Villains

>doomed 11 universes to genocide out of his obsession for competition

Is there a more despicable villain in all of anime than Son Goku?

I believe they softened that by later adding that Xeno was already planning on erasing all but 3 of the universes, but Goku gave him the idea of holding a tournament for a chance to survive as a 4th universe.

Goku is the villain but who's the hero?

dude just wants to fight 24/7 fuck everybody else for getting in the way of that

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Jiren, the space cop who is stronger than actual gods. How the fuck can anything he ever does be even remotely interesting to him?

Jiren

hand slipping

Leave him to me

tbf those other universes were kinda useless anyway

He has to be considering the monster he's facing has the greatest and fearsome of the dark gods on his side: Toriyama.

Vegeta is the best.

It has already been stated that the universes were going to be erased anyway, and Goku gave them a chance to survive.

Fuck off with your shitposting

We've gotten to the point where Goku Black could arguably be called less evil than the normal Goku because while he wipes out all the ningen at least the planets and other life is still existing.

You're our only hope, Super Man!

He didn't know that then

Are you dumb or what?
Those universes would get erased anyway, Goku gave a chance to the weaker universes, so they can fight to live.

Is this just the laziest design ever? It's literally just an ayy lmao like everyone imagines a standard ayy lmao.

Goku would have wanted this tournament to happen whether the universes were in danger or not. Iirc t he thing about Zeno wanting to wipe them out was added later.

Frieza

Zamasu

Goku is directly or indirectly at fault for like 90% of the shit that happened in Z and Super.

>>doomed 11 universes to genocide out of his obsession for competition
SPEED "D" READER SPOTTED

That's irrelevant. He didn't know anything about universes being destroyed. All it means Goku is a hapless moron who's also extremely lucky.

>they softened that by later adding that Xeno was already planning on erasing all but 3 of the universes
Except that the only reason Zeno decided to do that was because Goku had the brilliant idea of bringing a Zeno from a future timeline to the present. Otherwise, Zeno would have probably never even thought about there being too many universes.
Notice how in the Future Trunks timeline there never was a ToP and nothing was erased.

Vegeta has always been the real hero of the series

every character he ever killed was a bad guy

Was retconned because Goku would've otherwise literally been the worst being in the entire multiverse.

So is everyone going to throw themselves at Jiren and tire him out before Goku inevitably comes back to beat him at the end with Super Saiyan Spirit?

Responsibility for death of Goku's friends (doesn't matter if he didn't do it personally, his control and his consent)
Namekian villagers (who were never brought back)
Truck driver during fight with 18
Hundreds of spectators after becoming Majin during the Buu arc

Yeah what happened to

>I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Those nips ruined Goku!

nobody every thinks about things from Vegeta's perspective

he had no reason to believe that the Z fighters were the "good guys"
its not like he had some personal vendetta against Goku and his friends he was just doing his job and they got in the way
the whole time Vegeta's true goal was really just killing Frieza and avenging his people just as an honorable prince would do
the namekians were a necessary sacrifice to get the dragon balls faster because he knew that was the only way he could beat Frieza
when he realized Goku had a chance of beating him he truly wanted Goku to win because his people were even more important to him than his pride
and again when he helped Gohan beat Cell and sacrificed himself to kill Buu he put aside his pride in order to protect his family
the Cell and Buu arcs were basically just Vegeta going through a midlife crisis but in the end he was finally able to accept that Goku was better than him and that his family and the continuation of the Saiyan race was the most important thing

VEGETA DID NOTHING WRONG

>in a tournament where the losers universe gets delet
>Goku fighting the strongest guy there
>has to use his trump card
>everyone give me your energy
>even fucking Frieza helps
>Vegeta says no
Vegeta is many things. He's a stubborn prick, bitchboi, and jobber supreme with onions but a hero ain't one of those things.

Vegeta needs his energy. If Goku fucks up, Vegeta is the only one left on the team that can do anything to Jiren.

By the way, why didn't Jiren ring out Goku after defeating him?

Will Jiren stop the mad man ?

>Vegeta needs his energy. If Goku fucks up, Vegeta is the only one left on the team that can do anything to Jiren.
Freeza is stronger than vegeta

Obviously Gohan

>If Goku fucks up
You know you'd be better just saying Vegeta knew Goku would lose and accepted their doomed fate.
>Vegeta is the only one left on the team that can do anything to Jiren
>saying this after we've already seen Jiren turn Goku with SSB WITH kaioken x20 into a baby back bitch
You're a funny one. The only other person that can scratch Jiren at this point is Hit. I'd say Frieza is up in the air but then I'd be suffering the same denial as you.

>why didn't Jiren ring out Goku after defeating him
He probably suffers from the same autism as Goku and wanted to see if he really was done or if there was more to him.

Can someone PLEASE explain how many universes there are??

there are 10 but somehow 13? What? pairs?Please tell me how it works!!

Not after he's blown off most of his energy to Goku.

Lol you're fucking dumb. There's 13. Each universe has a twin. Twin universes are designated by the fact that the numbers of each twin add up to 13. Eg, Universes 7 and 6 are twins.

3 universes are sitting out the tournament because they have high mortal levels.

Initially I would have said the Pride Troopers, but they don't really seem to understand Goku's line of thought.. all things considered, it's probably Freeza.

What you replied to was a Toyotaro-only addition, it was from the most recent manga chapter IIRC.

Toyotaro fixing Toei/Toriyama's mess, yet again.

There used to be 18 universes, 6 of which were destroyed by Zeno.
At the start of the tournament there were 12 universes, 8 of which were participating. Universes 1, 5, 8 and 12 are not participating, because their mortal levels were high enough to avoid destruction.

Nah this is part of the plan Goku is just playing it off. He's going to wish all universes United and wish away the gods completely. Shits epic bread

Jiren already asked Goku what he would wish for if he won. Goku said he would use the wish to make his sons more powerful, or to enrich his wife.

>nobody every thinks about things from Vegeta's perspective
Indeed, those hundreds of innocent spectators he nuked were the true villains

There are 12 separate universes and counting them all together as one big universe makes 13.

>Notice how in the Future Trunks timeline there never was a ToP and nothing was erased.

The time difference is only 20 years or something. Zeno has an unlimited life span as far as we know. Zeno could erase the universes in another hundred thousand years If he felt like it.

If he said he was going to wish the gods including zeno away they would stop him or erase him on the spot. He's playing dumber than he actually is he's out of people to fight in 7 that's the point of all this

Don't worry Jiren will save the day and kill Zeno.

Watch the show you actual faggot

Aren't you forgetting that Saiyans in general are not good people? They're violent savages who instinctively want to eradicate all other races. Vegeta himself loved killing and unlike Goku, didn't care about finding himself a worthy opponent and preferred picking off those weaker than him. If Frieza didn't exist (and he clearly didn't during the Saiyan Saga) Vegeta would have been no different to how we first saw him.

>tire him out
Literally no one but Goku, Hit, and maybe Vegeta and Frieza can touch him. Everyone else would be pushed out instantly.

Jiren may end up getting erased, 11 is cheating somehow we just don't know how yet

>11 is cheating
You got a single piece of evidence to back that up?

My favorite thing about that is excuse is twofold:

1) He forgot about it. Goku reminded everyone about this passing idea he had and then forgot about it, but somehow he's a hero for rescuing at least one universe (his).

2) In the Future Trunks timeline, the universe still exists. Meaning the tournament never happened, because Goku was too dead to fuck it up.

>friends with the destroyer
>"hey would you just not destroy their universes?"
>sure, goku!
easy peasy

>Meaning the tournament never happened, because Goku was too dead to fuck it up.
Or it still happened, someone else won from their universe, their universe was safe, and whoever won made a wish to make everyone forget the tournament happened which would explain why Trunks wouldn't know anything about it.

Goku reminding him about it was a good thing so he could be around to inevitably help someone survive destruction. Zeno inevitably would have remembered it anyway, and at that point there would have been no tournament, the universes would just suddenly blink out of existence. This way, SOMEONE can survive.

>2) In the Future Trunks timeline, the universe still exists. Meaning the tournament never happened, because Goku was too dead to fuck it up.
Who gives a fuck? FTrunks' universe was only a couple years in the future. These are fucking gods, they have games of hide and seek that last decades, 20 years is absolutely meaningless

What if even the Super Dragon Balls can't erase the Gods? Gonna be pretty awkward after he makes his wish and nothing happens.

He was already on planing it already in the anime. It was just revealed after goku showed up instead of before.

Which character is that supposed to be?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy. Goku is the biggest mass murderer in the history of the multiverse. All because he was bored.

Vegeta knew that stupid as fuck ball attack wouldn't work and intelligently kept his energy.

>not recognizing the old Frodo face
God I hate neo Sup Forums.

Nice handwave, I humbly accept your concession

>intelligently kept his energy
Yeah, for the spanking he was gonna receive after Goku failed. Jiren spanks hard.

Lotr sucks though
and why would he be wearing a aot uniform?

>What if even the Super Dragon Balls can't erase the Gods
WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT

Because you gotta bait the drawfag thread into making it anime related somehow.

One of Belmods techniques in db heroes is god of destructions clever scheme.

Let's not forget about universe 4s 2 missing fighters that are blank on zenos pad.
Either 2 people are going to betray their universe and join 4 instead or, and this is a wild theory, what if jiren is actually a fusion of 3 fighters somehow.

Oh, it was no handwave. You just ignored what I said and decided to create a personal headcanon fiction to support your own delusion. You can't argue with the deluded.

Jiren is probably the creator god of some other multiverse or some other crazy shit.

Goku is more chaotic neutral than evil.

>Jobetafags use headcanon to jusify their prince's bullshit
Sasuga!

His son.

>11
Don't be retarded user.

>He's playing dumber than he actually is
I'd be surprised if this isn't it. The dude is literally the star of four long-running series and multiple movies. He knows how to play the long game.

>universe 4s 2 missing fighters that are blank on zenos pad

We know who they are though it's Damon and his brother.