Trump Presidential Pardon Shkreli

Let's start a petition to get Martin Shkreli a presidential pardon from Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alHPrWU9rOU
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/10/15/bernie-sanders-rejects-ceo-martin-shkreli-campaign-donation/FcSKxu1VIr7pubg9cI3CQN/story.html
youtu.be/alHPrWU9rOU?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=z0jk6-WuZds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's an insufferable faggot so, no

He was a Bernout Bernie Sanders supporter.

Fuck him, he can rot in prison.

(((You)))

Bump. Shkreli did nothing wrong.

He doesn't deserve a pardon on ethical or moral grounds nor would he provide any political capitol whatsoever. He's also incredibly immature and would just do more stupid shit.

tru

Did her bang her?

>15yrs
no way he does full time, personal army request denied

No. He has an annoying face

>You

He literally did nothing wrong. The crimes they want to convict him for are bullshit and shouldn't even be considered crimes.

How long is he even in for?

Expain why

We don't know yet. Sentencing will be finalized tomorrow, but the judge particularly has some sort of grudge against him and wants to throw the book at him. She is reportedly considering a sentence of "up to 20 years" in prison. In my opinion a fair sentence would be no jail time but a monthly visit to the psych ward or something like that.

1/10 because you got me to reply. moran.
youtube.com/watch?v=alHPrWU9rOU

Give me a reason why I should give him my vote for freedom?

that's the point retard
make the media sperg out over trump pardoning this white dude who hangs out on discord shittalking Hillary and fucking over homos

He was only found guilty of 3 crimes out of 8 for fraud in which he didn't let his company for Reztrophin be audited properly since he had a previous bust by shorting a drug that ended up shooting up in price. He was found guilty of security fraud even though his initial investors made a lot of money from him.

this 2bh

Trump can make the media sperg out with an innocuous meaningless tweet. No need to actually do something that may come back to bite him in the ass.

Not true, he should've quit while he was ahead

Cause he dindu nuffin

Or, start a petition for the death penalty.

He mislead some investors but eventually payed them all back multiple times their investment.

Okay

Shut the fuck up. No one wants that little shit to be pardoned.

You're not obsessed with digital celebrities like a twelve year old girl? Fag

Trump should do it, but only after this faggot has spent at least a year in jail to learn his lesson. Trump would do him a disfavor by going to easy on him.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/10/15/bernie-sanders-rejects-ceo-martin-shkreli-campaign-donation/FcSKxu1VIr7pubg9cI3CQN/story.html

Go fuck yourself retard.

>turbokike commits securities fraud and jewery
>it’s ok when he does it because Hilldawg btfo trolled epic style kek

No, fuck you.

>mislead some investors
Hence the fraud convictions.
>She is reportedly considering a sentence of "up to 20 years" in prison
20 years is just the stat max, there's been no reporting on what the judge is considering. My estimate based on the US sentencing guidelines is 6-7 years
2/10 because you got me to respond again. I looked at your link, and you're still a moran.
>what donation what are you talking about?
>the donation to Bernie
>oh, I was making fun of him because raised money like $5 at a time from poor people
>were you a Bernie supporter?
>No. He's an idiot. Anyone who supports him is an idiot.
youtu.be/alHPrWU9rOU?t=19
And I'm an idiot for responding to you

Pardon my Nigger, Martin, U Mother Fuckers!

Fuck Hilary!

how bout no. i hope he goes to prison for the full 15yrs.

the only reason they went after him was because he was anti-hillary

Misleading the public about nuclear weapons in Iraq is totally fine though.

Fine. You win.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0jk6-WuZds
Yea this cuck can get assraped in prison kek. There's also a Vice documentary where he pretty much admits that he did it all to make a statement about regulation. He purposefully made himself out to be the bad guy because he has some sort of martyr complex and he's a complete leftist. So if he was trying to make himself known as a bad person and publicly supported Trump that means that he was against him in reality. I hope the book gets thrown at him because that would be such poetic justice.

Martin is a good boy. He's just a confused millennial. He didn't do nothing wrong.

I finally figured out that Shrekli looks like that one guy from "it's always sunny".

>Shilling for an Albanian
>diaspora

>withhold wu
>go to zoo

fuck off dumbass, shkreli is based

Cause once he offered to pay someone 5K for a lock of Hillary's hair

What the fuck... why... just cause this turd tried to be cool all last minute about Hillary... fuck him...

I don't think he warrants a pardon but he never deserved to go to jail in the first.

why should I he refuse to release Wu-Tang

>And I'm happy to announce my full pardon of my nigga Shkreli. I only pardon the best.
>HILLARY HAS LIZARD DNA!!! WU TANG 4 LYFE!!! GET ME THE DNA AND I'LL PROVE IT!!!!
>he's pardoned for that too.

KEK

fpbp