Dragon Ball Super

Where do you guys think Super can go from here?

Personally, I see a couple of SoL arcs and then Super ending. But that's mainly because I can't think of anything that goes beyond this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pn2cKp0ZNkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Although Jiren is super strong, he is only a ningen and cannot kill an immortal.

>ULTIMATE ASSPULL
What the fuck was the point of this form if it's never going to be used again and only happened because goky succed up a spirit bomb? There is no possible way jiren will let goku make another spirit bomb to trigger this bullshit again. I know they will find some stupid way to make him go back to that form though.

>if it's never going to be used again
People like you are what's wrong with this fanbase.

Toi deliberately left out the other universes just so they could keep milking Super. The better question is when the end of z is going to take place.

>What the fuck was the point of this form if it's never going to be used again?
> I know they will find some stupid way to make him go back to that form though.

I need an arc where Goku and Vegeta visit Planet Sadal.

>Where do you guys think Super can go from here?

I mean besides this arc, it will never be used again because it would be fucking retarded to give goku the power to just surpass gods at anytime.

Whatchu mean nigga.

Why is this so much better than looking than Toyo's?

Is anyone else besides me really not want Caulifa and Kale to reach the super saiyan gods (red or blue) transformations?

I hate how they trivialize and make it a joke.

>Is anyone else besides me really not want Caulifa and Kale to reach the super saiyan gods (red or blue) transformations?
Are you new?

It literally still has to end with the final episode of DBZ. They can't do anything like erase Universe 7, kill any of the main cast, or have Goku become the ruler of the multiverse. It still has to end with everyone on earth going to a martial arts tournament and Goku deciding to train Uub as the next protector of Earth.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Someone post that picture featuring the new figures with UI Goku and the coming soon guy.

Would grande padre's 2 episode special generate more hype than jiren vs goku's special did?

>RiBrianne turned out to be the most successfully executed new character recently

>we find out the universes are constantly under attack by GoD tier beings
>the actual job of GoDs are to patrol the universes together to fight off this new threat
>now Goku has achieved GoD tier, Beerus allows him to join in these patrols
>the whole cast is left on earth and the story now revolves around Goku, Jiren and the GoDs working together to stop these threats. Instead of Beerus playing a supervising role, he becomes a full fledged combatant ally of Goku fighting side by side with him
>the ToP ends up attracting all the these new enemies, instead of a few stragglers reaching the universes, they now have to face the full force of an invading army
>while the GoDs fight these threat, the angels trains any mortals with potential
>Whis trains Vegeta and Frieza, along with the rest of the Z fighters against the clock, hoping to send them as backup for Goku and GoDs

>implying the end of z wont get retconned like everything else

So did anyone notice Damom sneaking up on Jiren during that scene where all the fighters were slowly approaching Jiren?

Cuz you're dumb nigga
Limit breaker isn't a form it's a technique
Smh senpai

Why the fuck does Goku want to face Oob in EoZ after everything he's faced in Super? How does a Pure Boo reincarnation hold up to fucking Beerus, Hit, Goku Black, Merged Zamasu, and Jiren?

Stop shitposting.

D A M N
You got me.

>tfw Daishinkan was the one who encouraged Zamasu's perception towards the mortals
>and is the reason why it took Zeno so long to notice what he had done to the angels, kaioshin, and hakaishin in the future timeline

>retconcucks

Toei, Toyo or Tori don't give a shit about your fanfic

Wait, where?

Imagine these threads if it actually does turn out he's evil

did you even watch the episode? the spirit bomb HELPED HIM BREAK HIS LIMITS. he will clearly be able to reach that form again before this tournament is over.

Does Jiren have a high pitched voice? His baby face and small mouth make it look like he would not be a deep sounding person.

The work of the gods ends here.

>17 fights poeachers and gets god level because "muh potential"
>Freeza trains 4 months and gets god level because "muh potential"

>a fucking kid with Buu's potential

user please

U6 arc will be after ToP (hopefully).

What exposes him? How does this even play out without everyone getting BTFO immediately?

EoZ ending will be different.

fuck, poachers

The scene where all the fighters are closely going after Jiren when everyone thought Goku vaporized.
It shows one scene of the GoDs, then one scene later of their respective fighters. When it shows Quitela, you see an somewhat zoomed out aerial view of Jiren but you hear footsteps.

>Yfw this happened

You couldn't hardly see him, but the footsteps where of him.

GT already showed that he jobs harder than Gohan and only becomes of any use after fuising with fat Buu.

Uub jobbed hard in GT and him fusing with Buu was pointless since he still jobbed after

Whis and Vados will fight their father.

K.

>a god governs your universe
>a god takes away lives and planets without a care in the world
>a god puts you in an arena and carelessly forces you to fight for your right to live
>a god attempts to demand orders to you
>a god speaks to you
>a god breathes in your presence

The fact that Jiren exists as a mortal who is already stronger than the gods paves the way for tons of new arcs in the 4 universes that aren't participating in the tournament. Dragon Ball can go on forever.

What if ultra instinct isn't limit breaker but actually survivor? Survival instinct, fight or flight response, etc. The power didn't allow him to surpass Jiren, only to survive against him. What if limit breaker is what he achieves during the final Jiren fight, combining it with the survivor skills he already learned to finally overpower Jiren?

We make a tournament and then we tell Zeno to destroy every universe that loses

Daily reminder that the silhouette is a PLACEHOLDER for someone. Stop speculating based on it.

Jiren is probably someone from a universe that was already erased by Zeno for being too powerful.

Too bad Toriyama doesn't care about nu-uub from GT

Hit looks like shit

The tournament ends and Goku revives the destroyed universes, because Zeno is a child and listens to Goku, Goku tries to tell him how what he done was wrong and shouldn't erase universes. The Zenos then point to Daishinkan and say it was his idea to do it and maybe he wants the other universes gone so he can make some universes entirely populated by angels? It's actually pretty hard coming up with ideas of how he could be evil.

if it goes on forever they can at least nerf people for a while instead of making every battle more grandiose than the last

It's happening.

Goku's new form is the biggest asspull power-up in DBZ yet, but he's got sexy eyes so whatever.

Does Jiren know hakai?

hips aren't wide enough senpai

there are tons of hanging plot threads still

>Strongest Mortal (no it's not fucking Jiren)
>The fact Angels can't die and potential evil with them
>Whatever happens with Frieza
>Jiren himself and his motivation
>Four entire universes we haven't seen anyone from

there's at least one or two more major arcs after this

Honestly, I think it makes MORE sense than any of his other forms. Sure, the strength he gained from it may be questionable, but the explanation for how it even happened makes perfect sense.

>Strongest Mortal (no it's not fucking Jiren)
Holy fuck how long are you idiots going to deny this?

Are you gay or something? Why does that make it okay?

>tfw no weird freeza fangirl gf

youtube.com/watch?v=pn2cKp0ZNkM

How much more proof do you need at this point? Whis LITERALLY SAYS "I guess the rumors were true" and the camera pans to Jiren.

That being said, there can obviously be more than one mortal stronger than the gods.

Can we get a Garlic Jr esque saga after this where Goku and Vegeta are off doing something and a non-God tier, but still difficult villain comes to Earth who the rest of the Z fighters fight?

but whatever happens you know it's going to be disappointing because it's Toi

I'm surprised that the power gap between post-Buu Goku and GoD level was that huge.

The fight with Jiren basically confirmed that Beerus only needed a finger if wasn't messing around with SSG Goku.

I just realized JIREN FUCKING left out a little scream when Kaioken x10/20 Goku kicked him in the head. So Hit should be just fine not getting completly squashed seeing as he tanked a full kamehameha like it was nothing and oneshooted blue Goku

he knows ATATATATATATA, ki blast, and how to glare menacingly

how long are you speculationfags going to treat your speculation as fact?

if it was Jiren they'd have specifically called back to Whis bringing that up, like they always do whenever DBS foreshadows anything and brings it up again

>speculation

THEY FUCKING DID. Did you even watch the episode you massive retard?

God and Blue forms were a mistake. The rainbow colors are extremely lame. Gay forms created for two shitty movies that shouldn't have been canon.

New form was great though, simple as it should be.

>if it was Jiren they'd have specifically called back to Whis bringing that up
A nigga who didn't watch Episode 109 I see.

Sono atsu-sa, sore ga omae no genkaida

Blue looks better than gold but you faggots hate it only because muh recolors

Why were they flying? I thought KI flight was disabled?

Not him but yes

I just realized that Jiren basically fucking killed goku when he used the Spirit bomb on Goku, same with goku trying to hit it on Jiren. Are they both retarded

eh i think it's just a stand in silloute, it's probably not goign to even look like that

The angels will erase everyone's memories after Goku wishes that all of the loser universes merge with his so he never runs out of people to fight with.

then we get a SoL arc with Gohan getting bored of his normie job and seeking the midlife crisis thrill of being a Pride Trooper.

there's also the upcoming Pilaf Arc. Mai hinted that something big happened to Pilaf.

I know what they were trying to do here, but it just looked liked Toppo was blind as fuck to not hit him.

Blonde is a natural hair color though.

There are only 10 episodes remaining in the TOP arc. We're finally at the home stretch boys

Jiren had no need to worry since he wasn't even trying. Goku simply didn't know how much stronger Jiren is.

The last fight will be Frieza vs Toppo calling it now

>upcoming Pilaf Arc. Mai hinted that something big happened to Pilaf.

PLEASE ZENO NO

I suppose you're the same guy getting off to Champa, Dypso, Whis, ect.

Actually there are 25

>2 months and a half left
The pay off better be worth it

It's confirmed to end on episode 120

How are they going to end this? There's still tons of fighters left that haven't been revealed yet.

She wants the BGC

That would have been a great way to introduce multiple universes before the tournament.
>Goku, Vegeta, Whis, and Beerus leave to U3 or something
>someone from U4 attacks earth at the same time