Shojo Shumatsu Ryoko - Girls Last Tour General

Tsukumizu-sensei, I want you to know that we are all cheering for you and hope that you have a great day today!

>General
what the fuck are you doing

How can they even pretend to enjoy each other when one pulls a gun on the other for some rations?

I think you mean suicide-hotline general user.

What?

No user, please we want to cheer sensei up!

t. feminazi

#shojoshuumatsusuicide when?

I didn't care before but now that you've said it I think I'll fantasize about molesting them and have some extremely lewd and sleazy drawings made.

>>>/neogaf/

My wife Chi-chan is so cute.

Me too, thanks to user I now have a new fetish. Vulnerable women that have mental issues...

How deep do you guys think she can take it before she gags?

Are they friends?

Well, if I'm gonna be real, it's way more intense and arousing to have your way with a strong and defiant girl as she shouts death threats at you.
For a weird and awkward girl like say, Tomoko, I'd make it less about forceful assault and impregnation, and more twisting her into a cute fuckbuddy. Maybe the boys in class doesn't pay her much attention, but I would.

Of course, there's those kinds of girls who are so vulnerable and lonely they'd see sexual assault as a welcome advance, and who would I be to turn her down? I'm sure if I warm her up and take it real slow with her, lots of fondling and (initially) forced kissing, she'd love it.

I have a fetish for drool.

They are squadmates, one of them is utterly insane though.

Chi-chan is a bully!

>General
What the fuck is your major malfunction, faggot?

Should I read the manga

So which one would be safest to have suck on my balls?
I'm pretty thick so I figure I'd be safe from one of them trying to bite down, I could even wrench her hair, but balls are more sensitive.

Just because they have the same VA doesn't mean you can have intellectual posts here.

if you want to

Okay

>Thick

You're fat as fuck mate

It's cute and has a great art.

Somewhat, but I have enough girth that I think a tiny woman like her couldn't apply any leverage with her teeth, especially with it sliding in and out of her mouth all the time.

How can it be cute someone almost got shot over shitty rations this early?

I've been on this site almost a decade and your post made me cringe. Reflect on your actions, bakamonome

Quick and brutal death is cute.

This is not a potato, this is a peashooter.

I wonder.

That's just fucked up. You could never trust to be with her after that.