How Did We Miss This One Sup Forums?

theantimedia.org/cia-declassified-files-psychic-ufos/

CREST Records online => cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/2017-press-releases-statements/cia-posts-more-than-12-million-pages-of-crest-records-online.html

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/birth-control/birth-control-and-depression
cnn.com/2016/10/05/health/birth-control-depression-risk/index.html
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2552796
health.harvard.edu/blog/can-hormonal-birth-control-trigger-depression-2016101710514
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr062.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19254592
youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs
youtube.com/watch?v=QvZSUlT9ktk
youtu.be/a9cxby4iLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=BK-uatwOOeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toothpaste?

is this different than project STARGATE shit?

has /x/ gone through the files?

>trusting the CIA
>ever

>100,000 files of failed experiments and interviews from nutjobs which were all being used as a shell to fund black ops to overthrow governments

>Birth control and depression:
healthline.com/health/birth-control/birth-control-and-depression
cnn.com/2016/10/05/health/birth-control-depression-risk/index.html
>^ cited research article from above cnn report: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/2552796
health.harvard.edu/blog/can-hormonal-birth-control-trigger-depression-2016101710514
>^ "risk of depression ((small)) but real"

CDC outline of birth control statistics; good reference material no known propaganda use as of yet
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr062.pdf

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
>This year 2.25 million Americans will get married—and a million will get divorced. Could birth control be to blame for some of these breakups? Recent research suggests that >the contraceptive pill—which prevents women from ovulating by fooling their body into believing it is pregnant—could affect which types of men women desire. Going on or >off the pill during a relationship, therefore, may tempt a woman away from her man.
>without birth control, females prefer the scent of males whose MHC (major histocompatibility complex) genes differ from their own: their children are born with more varied MHC profiles and thus more robust immune systems.
>women on the pill undergo a shift in preference toward men who share similar MHC genes
>women paired with MHC-similar men are less sexually satisfied and more likely to cheat on their partners than women paired with MHC-dissimilar men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19254592
>Changes in weight, total fat, percent body fat, and central-to-peripheral fat ratio associated with injectable and oral contraceptive use.
>Over 36 months, DMPA users increased their weight (+5.1 kg), body fat (+4.1 kg), percent body fat (+3.4%).

the really sad thing is the exclude the mental side effects from the studies altogether...no stats whatsoever on increased psychiatric hospitalizations and 'accidental' deaths, nothing, nada, zip and those both increase massively from hormonal bc

Think so, I have no idea honestly

These declassified failed experiments are a red herring to their real psychic programs. Where they use spirits to engage in psychic abilities such as remote viewing, mind reading, and telekinesis.

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs

The top ruling elite have these abilities because they serve the Devil, but some of our people have these abilities too, be sure not to conflate the two, we are more powerful than the Satanic elites.

Michael Aquino can do these things apparently

Found this so far

that song is fucking awful.
you truly have horrific taste in music.
even nigger jungle noise is better than this shit.

Trying to control the disclosure narrative

Exactly. They're releasing the shit that makes these fields seem illegitimate because more people are talking and writing about these topics. Obviously this was done to get ahead of the coming information from a faction/group.

>Article comes out about Podesta being a satanist
>This fucking thread appears
Ya think ya hot shit dontcha?

Thats pretty fucked

The ayyylmao's are real.
I only want to know if Alex Jones was right about there being interdimensional shape shifting child molesters.

no it's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvZSUlT9ktk

I'm no Shareblue shill

Wasn't Joe Rogan on RT once talking about invisible aliens?

I can remote view relatively reliably if I'm in bed alone. I can also lucid dream every night, and it's helped me learn quite a few things. But there's some weird shit that happens when you lucid dream all the time. I started to hear voices of people I'd never met before and start "dreaming" while working.

Rundown quick

Draconians.

Ever tried to leave Earth's atmosphere while lucid "dreaming"? I have. Was going to our moon. I hit an energetic barrier and was forced awake.

I remember the last de classification, it was quite woke

I’m ok with that too

That's called the van Allen radiation belt. It's also the reason no human has been to the moon

Too bad the CIA is dumb as dog shit

Their are multiple secret space programs including interstellar ones, so we can get through it.

Only machines can.

I've been waiting for this to be exposed for a long fucking time

Not in that exact sense. But in ascending towards something. I do always hit that wall. It's usually in my last long lucid dream before I'm pushed into sleep paralysis. Its pretty weird how close inception was to what it's like. There really are dreams within dreams and I can go through weeks. Regular day night cycle, with dreams and all, all within a single Dream. I even have a technique that if I'm about to be forced out of my dream I can drop down a "level"

right, im sure you're much more intelligent

John Lear claims that we had already been to Mars by the time of Apollo 11

We Wuz Space Kangs

T. Cia

Nigga, hundreds of miles of intense radiation would liquify humans in a space craft. It didn't have miles-thick led coating.

Soon

>we didn't even go to the moon its impossible to get through duh belt!!!
you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
you should be shot for spreading your ignorance

It is possible to do with your eyes open. Its harder to learn but once you get it the results are much more interesting. Ive done it in front of a mirror, just stand there with your eyes open and focus all your energy to your third eye. It gets spoop though, if you arent fully zen going into it your gonna nope out.

A machine could no doubt. A human could not.

they’re not at all, you people are so fucking blind. they’ve been having a field day since Trump took over. total green light to do whatever they want now. no spooks are stupid they all get iq tests and psyche evals. they’re all 140+ iq at the need-to-know level of operations

Is that related to the 'headaches'? I always assumed that shit was some sort of 'electric fence' so I habeeb it.

Only time I did it with my eyes open was a side effect of having a sea sickness patch (fag tag) on for too long behind the same ear.

cool

>smart people don't make mistakes in controlling unknown and unpredictable variables because a high iq means you can't be wrong
Ok

do you even know the TIME spent going through the belt?
you fucking moron

It's no secret the CIA is a corrupt organization with no use or purpose other then to proliferate corruption into other sub sectors of the government. If I had control, I would consolidate whatever assets of the CIA into the FBI and fire you all for being plants

It's no secret the CIA is a corrupt organization with no use or purpose other then to proliferate corruption into other sub sectors of the government. If I had control, I would consolidate whatever assets of the CIA has into the FBI and fire you all for being plants

yeahhhhh seems stinky
its almost like podesta the molesta used his super secret squirrel friends to distract us away from the fact that hes about to sudoku

No idea. I'd assume if you were actually capable of projecting waves/energy to it, you'd have to be able to interface in such a way that it didn't immediately disrupt you; which would likely cause a feedback effect upon the user.

NASA claims we don't have the technology to get to the moon today because it was destroyed.

Honestly my theory is somebody cut deals with ETs for tech, something happened on the moon and they told them to fuck off so they did. So either they told us to destroy it or someone destroyed it to prevent anyone else going back.

It's probably for the best since it seems ETs seem to go hand in hand with satanism. We should have nothing to do with them, any deal made with them is making a deal with the devil.

>The Anti-Christ
this name, joke or not, reeks of mental illness and massive ego, possibly narcissistic too

that's truly horrifying

>NASA claims we don't have the technology to get to the moon today because it was destroyed.
Just like replicating an old vintage macintosh, of course it would have to be recreated
and this is unrelated to the radiation belt
just stop, you sound like a massive brainlet

if that's real, then fuck

and here I thought that cold fusion weaponry was bad enough

>one second wouldn't be too long
So you think we could just fly through the sun if we really tried hard enough user?

I'm talking about people who can view with 100% accuracy, it never fails them because the spirits relay them all the information.

youtu.be/a9cxby4iLxk

Anything besides 100% accuracy makes you a tryhard who looks ridiculous. Either spirits are relaying information to you or they are not, there is no in between.

never been to the moon. its flat. everything space is a fucking lie. W A K E U P assholes theyre in the hen house!!!

>building some ridiculous strawman
no faggot, but the amount of time you're exposed to high radiation matters
just like the amount of time you're exposed to a flame matters
jesus christ
you know if you move your finger fast enough, you can go right through a candle flame without a burn

Wrong. We do not have the technology to send a man to the moon today.
It is related to safely sending people through the Van Allen belt.
There is no speculation there. This is coming directly from NASA themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=BK-uatwOOeA

i got banned from astral projecting for going too deep. eight golden arms dragged me back into my body and ive never had a lucid dream or astral projected ever again.

It's real what the fuck

#STOPTHELIARS

Same here but I made it to Jupiter

Never, ever trust the CIA.

Just saying.

Moving at the speed of light does not somehow degrade the effects of radiation. If you're entering and leaving even a foot long wall of radiation you will be affected. A flame is not equivalent

No, I earned my stripes. Kys faggot

>It is related to safely sending people through the Van Allen belt.
that video does not mention that AT ALL
bad wording on his part, he should've said we don't have the ship anymore and re-making it is a costly and time consuming task
kys for being misleading with a small 14 second, out of context snippet

WOW I SUDDENLY DONT WANT TO SEE PODESTA AND ALL OTHER ELITE JEW RATS PROSECUTED. I WANNA LEARN MORE ABOUT DEM AAYYYY LMAOOOS

You don't realize it but he's fucking with you.

passing through the radiation belt at high speed, thus reducing the exposure time, along with basic shield, makes it possible to go through it
period
this is not up for discussion faggot, google it

>radiation don't be like they say it do but it be
Ok

We can send rovers to mars yet lack the technology to get a man back to the moon and you say it's about some old ship?
Just stop.

>i got banned from astral projecting
just change your IP address bro, unless you mean mac id banned, in which case just use a rubber horse cock dildo to change the value

Wtf did you do to piss off the inter dimensional overlords?

you can fly around van allen belt, but at a greater cost

Yeah some of the spirits have more experience than incarnated people who are still tethered to a physical body. The demons can feed off energy to sustain their energy bodies and can choose to possess weak people either fully or just through manipulation. The trick is that we are indeed stronger than them, and some are even stronger than them in their own space. Never the less, they need to feed off us, we do not need to feed. Well i guess it depends on what kind of spirit you are. These days we see each other for what we are openly so it makes me wonder whether it will come to open warfare or not.

>what are metaphors
I love how people don't see the clear meanings of these songs, how is it that everybody seems incapable of thinking outside of the box? All this meme spoopy magic shit poisoning the well.

There's no such thing. What a waste of taxpayer dollars

Reminds me of soddom and Gomorrah

try going off your meds again

The Russians started the psychic race. One of the ex-kgb captains named Nikolai Kholohv defected and helped give us info on their parapsychology programs and they at one point attempted to assassinate him with poison. The CIA, NSA, DIA, NASA, INSCOM, and the Navy all funded the programs at SRI. Even Prez. Carter admitted that they used it successfully to find a downed TU-22 bomber.

Sometimes spirits use metaphors, but often they are pretty clear as day. If you find someone who's alleged divination or prophecy is all cryptic nonsense there's a good chance no psychic abilities have been bestowed upon them. Intelligence agencies have little use for cryptic nonsense, especially when in the field of psychic spies, where literal information and data is essential, a matter of life and death to them.

We are not stronger than them. We require constant protection and in their 'space' we are completely helpless. You would be lucky to even muster a whisper out.

>without birth control[...]
so you basically are saying without birth control white women would be going even MORE after black cock?

Jesus. Don't fuck with ayys. They'll fucking kill your ass!

there was an old guy in a pure endless white room wearing a robe attending to a prismatic orb of pure energy. it encased in it all of our universe and potential. the highest point of which all we know is a part of. i stuck my hand through the orb and moved the energy like you move water and he had a super shocked look on his face as if he didn't see me before i touched it he looked like he saw a ghost. then the 8 golden arms came and grabbed me from behind and dragged me back into my body/awake. i had the feeling that the room we where in was at the bottom of an ocean. whether it was the ocean of consciousness i don't know.

Huh, kinda like Lot's wife... I'm pretty sure the kgb is just fucking with people on this one.

You have no idea what terrors exist.
>Dyatlov Pass incident
>experienced trekking group established a camp on the slopes of Kholat Syakhl
>During the night, something caused them to tear their way out of their tents
>they fled the campsite while inadequately dressed for heavy snowfall and sub-zero temperatures.
>six had died from hypothermia
>the other three showed signs of physical trauma.
>One with had a fractured skull
>two others had major chest fractures.
>Another team member was missing her tongue and eyes.
>The investigation concluded that an "unknown compelling force" had caused the deaths.

We were on this shit before it was declassified.

Ayys are real. Psychics are real. Magic's real too, so kneel before the Frog and kill hebes with your mind.

Not usually no, we are not, but some of us are. You'd be surprised what sort of entities choose to incarnate here. Well I am guessing you have a fairly good idea about the "negative" ones and simple animalistic warriors but there is a reason they are afraid. I mean as a regular human, one can always take advantage of the situation to build on your skill set, knowledge base, courage and virtue.

you astral projected to that guy's base at the bottom of the ocean and played with his food, remember, we see them as ghosts when they project and the reverse also applies (duhh)

I was about to say this. Fucking pillars of salt.

There is literally no such thing. Everything of the sort is mere metaphor for unlocking the true potential of the human mind.

There's no mystical bullshit involved, just the plain reality that we don't have the control we could.

This is why I will never get on board with muh white nationalism. If aliens are real, then the only race that matters is the human race.
Can I get an Amen