Burning my Trump hat

If you still support this gun grabbing kike, you are a moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-congratulates-florida-for-very-good-gun-legislation/2018/03/08/de8e3a32-22f1-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_video.html?utm_term=.eea53e2e4f30
youtube.com/watch?v=13lhsLatnJI
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/er/HTML
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your virtue signalling would have been more effective if jumped off a roof instead.

Please increase the value of my trump hat.

Stay mad as fuck t_d faggot.

based, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Based. I trashed mine a while ago.

you're too late. gun control shills are all gone.
since you literally ordered that on e-bay just to burn it, can you buy one for me?

REEEEE STAY MAD DRUMPFKINS
>lights hat on fire for no reason

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-congratulates-florida-for-very-good-gun-legislation/2018/03/08/de8e3a32-22f1-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_video.html?utm_term=.eea53e2e4f30

he hasnt a single gun tho

all fields

it's sad to see someone who just won't really commit to being anti-Trump. Don't go halfway!

Gonna burn my second hat soon. Fuck this freedom hating demoshit billionaire.

This is old pasta. I remember this post from like 8 months ago. There was a video to go with the hat burning. OP is a faggot.

Except I was at the rally and voted for him.

If you still support this cuck you are a moron.

Fair point. I'm done. The vidya control is the last straw for me.

We need someone young who actually understands the current world.

aftermath

Holy shit.
They did the same fucking thing after the Las Vegas shooting.
Holy shit fuck Trump

>he thinks we still unironically use the term "cuck"
your copy of vice's "guide to the secret language of the alt-right" is about 8 months out of date, hombre.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Wonder how much Trump has made off of these feel fueled children...

Sup Forums is satire retard.

Sage.

I would like to apologize to all American people for hacking your election and letting orange disaster man into presidential office
sorry
it was her turn

Who are you going to vote for instead? Harris? Face it, a generic civic nationalist with a libertarian/populist streak is the best thing we've had in decades and the best we can hope for. Everyone's gotten so spoiled that they're now expecting a white nationalist as president. Be happy with what you have.

>grabbing guns
>libertarian

Are you stupid?

Rand Paul would have infinitely been a better choice.

Are you a felon you fuckin tar tard?

Oh, but they're ONLY banning bump stocks. Not even our military uses fully automatic rifles. This isn't as bad as I thought. I take back my fuck Trump. Also they're arming teachers. That's pretty based.

(bump stocks turn semi-automatics to full automatics.)
youtube.com/watch?v=13lhsLatnJI

misquote

shall not be infringed. no compromise

fpbp

I love these "im one of you" posts. We all know who you are,lefty jew.

Just KYS you fucking fag. It's just going to get worse.For you.

I haven't read the replies but I know it will be all DHS JIDF faggots praising Trump and making excuses

I don't support anything anymore. I can hardly support my own will to breathe. Fuck this gay earth.

You are good at nothing.

I'm good at recognizing fed shills aren't I? One of your faggot friends even claimed the wall was already built.

The image was used last year, fuck off shareblue.

You t_d tards are a blight upon this board. Old Sup Forums wohld have ripped this kike loving democrat to shreds.

I'll correct you, sort of, before someone does it more brutally.

The standard issue Army carbine at present is the M4A1. It is capable of automatic fire.

However, there is a huge difference between the full auto of an M4A1 or an AK 47 versus an M249, M240, or PKM.

A semi-automatic rifle with an automatic setting is more-or-less still treated like a semi-automatic rifle, because it doesn't really have the magazine, heat control, or recoil control to really be effective at full auto.

When the military thinks 'full auto', it's an actual machine gun. If it's smaller than an M249, don't even bother with full auto.

Bump stocks are simply a tool for idiots who want to waste ammo. We should be encouraging their use by criminal elements because it'll translate to fewer people hurt at the expense of more patchwork being needed to be made on random walls.

>burning a hat
jesus christ /leftypol/
you faggots need to get laid

Trump is leading the fight to get rid of gun free zones and arm teachers. He's not pro concealed carry reciprocity (he was during the campaign but I understand why he had to walk that back), but he's still pretty right-wing when it comes to guns. He's more right wing then any President we've had in decades on trade and immigration, and still fairly right wing on the economy and foreign policy. All things considered he'll be one of the greatest presidents we've ever had and again he is, whether you realize it or not, genuinely more right-wing then any president we've had at least since Nixon. Everyone thinks that America is just suddenly going to go full DOTR, but it doesn't happen that fast. Small victories.

go back to africa stupid coon

how will we (trump supporters) ever recover..!?

Trump isn't doing shit. The wall won't be built, DACA is not going, sanctuary city funding will not be cut off, gun grabs will happen.
Enjoy your sunk cost fallacy.

Shut up Thai fag

back to geography class, you moron!

The wall is being built as we speak. In fact Trump is personally traveling to see the wall in a few weeks. DACA is officially dead as of March 5th, they're all getting deported. Trump literally just moved to defund sanctuary cities 2 days ago, look it up. Gun grabs will not happen, people like you always say they will and they never do. I'll take what I can get, Trump is the best thing we've had in decades and I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Oh, you're a spic, even worse

You subversives are becoming quite clever.

I did faggot

Nice fake hat user. Real ones are made in America :3c

spiks are in california and all other blue libcuck states, (CR) is where the rest of us sitting out away from retards like you

No, they're only building prototypes not the real thing yet

>0.02 shekels has been deposited into your juden pile.

Retard, the dude just fuckin denuclearized the Norks. He’s not going to do shit to guns, either. Now is the time to get that bitch signed and wait to put it on eBay, not burn it!

Jesus people are fucking gay. Literally get a fucking life.

Stay there so you don't shit up the rest of the place
How much of a loser do you need to be to do this.
Talk about leftists being sad and pathetic

I've supported Trump since the primaries. Fuck him and the NRA, gun grabbing rhino bastards

I can own a gun here and have one, can you canty matey?

Yes I can and had 2 pistols and a .223 rifle until 5 years ago when I sold them.
Take your proxy flag off shill and enjoy the state with the worse quality of life in America that you leftist faggots made

More like:
Most Sup Forums arguments: civilized congress
"are traps gay?" "what if its a feminine penis?" "are italians white?" : BeavisAndButtfaceFight.png

Fucking loser niggerfaggot still doesn't understand the way that Trump works. He's playing you leftist wanna commie fuckheads like a fiddle played by a coked out Charlie Daniels.

Hillary voter for sure.

The election is over, stop this meme. We can criticize trump for supporting literal fucking gun control.

Neck yourself

So much for that because it has been with the bump stock ban/big deal, but also any item you add to your firearm that increases the rate of fir, Have a 2 lb trigger mod? well maybe that will be included etc. They have done it already so shall not be infringed must mean shall be infringed.
They left it wide open for more intrusion and have infringed on your 2nd.

>but they're ONLY banning bump stocks.
Wrong, read the BILL.
You have been jewed.

>Oh, but they're ONLY banning bump stocks.
You fuckingcuck.

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/7026/BillText/er/HTML
>As used in this section, the term “bump fire stock” means a conversion kit, a tool, an accessory, or a device used to alter the rate of fire of a firearm to mimic automatic weapon fire OR WHICH IS USED TO INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE TO A FASTER RATE THAN IS POSSIBLE FOR A PERSON TO FIRE SUCH SEMIAUTOMATIC FIREARM UNASSISTED BY A KIT, A TOOL, AN ACCESSORY, OR A DEVICE.
*emphasis mine

This bill bans ANY trigger jobs as that "increases the rate of fire". Hardly any of these "bump stock" bills even mention bump stocks specifically and only mention increasing the rate of fire. This means anything that isn't standard on an ar-15 is now BANNED. Better than a 5.5lb trigger? 3rd degree felony. Single stage drop in trigger? 3rd degree felony. Aftermarket springs? 3rd degree felony. On and on and on.

>read the bill

Link me leaf

God these post are so fake...
Fuck yeah trump train is rolling!!!

>too afraid to do it during the daytime because someone might see

>He’s not going to do shit to guns, either.
Wrong, sort your shit out.

Take 5 seconds to Google it you fucking lazy burger

Saged

> buying a hat to begin with

what is your master plan?

support hilary?

nice try deep state shill

relax...he walked back those comments

checked fpfb