Whats his problem?

Is he mental? Pyscopath? I just don't like him. Why do Sup Forums adore that piece of shit?

Because he's exactly like me. I relate to him.

Sup Forums like edgy, cool, and apha MC.
Their heart freeze when they turned 14 years old.

is anyone in this fucking thread a native english speaker? please please please get the fuck off this board until you're proficient in english

>Psychopath?

He´s not a psychopath. If he´d be one, he wouldn´t have tanked his admission score on purpose to land in class D, just so he can fight his way back to class A. He would have used the most economical route and went straight into A class.

I don't see a rule where you have to be proficient in English to post in this board.

Fuck englishfags

i'm sorry i don't mean to be an asshole. i think it's a common courtesy to learn the language on a website before participating

Well, I don't mean to be an assole either, but the truth is no one really gives a rat's ass about what you think you're entitled to, so get the fuck out if you have a problem.

>t. ESL brainlet

Are Horikita fags STILL this buttblasted?

Novelfags, does he ever start seeing people as more than tools?

are you intentionally quoting the speech from a few good men?

He does sort of come to see Sakura and Karuizawa as more than tools and sort of tries his best to keep them from getting hurt by his schemes. Hell, he even makes it a point to leave Sakura out of all his keikakus. But for the other girls, I think they might as well be pawns on a chessboard to him. Although seeing how his dad will be showing up, I think it may have an effect on him.

>He does sort of come to see Sakura and Karuizawa as more than tools
Multitools?

This one is correct tho

I like him because he looked like a good guy at first, then he did a 180, so now I'm really interested to see where it goes

he's cute

He's good at tea ceremony and calligraphy.

You can literally become him.

I cringe every time someone says "He's just like me lol" just fucking gbtr already you deluded weebs.

He is literally me and did nothing wrong.

whorikita a shit

You're just like me lol

literally me.

I wonder how could the author create a character that is just litteraly me

I wish I were him

The last moments of the last episode retroactively ruined him as a character.

At first he was like
>I just want to lead an ordinary life, but circumstance/sensei force(s) me to lead class D to the top so I'll do that
Not the most riveting character, but I can live with it.

In the final moments he suddenly transforms into
>But I never saw Horikita, or anyone else, as a companion. You're just tools to reach my end goal.
Not only does this (debatably, admittedly) contradict his previously established character, it's unnecessarily edgy.

>contradict his previously established character

user, that just means he was lying earlier.

Literally me.

Heh, he even outplayed anons in real life

How are those contradicting each other?
He wants to live a normal, ordinary life, but he doesn't care about his classmates or anybody beyond a basic "I have to work with other people to survive, and it's better if they like me". He does seem to both have empathy and some sympathy for them (that one is arguable, just what I got from reading the LN), but he always keeps his distance mentally from them.
Now sensei told 50% man that if he's not going to class A at a pace she's comfortable with, she can just randomly decide to expel him. Expelling him would mean returning to his previous shitty life. This becomes a bigger priority than humouring his acquaintances, and he's sociopathic enough to ignore his empathy so that his chances of not getting fucked rise. So, he now treats others as tools for his end goal - not getting expelled. Being as average as possible and building up connections is still a priority, but he won't keep to that as tight as he did before.
SItuation changed, so his priorities changed too.

Guess you're making sense there user. Still, that kind of makes him a less enjoyable character. To me, at least.

The main character doesn't necessarily need to be the one that you root for - he's probably going to develop further as the antihero of the series and someone (likely Horikita or Sakura, maybe the whole class) will have to 'save' him.

Maybe the entire story was a lie. I mean, you can't prove it wasn't

Any news on translating volume 2 and 3?

More importantly, full artbook HQ scans when?

underrated comment

Yes, that too.

Sorry you're not as kakkoi as us, you dip.