Late 20s general. 25s invited

I'm 28. Pic related

I'm just as energetic as when I was 20, and in fact perhaps I'm even more ambitious... As a matter of fact, I'm actually way more ambitious in my life goals now than when I was 20. But I do feel older in the sense that I feel like I should start to make the moves towards making a family

nigger this isn't Grindr
fuck off

fpbp

lol, is this a meme or something?

Being "ambitious" means jack shit with out results.

It's like being "high functioning"

This isn't your blog, go join all the other vapid whores on /soc/ you useless cunt

Sage this woman

I'm early thirties but I'm gonna reply anyway because fuck you. I feel the same, I wasted my 20's and only started getting ambitious around 29 when it dawned on me that I can't sit around doing fuckall with my life. And I've been working towards a goal for the past 3 years and we'll see if something good comes out of it within the next few months. If not, I have multiple backups, as Scott Adams noted that people should have.

Sure as hell don't have as much energy now as I did when I was younger though. Probably because I've let myself go physically since I'm pretty much working around the clock on my job, and my future potential career, so fast food & sitting on my computer for most of the day.

>28
>looks 17

How's the soylent been?

How long have you been on HRT? Looking good OP.

It's not the results that matter dude, it's the personal growth that comes along with attempting the goals.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious university to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Yeah if you look at Floyd Mayweather, he is quite a bit older than us yet he is still physically sharp.

It's all of this sodium that is in junk food, and all of that. Good sleep, nutrition, and a general sense of happiness will make you as energetic as when you were 16 really.

But yeah, I wonder when I will hear music and actually feel really old or whatever

There is a little bit of lingo in the black Twitter and stuff that makes me kind of feel slightly old a little bit

26 here
same here, i think its just our biological clock ticking and motivating us to spread our genes

ganbatte kudasai!

I'm turning 28 in a couple of months and I think I'll kill myself before I reach that point.

>this is your average Sup Forums user

lol Why is your pic so small?
Good luck in Japan big guy!

Arigoto

You got those school shooter eyes.

You look great for 28. I'm 29 and I have really bad eye bags but other than that I look great too.

Kek has spoken, give it 5 more years bud

You didn't waste your 20s. They were during a recession era. It's good you saved your energy for when the economy was good.

He's almost certainly whiter than you.

I'm 27 and I just started to truly feel confident in myself about 2 years ago. I hardly ever feel anxiety anymore and I don't get nervous at work meetings or social situations, nearly as much anymore.

Feels pretty good. I think starting to exercise did it.

This.

>wanting to be wh*Te

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NOOOO

NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLOG FAGGOT ENJOY THE B&

Hey Riley. What are you up to now?

>all these newfags from the /r/donald election dont know Riley

Good luck son.

its like "activated" lol

good lad I am the same myself

Yeah I to feel way more confident now that I'm older. I get laid way, way, way more. As a matter of fact, I was a virgin until I was 25. Now that I am 28, I get laid way more than any of my friends.

My Charisma these days are just through the roof, and I suppose if you think about it... Conan O'Brien was indeed funnier in the 2000s than in the 90s.

>Start
>28
Lol

there is no official instructions on how to live a life. Even if there were, I would not trust them in a society with our Sky High divorce rates

This thread made me realize I'm 25.
What the fuck. I swear I was 22 just a few days ago.

you look like a fucking pedo with a couple rape charges against him. Keep ur inferior genes to your self.

Alpha as fuck my dude

Qt but nigga this isnt a place to share your selfies

what gave it away