Love Live! Sunshine!!

How is you stamp coooection coming along, anons? Don't forget, you only have this week to finish it.
Also the new OP and ED are great.

>my Pokemon album from childhood

it was 80% completed ;__;

MINNA DE
KAGAYAKOOOOOOU

What stamps?

Madman isn't even selling the episodic goods this time.

Seibu is throwing a stamp rally (Sept 16 - Oct 15)

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

played by the best

giran

Wooby!

Cute Wooby!

I want to molest You on school grounds after everyone else has left.

She seemed a lot more goofy this episode than she was in the first season. Or it could just be my shitty memory.

get a load of this pretentious dumbass the fanbase for this show is so retarded honestly

>some retarded kurosawa incest shipper
>calling someone else retarded or pretentious

what subs?

Season 2 has already made her so much better than she was in the first season. She has grown a lot.

What if you're actually the one who is retarded? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time a retard thought he was smart.

Incesty is besty

No.

Cute incest girl and Yoshiko girlfriend!

Stop pushing your ships on others.

What are you gonna do about it

how did yourikofags kill youby?

I want a doujin with You and Riko doing gay stuff while both imagine the other is Chika.

Was youby even popular? It's kinda cute though

Youby have more moments, though. which is weird why people ship youriko instead.

Do I have to watch season 1a or b to unterstand the story?

The stories are shit so it doesn't matter

Respect the Ruby, or else!

I'd rather just have ChikaRiko being cute gays instead. They're already canon anyway.

Episode 1 is like a recap for fags like you.

I love this scene, so cute.

Why don't they have more blatant gay scenes like Kanan/Mari? I mean they're already pretty gay, but I think so far the 3rd year lesbians have had the best fanservice.

Because Kanan and Mari have a long gay past together.

Kanan is so fucking shit, literal grnderbent shoujoshit abusive lead, anyone else would fare better with those lesbian scenes

What's the point of You in these series? It's so stupid how Riko took every role possible and rendered You's presence, or lack there of, and personality worthless, not even Umi managed to do that with Kotori.

Is she going to get her episode? I'd imagine we would get some sub-plot about her swimming club, maybe a competition or something.

It's not abuse if they enjoy it.

Watch the 2nd season of µ's. They did the same thing to Burd, they turn her into a floor mat.

Rkk succ'd the producer for a more prominent role.

here I though Sunshine was supposed to be bigger, better, smarter than their predecessor.

She's kind of plain looking while also being really cute at the same time.

>comparing the best childhood friends 2nd years to boring 2nd years

I love this gay anime.

what did they mean by this?

Tsushima Yoshiko is a GIANT BABY!

I hope we get some reactions to implied nudity this season. Remember Honk standing up in the outdoor bath? These two would need resuscitated if Chika did that

>They have that same lock of hair in the exact same position
Why didn't I notice this until now

Is Umi the biggest whore in the franchise?
>From what's been translated of the Umi SID:

>Two chapters, called 'My Destiny', feature Umi's reaction to Maki reluctantly leaving the group because her dad considers idol activities a distraction from real studies. The day after Maki announces she's leaving, Umi spends kendo practice time thinking about her and realizes that she understands Maki's pain well, because they were both born into big-name families that expect so much of them that they feel like they need to shelf what they really want to do. Then after the first practice day without Maki, she and the rest of μ's confront Maki's father to get her back, but Umi has the biggest impact, using her earlier realization to formulate a whole speech to convince him. When all's said and done, Maki returns to μ's, and closes the chapter with this:
>Maki: It's all thanks to you, Umi-chan, that I returned. Papa looks like he's taken a liking to you. You were really cool. It looks like we can start going out without any problems

>One the beach, Eli and Umi have a swim race. Beforehand, there was some talk about Umi being a Yamato Nadeshiko and the Heir to the Dojo, so her internal monologue winds up like this:
>I refused to be married into a family. By any chance, Eli might be a good girlfriend. Eli and I, hmm... there's not much of an age difference between us. Even now, why do I always feel like I should silently surrender? If I don't think about it I can't find an explanation for this.

I wonder with whom she will be paired in the pdp, my bet on Ruby.

You posted this in llsifg not even a day ago. Fuck off.

Pull your head out of your ass with that SJW shit. Mari would be highly offended if she heard you talk about Kanan like that, mainly because it's a bunch of lies.

Ladies, please calm your tits.
No need for shipping wars here.

They're gonna get more gay scenes, trust me. Besides, I wonder how Kanan knows exactly how Mari weighs.

>You can't post in more than one thread because I said so
new to Sup Forums?

You know damn well she's going to get drama based on her preexisting commitment to the swim club. That, or there will be a competition she will actually want to attend and she will assume Chika will let her go like what she allowed Riko to do.

damn you're missing out on the 3k pen

I really hope they don't just rehash Riko's drama for You with swimming substituted for piano. But I actually would be impressed if Chika didn't want to let her go for some reason and You got upset about how she treats Riko better.

That's how I'd do it. I'd make it so You would get frustrated and actually say what's wrong, and I would like to see Chika make that hypocritical judgment and make a mistake like that. It's good for character development purposes.

the thing is if there was a situation where Chika couldn't get by without You's help and she convinces You not to participate in her competition she will be a complete laughing stock of a character

Chika or You? The only thing that will make a characters popularity fall would be if they decided to quit because things got too difficult.

Any You club drama would be just pathetic after last manga chapter where she left before tournament with no fucks given

KAOOOOO

It’s Gaooo, you stupid idiot.

Was it fanservice?
How can you pander to both sides?

Gomenasai I still have much to learn

Everyone gets fanservice all the time.
Well, aside from Ruby.

Maru's marus!

I wrote my sentence wrong. I meant that if You decides not to go to her competition and help out Chika, that would make her look even more pathetic. Chika will never see You as she sees Riko and yet You is still trying to pander to her.
I didn't see this yet. What is the context? She says she will not be available due to idol training? This is what I meant her character is being killed off, she is nothing but a sidekick/hypeman for Chika, who doesn't even care about her

>r-raibus are gay!
>r-raibus are straight!

A lot of the LL girls have that same strand

Nobody really cares but a handful of women.

Ruby will get her time to shine.

Mari deserves better. The other girls are more wholesome, maybe one of the 1st years. Yoshiko or Zura would be cute with her. Kanan is shit.

This was fanservice.

I want to watch Ruby practice dancing from a low angle

sakurauchi riko is for lots and lots

>and lots and lots

and lots and lots

and lots and lots (and lots and lots) of kissing cuddling and handholding

Oh yes it was, they're all aboard the incest train now and there's nothing you can do to stop them

I can only hope.
Cute service at most. If anything, that was to make Dia look good, again. But nothing lewd.

>sisters are close
>it means they le fuck xD

My wife Dia is so perfect!
My sister in law Ruby is so cute!

>Manga You
>nothing but a sidekick/hypeman for Chika, who doesn't even care about her
So this is the "Sunrise" generation...
> What is the context?
She left club because she has more interesting things to do now

Make sure to treat my daughters right. Give Ruby plenty of headpats.

What a big baby

>more interesting things to do now
just as I feared. When is she getting her official cuckoldry artwork? Isn't she first place in popularity polls in Japan? What happened?

Dead meme. Yoshiko is the big baby, now.

I love Riko-chan!
She's cute, sweet and very talented!

>When is she getting her official cuckoldry artwork
When sunrise will care enough, she's not a cuck in every other media, so you will never get shit like this from dengeki and lantis
>Isn't she first place in popularity polls in Japan
Yes, thanks to her original and manga characters, the only time japs care about sunrise anime You character, is when they need to shitpost.

Yes, and?

For me, it's Hanamaru

We know, Mari.

No, you're retarded, but at least Aqours knows how important Kanan is to them.

Man, why do I love Riko so much? It's almost impossible to handle, especially when I'm drunk. Like now.

Because she's cute and she can dominate you.

I'd say somethink like you're crazy, if I wasn't in love with Ruby myself, and she hardly even does as much as appear on screen at all.

>she can dominate you.
Or vica verza.

Wooby is very cute, user, take good care of her.

I like you

I like You!

I like You