One Piece

Would you become her 44th husband?

most of Sup Forums would be comfy sleeping with her just like Brook who spent decades without women.

>Big Meme got in over Perona

yes

Carrot looks ready for a car wash

How would you feel if Luffy's awakening made him BTFO Katakuri by using rubber's vibrations to out-predict everything Katakuri did on top of giving his normal attacks a g4-tier boost by using the terrain to bounce around?

Enel already used his fruit to strengthten his CoO so it's nothing new.

My month too, I ain't even mad tho its a genius troll move.

>Alvida got in over
Perona

what exactly what turning the terrain to rubber do, when katakuri can do the same thing? it would just be a clash of awakenings, like a tug-of-war punch, except instead it's just a shifting line in the ground where mochi meets rubber. dumb and pointless

Luffy's awakening is just full elasticity. That way he can use KG without using haki.

Will Luffy go gear 4th to rekidnap Brulee, and jump in a mirror as a way to escape Katakuri and leave him stuck in the mirror world?

it seems like in g4, luffy's legs are just as powerful as his arms, only they're not inflated. so he absolutely should be able to use g4 without using muscle balloon.

We had Perona last year

You know you would

>November gets Carrot and Nico Robin

No one month should have all that power.

In a heartbeat.

i wish i could marry perona.

Yawn, another shitty fanfiction made by Luffyfags.

Even if Luffy awakened, Katakuri likely has years of practice with using awakening.

You can't bounce when everything around you is sticky with mochi anyways

>boundman has kong named moves
>tankman has a fat belly like the croc
What will the lion inspired form be?

Thats like saying Luffy couldnt beat Croc cause he had years of DF experience over Luffy. Or any other antagonist who had years of experience over him. Katafags are being purposefully ignorant.

Gear 4 Pounceman: Muscle balloon distributed to his limbs and g2 sped up to the point where steam becomes flames. He accelerates using all 4 limbs and attacks with his arms like a lion grabbing its prey.

Says the Luffyfag who has been spamming his Monkey God for two weeks already.

You Luffyfags are still in denial over how Luffy needed help fighting Dofla or Cracker.

Come on now. You're pretending like power progression doesnt happen in one piece. Its a shonen, you shouldnt be hedging your bets on Kata cause you'll end up massively dissapointed and butthurt once Luffy wins. And then you'll spam these threads calling Oda a hack.

Would I!

Katafags will get BTFO soon

You're ignoring manga canon over how Luffy couldn't defeat Cracker over several hours even though he had to get in contact with Sanji as soon as possible and nothing Luffy pulled out, budged Cracker, until Nami stepped in.

Post the male version.

Are the viz scans out yet?

>Dat Reijuu
>Dat Pudding
>Dat Koala
>Dat Carrot

My penis.

Nami best girl as usual

Dude I want to cum between those tiddies so bad.

I'd rather marry Galette.

to be fair luffy doesn't need to win this one but just stall the fight (for a long ass time, yes but i believe it's still incredibly less demanding than outright beating katakuri)

I updated this chart with new occurences of the top hat girl and some other characters and removed Mascarpone and Joscarpone

I'm a retard, I thought I removed them but I didn't
whatever

The scarecrow has Pedro's lifespan. They will kill it and Pedro will revive.

and expect Mom to "die" just to find out that she only left 1 year in her body while the homies had the rest of the lifespan distributed between them.

Since Oda is a hack, Luffy will find a way to beat Katakuri even without a powerup

Katakuri should dump him back to East Blue with Brulee's mirrors.

>i've been hiding my most powerful
form that i definitely couldn't have used to defeat doflamingo even though his defeat was one hundred percent necessary
luffyfag fanfiction

how fucking large is the mirror world anyways?

>The scarecrow has Pedro's lifespan. They will kill it and Pedro will revive.
This would maybe make sense if Pedro died of old age or stolen lifespan, but returning 50 years is unlikely to reverse being blown to pieces

Yes, I think it could probably happen. It would be a parallel with Moria's fruit, where once the zombie is purified, the shadow goes back to its owner. When the Soul-Soul fruit was explained, they said the user couldn't put an extracted soul inside another living being, but what if the soul is freed by external parties? This could explain it, Pedro gets his 40 years back.

>Luffy wins
>The Eternal Hackposter: Luffy beating a superior opponent without a power up is an asspull. Oda is a hack.

>Luffy wins with a new form/ability
>The Eternal Hackposter: Luffy beating a superior opponent with a power up is an asspull because he didn't use it on Doflamingo. Oda is a hack.

>Luffy loses and escapes
>The Eternal Hackposter: Luffy escaping this situation is an asspull. Oda is a hack.

>Luffy loses and dies
>The Eternal Hackposter: I am a huge faggot please rape my face.

ebin

i feel like people are reading way too much into that scarecrow. The scarecrow and the ram
rider were just trying to get the strawhats to separate.

Getting lifespan back isn't going to reattach his scattered body parts, unless he gets reincarnated in a candy or something

It's missing Croc Jr.

Only if Bonny deaged by 40 years.

lmao

>Time traveling with haki
>Paramecia with logia properties
>Immune to haki

Katakuri is already an asspull. You can defeat asspull with another asspull. Or Katakuri is a midget hiding under mochi, like trebol was. How is it possible to form a perfectly functional human body with mochi or what its advantages are still remain a mystery.

I knew I forgot someone, thank you

Please learn the difference between time travel and precognition.

>precognition
Nice head canon

>reverse being blown to pieces
>scattered body parts
Where are you guys getting this info from? We never saw Pedro's body.

Why do you have to make shit up and treat it like fact?

Peros lost an arm, and Pedro is much weaker and without candy armor. Do you really believe he didn't get blown to pieces?

You mongoloid, "seeing into the future" is the definition of precognition.

Seeing into the future is not fucking time travel.

Let's say his body is not destroyed, reversing fatal wounds is still beyond the scope of returning lifespan

???

So you didn't get that info from the manga, and you're just making up your own headcanon as you go. OK. Thought I was missing something.

Wasted digits

No thank you

Explain how would Pedro not being blown to pieces would make sense when Peros lost a limb in the same explosion. I'll wait.

Are we in Wano yet?

What would me coming up with my own headcanon solve? There are myriad explanations Oda could give for why Pedro will survive. I'll come up with a few on the spot:

>shaped charges
>threw his jacket at the last moment
>"mink durability"

My headcanon isn't any more valid than your headcanon but you are just making shit up on the spot and treating it like fact, while I am not.

>We never saw Pedro's body
because there's nothing left

Check back in 10-15 chapters.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

You still have to get around

I don't, because the "fatal wounds" is something you also made up on the spot. We don't know Pedro's condition at all.

Any speculation on Pedro is gay headcanon.

Everyone in the manga is saying Pedro is dead. He is dead until proven wrong, not the contrary.

So you say he's dead but not because of the explosion?

What you call headcanon others would call reading comprehension and inference

You're sounding suspiciously like a certain harpyfag

>We don't know Pedro's condition at all.
Peros was right there next to him and said Pedro is dead.

>>shaped charges

How do you shape the explosions of sticks of dynamite?

>>threw his jacket at the last moment

His target was Perospero who was standing on top of him. At best, he threw it 2 feet.

>>"mink durability"

I'd say perospero with his armor has more durability. Also, even if he survived the explosion, he would just be injured on the beach surrounded by people who hate him. Perospero would have made sure he was dead if he was still breathing.

>perospero with his armor has more durability

Candy doesn't have durability against combustion.

And fur has?

Alright, I hope I answered them all

What I said was
>We don't know Pedro's condition at all.
>Any speculation on Pedro is gay headcanon.
Learn2Read.

>Everyone in the manga is saying Pedro is dead.
This means absolutely nothing, everyone thought Igaram was dead too.

No matter what you try to call it, it's still your gay headcanon: shit that you are completely making up and treating as fact in a manga full of characters surviving when they should have died.

Because Peros stopped to check his pulse, right? Besides, it could simply be villainous taunting. Either way it's headcanon because we do not know Pedro's condition.

>How do you shape the explosions of sticks of dynamite?
If you look at the blast it's going straight up, it would take literally one line of text for Oda to make it so.
>At best, he threw it 2 feet.
So, at best, Oda could write a bullshit last second asspull that saves his life.
>I'd say perospero with his armor has more durability. etc etc
All of this shit is yet more headcanon.

Not to mention armor is totally fucking worthless in that scenario, the shockwave would propagate right through his armor into the body.

Jaguars are the sturdiest of cats. Pedro isn't dead.

Mink fur has as much protection as Oda wants to give it.

If you say that Pedro's condition is absolutely unknown what is the point of starting with Pedro being revived from the scarecrow

That wasn't me, if it makes you feel better I think that headcanon is gay too.

The same with Peros' Candy armor

I am absolutely in the "Pedro is fucking dead" camp, but I can't help but entertain the idea that he's Luffy's ticket out of this situation. Either that or he'll show up right as Carrot is about to bite the dust saying "Everyone will definitely have a time when it's their own turn, but it's still my turn Carrot!" or something.

Is Pedro confirmed to be able to swim? He might have a fruit that allowed him to live. Anything that would allow him to survive multiple explosions without a scratch sounds like it would be too strong for him though.

what if pedro has a devil fruit and didn't reveal it yet?

it would be stupid but pedro has been shown as the kind of guy who keeps shit to himself

Jihad Jihad no Mi

>Is Pedro confirmed to be able to swim? He might have a fruit that allowed him to live
You want to rethink these two sentences a few times?

Probably he is thinking about a Logia fruit

Right, but we know Perospero's condition. We don't know Pedro's.

You guys need to wait for actual confirmation before you shitpost constantly about how you think he's dead.
>what if pedro has a devil fruit and didn't reveal it yet?
Yet another thing that could save his life.

What exactly do you think that user should rethink? Those two sentences meld perfectly fine. You ESL?

He doesn't even need a logia. Oda could write almost any fruit as the asspull asspull no mi that gets Pedro out of that situation.

>completely making up and treating as fact
A man intending to die straps bombs to his chest and blows them up
What part did I make up?

>One Piece has a ridiculously high survival rate
WB went to Marineford intending to die, Pedro went to Totland intending to die

>putting worst girl in my month

fuck you Oda

Hey I was born in October too!

>What part did I make up?
The part about strapping bombs to his chest(they were strapped to his jacket,) and also pretending to know he is dead.
>Whitebeard
Had an age related disease which he refused to accept treatment for. Pedro has a reversible devilfruit condition in a series where everyone who had a reversible devil fruit condition has had said condition reversed. See: thriller bark, dressrosa

Year of Pirate King Katakuri

What will the small tiger form be? Pic related

Can Katakuri beat Fujitora?

It might have Zepo's soul. You can't know that for sure. And even if it is actually Pedro's lifespan, is there something left to be revived? Peros had armour and lost his arm, we don't know the state of Pedro's body.

Need more info on how the mochi fruit works.

Nice