ever using a captcha to reply to you again though.

Why is there a feminist here?

Griffith did nothing wrong

>can't even counter my statements
>l-low effort response
If they were such low effort surely you'd be able to prove me wrong with ease.

>saying rape is wrong makes you a feminist
why is an edgelord here? wait, what am I asking

>rape is wrong
Fuck off

Rape isn't ugly at all, it's beautiful. Why do you think so many people love looking at rape doujins?
It's sex in its purest most natural form. All sex prior to civilization was rape.

Then I assume you're perfectly okay with someone entering your home and plowing your ass, user?

Reality is that many women who are raped sorta enjoy it, in the sense that they feel good, not that they WANT to be raped. This is often the cause of deep guilt and mental trouble afterwards.

I'm a reasonably strong male, own guns and an alarm system. There's little chance someone would be able to do it. If they managed, I guess that would just be the way of the world. Unless they have AIDS or something it's not a big deal.

No he tried to smash it after it got born, but then he had pity. It teleported away because it's some kind of weird demon creature.

This, the women that inhabit the modern earth were literally selectively bred via rape. It's hard coded into them to like it.

No, you do know there is a substantial difference between man and woman right? What applies to one does not automatically apply to the other.

What a strange hill to die on.

What's some good music to listen to while reading berserk? I've gone through the anime soundtrack and darksouls'.

>rape is beautiful
>except if i'm the victim of course, hehee!

I don't think the concept of mental trauma concerning rape would exist if society didn't dictate that it should exist. In caveman days when virtually all sex was rape. Do you think all girls were walking around feeling traumatized?

It's so bizarre that social conditioning can make people feel real debilitating trauma

I don't think the concept of feeling pain after i slapped you would exist if society didn't dictate that it should exist.

>In caveman days when virtually all sex was rape
>implying
Neanderthals went extinct because no human women wanted to fuck them. All the remnants of neanderthal genes in us are autosomal or X-linked, no Y chromosome genes at all. Caveman sex was loving and intimate, just as Griffith was to Casca.

Bloodborne OST fits perfectly IMO.

Careful you'll trigger the crossboarding feminists ITT

The Black Swordsman Arc material sounds like something off a Candlemass album

>virtually all sex was rape

How do you know this to be true?

Imagine ever seeing a tv series adaption of Berserk in the West. The Eclipse episode would make The Red Wedding look like a toddler's birthday party. People would lose their godamn minds.

Imagine the rancid, medieval shit that must have resulted from that ass pounding. Gross.

Sansa getting raped caused a big crystorm but it blew over

You are changing the meaning of what that post said. It made no claim about whether rape was good or bad, just that it ugly and not sexy.
Claiming that rape can never be titillating and has to always be ugly is something a feminist would say.

It sucks knowing that most of your female ancestors were raped. Feels bad, man.

Maybe it wasn't a big deal in cave man days but we did evolve to a small extent with actual intellect as our society changed.
There is pleasure in sex but being forced against your will from someone you don't want in such a thing would
deeply bother the mind.
It's an unknown possibility that social conditioning makes an impact, but if it did it would most likely be minimal.
If you're referring to an older women I'd kind of agree with you. But anyone younger then 20 probably has legit trauma

>but we did evolve to a small extent with actual intellect as our society changed
Then what's your excuse?

I'm at chapter 100 or so. Is Guts trying to kill the original monsters that killed his friends? Is there a reference chart or picture for comparison?

I don't think it mattered much to them, it wasn't mentally parsed as some horrific atrocity that must be remembered forever

At most it would be an inconvenience, at best enjoyable, I reckon

gore can also be titillating to some. What I'm saying is if you get off to rape or hurting people in general you're kinda fucked in the head.

Having more intellect then you

>Yobai
>At night, young unmarried men would silently enter houses with young unmarried women. A man would silently crawl into a woman's room and make his intentions known. If the woman consented, they would sleep together. By the morning he would leave

Inb4
>consented
As if they actually had a choice

Hey normalfag maybe Discord is more your speed.

Rape isn't remotely the same thing as gore. Gore isn't even sexual.

Rape is simply sex where one party has no say in the matter. You can consider it a more extreme version of sex where there's a dominant/submissive dynamic.

>Comparing immediate physical pain to societally generated psychological trauma

>if you get off to rape or hurting people in general you're kinda fucked in the head.
Sweetie, virtually all of the human population has rape fantasies, be it giving or taking. You too.

Social conditioning does make a huge difference. I have noticed that people in first world countries are a lot whinier than people from third world countries.

>sex where there's a dominant/submissive dynamic
Which time and time again women have proven to be fans of.

Guess I learned something new today.
I wonder if there are some studies of this.

>this entire thread
holy shit
i'm pretty sure 90% of you has never talked to a woman and it shows since you keep your arguments going by assuming stuff.

Even rape seems to a common fetish for girls.

>i'm pretty sure 90% of you has never talked to a woman
I talk to my mom every day

Just look at the popularity 50 shades had, that says it all really.

That does not answer the issue of that post claiming that a rape scene is ruined just because it happens to be sexy.
There is no requirement that rape scenes have to be ugly to make them more legitimate and claiming that there is, is something a feminist would insist on.

>You can consider it a more extreme version of sex where there's a dominant/submissive dynamic
No you can't you damn retard

Yes you can? The whole point of the dominant/submissive thing is that the dominant person is the one in control. It doesn't have the same bite if the submissive gets to decide the sex doesn't happen any more.

Why do Berserk threads always go full retard

not our fault you read to much hentai manga and did not know a sacrifice was near a god hand and somehow you expect them to be conscious
t. insecure user

Because the story went full retard after Miura ran out of things to rip off from Raimi.

>speedreader doesn't know she was already pregnant

I am pretty sure that being raped by an attractive member of the opposite sex would be a much more common fantasy for men too if women were stronger than men.

>one panel with a couple of bdump SFX is absolute concrete evidence that Casca was already pregnant
The mental gymnastics are astounding

The problem is modern (western) women have unrealistic standards

I was fully ready ffor this image to be bullshit, but wow, that really is pretty blatant.

Me too, I have (literally) unrealistic standards. As in, I only want girls who aren't real.
It's best this way.

Are you replying to your own post?
That image was clearly bullshit .

t. Kentarou Miura

>Are you replying to your own post?
No? Why would you think so?

And it didn't even invole the dogs like in the book!

>NTRfag being this desperate

Feminists also talk to their dads and that doesn't mean they stop hating all men.

>>>/reddit/

Because that image is such obvious bullshit that the only person willing to claim that is an idiot or the original poster trying to give it some legitimacy.