Shingeki No Kyojin

What are we expecting from the upcoming festival Sup Forums?

Falco losing his virginity.

>Implying he hasn't already

>we expecting
Grim Reminder 2.0
>we will get
Another Marcel flashback

>Marcel
fuck off leddit

>upcoming festival
Everyone gets eaten

Fuck off, Mr. Kruger. You've already brainwashed the poor kid into your own personal hero-worshipping errand boy. Are not still not satisfied with that?

What the fuck is going on i dont understsnd anything anymore

Say something nice about Annie please.

>Eren/Armin try to start Grim Reminder 2.0
>they just get their asses kick by Warhammer Titan

would u be mad

No.

No

They're obviously going the holocaust route and Eren will give Reiner a choice whether or not he's going to fight against the Marleyans about to execute the Liberio Eldians or continue to be their little cuck helper.

>Armin getting cabbdan'd
Why would I be mad?

I’m expecting an endgame right there, brothers

Hammertime?
Captcha:Bertholet

>Eren has actually been more helpful than Reiner
>all Reiner knows is gay shit with Bert
>he can't do anything for Gabi as a result
Mr. Kruger can do anything he wants.

Pretty sure Reiner said it's way past your bedtime Falco

not now, I'm trying to get ready for another one of isayama's bullshit, I don't feel it's gonna go well user

I want it to go well. She needs her happy ending. That's a lovely picture.

She has a nice nose

The wierd thing is i'm more attracted to Pieck and Annie than most of the others (I'd still fuck Historia). It's because they feel more real in their appearance and also there's just something sexy about prominent features.

So eren is confirmed to be inside, where are the others?

I feel the same way 2bh. They got features that make them stand out and not look like generic jap characters.

This looks like it's part of something cropped.

Annie is perfect in every way. It's only normal to be attracted to her.

Pieck Annie Hitch and hanji are the best girls

And Gabi too?

I just want to have unwashed anal with Hisu. That's all. Is that too much to ask?

That's gross.

Washed anal with Hisu?

Better. I would like to do lots of things to her butt.

I just wanna cum inside Hisu.

Literally who?

Hisu

Falco is a good boy.

Hisu

I hope Reiner wants him removed. He told Falco that the Grice family were traitors before, but Falco has signed the whole families death warrant. He might have even cost Colt the beast.

no one gets a happy ending user

Imagine if seeing Eren triggered his ptsd he reverted to his warrior trainee days and snitched up Falco

No. He is a good boy.

in paradis

yes he is

I made that. Thanks for saving it. And Annie deserves her happy ending.

I would like to see Reiner snap a little more.

He's literally an enemy of the state

So are you, pedo.

He is the best little puppy.

Hisu

Historia?

I am what?

Yes.

An enemy of the state, or an enemy of decent society. Kill yourself.

Go away, I'm a productive member of society. Unlike Falco who seems to be doing everything in his power to make life worse for every one

So eren went all the way to marley to rub in reiner's face that he cummed inside hisu right?

No. Hisu.

You're a pedo. You're a worthless shit and even your waifu would hate you.

It's okay, everyone starts off as a newfriend.

Go away, bother someone else

Annie hates you.
Everyone hates you.

Then just do it, Ymir.

Just for today, could you not?

No. Annie hates you!

Reiner wants Falco to protect Gabi by getting the AT instead of her.

No, he went all the way to Marley to cum in Reiner

Falco should just impregnate Gabi and save her this way.
She will be disqualified from titan warrior program.

How? even rape isn't an option since she'll probably beat him up

You never care what other anons say, so obviously no one cares what you want. Also Annie hates you and would kick you into a pulp.

No. Disgusting. Falco should be executed, Gabi should be venerated.

Gabi will be raped by Armin

If anything Gabi would impregnate Falco

>They use her anyway.
>Gabi explodes as her titan fetus rips its way out.

Falco is a super good boy who deserves treats. He has the best intentions for everyone. What a good boy!

you are one of the reasons these threads are shit, stop fucking giving him attention

I am just being nice about Falco.

Sometimes i generally wonder what the people in these threads look like in real life.
Really makes you think.

Falco must feed her until she can't move.

Since Reiner bought him food as well, it doesn't look like he has enough money to do that.

no you were filling the threads with bullshit with the pedo interview, you're worse than fucking LHfags
if you don't have something to discuss atleast fucking keep it to series related not user related

The girls are all beautiful.

Falco is a gud boi

>replying

Diplomats from all over the world being in one place means its a chance for the paradise island people to talk to find allies against marley. That or assassinate the important people there.

Whatever happens I really hope that it turns into a paradise island victory. After the initial shock wore off I started enjoying this perspective flip to the enemy in his home base. Eren infiltrating them is kind of fun.

>So eren went all the way to marley to rub in reiner's face that he cummed inside hisu right?
Eren went all the way to marley to rub his cum in Reiner's face.

the fuck is eren doing there?

The fuck have I missed? I follow the series every month and I feel like i'm missing chapters.

Having diplomats from all over the world also means that eren and the others cannot make a move.

If so, they'll make enemies out of many countries.

But doesnt everyone hate them already? That was actually part of talbar's speech and I was under the impression that destroying paradise island was the only reason the other countries were coming to the meeting.

it's not as complicated as you make it out to be
>paradise island victor
the victory needs to be for all eldians, a solution that makes them ok to live too

>talbar
It's something they'll have to ally with Marley no matter what, to agree into make the meeting on eldian soil.

>talbar
who?

Hes been there for several chapters now, people noticed who it was in the first tiny panel he appeared.

Anyone else wonder if the pacing has been a bit shit the past few chapters because Isayama's trying to make big happenings land on the 100th chapter?

Unless its some kind of long, convoluted plan to make people stop hating eldians that im not seeing yet, talbar is in charge of a government that actively persecutes eldians. I dont think anyone will care about the eldians, i think the best way to resolve this would be to make everyone hate the marlyans instead.

Yup

Yes.

>stop hating eldians that im not seeing yet
Because you're blind.
>Hate the marleyans.
Kill yourself, Grisha.
You

Me too, Ymir’s ghost.

Alright dingus point out what, if anything, points to this being some giant scheme to make people not hate eldians anymore by killing the eldians.

>point out what, if anything, points to this being some giant scheme to make people not hate eldians
Are you seriously so bad at reading you couldn't see it, even when it was taked about it this chapter?

Let me guess... suddenly every user claims he saw it coming all along that the bandaged man was Eren?

Stealth MC

Are you talking about that stupid shit that gabi said? You cant possibly think thats whats actually going on.

Well, yeah. It was obvious.

this manga is shit
SHIT