Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgazsNiu3BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where do we go from there

Obama did it

>thinking the debt will even drop by a trillion before another World War starts

...the Wall is built..and..

Welcome your new owner! SHALOM!

are we going to magically start running 20+%/year government budget surpluses starting right now? What level of economic growth would even be needed to sustain such a thing?

in the future, the entirety of canada is replaced with a single shitposter who has been cloned and turned into a robot at the same time to ensure maximum efficiency of shitposting

M A R S

>"Great, we can now borrow another 20 trillion dollars for more DEM PROGRAMZ, for affirmative action, for immigrant housing, and diversity benefits !"
t. future democrat president

>somehow repaying the debt by cutting taxes without cutting spending

republicans are fucking retarded.

What fate awaits Australia? Will their emu overlords slave them away on shitty win98 pc's to shitposting until they expire?

Cut taxes, business comes to country, tax revenue rises despite tax decrease.

Brainlet

because that worked so well when reagan tried it

The debt isn't supposed to be paid you retard, our currency is backed by debt.

how?

Funny since the last surplus was under a democrat

This guy gets it. Would be astronomical deflation as every dollar is called back to the banks and then the FED

new debt. unavoidable with any economy.

It's impossible to pay off the national debt under the current banking system.

ONLY money for principle is printed, and not money for interest.

Mathematically P + I > P

If some how the debt were completely paid off then there would be $0 in circulation.

how did bill clinton achieve a surplus then?

Duh the dollar is gonna hyperinflate

Lol the debt won't be shit when that happens

Budget and national debt are two different things

>how did bill clinton achieve a surplus then?

Budget surplus doesn't mean there is no debt. It just means the admin came in under budget for a year.

yes, when the budget isn't balanced, you have to take on debt. what's your point?

SPACE!

No Dude. The National Debt is literally our net Money savings. Money=Debt. You would have to change the entire system of Capitalism toward "Positive Money" to "pay off" the National Debt.

>currency backed by debt

This seems like a ridiculous concept.

The rate of growth in government revenue didn't fall under Reagan. He just increased spending too heavily.

Yet everyone is forcibly suckered into it.

Indeed, but that is the system used practically all over the world as far as I know. The Fed invents money to buy US treasury bonds (debt) and then uses those bonds as an asset in their balance sheets to lend out/print ten times that value of federal reserve notes. Until we switch back to precious metal based currency and stop fractional reserve banking its all we have.

oh wait, nvm. the US was never in the black overall right? gotcha

unless you loan at 0% interest, which is the same as just printing currency

Watch and learn.
youtu.be/wgazsNiu3BA

>who has been cloned and turned into a robot at the same time
still wont be mutts tho like u

Before many of you were born -boomers- *crowd hisses* borrowed against social security. Then they never paid it back! Bastards! I know most of you have been paying into the baby boomer retirement fund for most of your lives, with no expectation of the program lasting until you retire, a SLAVE tax.

Until now...

GYNO
Y
N
O

>0% interest
The Jews would laugh in your face if you proposed that.

Republicans have run larger deficits than Dems consistently for half a century.

Trump passed a trillion dollars deficit budget during low unemployment. Bush did similar shit...

I prefer conservatives on social policy but let's not pretend they give fuck all about fiscal policy. Somehow they're even worse than Democrats.

I wish I was rich and be able to loan at 0% interest. Rich fucks always have it good when they steal other peoples’ money.

they do that in times of recession. even negative interest rates are possible

depends on the fiscal climate. sometimes it's necessary for growth

Republican controlled Congress, sweetie.

>build wall
>sell California and its land to be raped/whatever
>auction the communists as slave chattel
Debt paid?

Gas the Jews

There was never a surplus under Clinton. They borrowed money from Social Security in order to fool idiots like you. Look at how high intragovernmental holdings went up during those "surplus" years. That counts against the debt as well, hence why you never saw the ND go down after the interest was paid.

Statist shill, wake the fuck up.

He's kinda right ya know. Both parties raided SS like entitled faggots they are.

Only way is to cut spending drastically and grow the receipts.

Pick your poison, because the time is coming where the US will out leverage themselves.

Feminized culture of subsidize everything under the sun will get us there quicker.

I know right, how else are the Rothchilds supposed to replenish their never-ending supply of interest paid? Fucking brainlets.

as long as the clone isnt le 56% face my burgerbro friendo