Dragon Ball Super

Why is Vegeta such a shit character?

Why is he wearing combat fatigues inside?

He's slowly getting pushed into irrelevance as super becomes The Goku show (ft Hit)

He's not.

>freiza spends years in hell picturing all the ways he'll slaughter Goku
>still gives him energy for the spirit bomb
the absolute CITY of Vegeta

Why don't you?

He was going to do some kinky shit with Bulma

that nigga literally got possessed by babidi for a crutch power boost, killed countless innocent people at the tournament, cheap shot goku, and sacrificed himself only to fail and waste his life
what a piece of shit

I like how his eyebrows are permanently attached to his eyes.

I want to see his home planet

Always be ready to job at any time

He knows his time is up as Freiza replaces him

vegeta should have stayed dead on namek
his arc was complete after being utterly humiliated by frieza then crying his eyes out during his confession to goku

he's an officer and a getleman married to the richest bitch on the world and that's the closest thing he has to 'saiyan formalwear' since Frieza suppressed most saiyan culture

Who is the masketta man??

Vegeta my be the most powerful person on earth the only woman suitable for a saiyan prince is the smartest rich girl in the world whos son will be trunks a time traveling smart Saiyan who is the next to take over capsule Corp vegetables is best character

Garlick Jr.
Turns out the Dead Zone comes out in another universe

>Gokuck's big power up was him at last "breaking trough the shell" and unlocking his full potential by himself
Gohan confirmed to be the next one to have a try at the moving without thinking technique (current full potential already unlocked, incoming power up already foreshadowed) and when he does it it will be stronger than Geran due to the fact that his potential remains higher than his dad's even today.

>those thighs
>that hourglass figure
>raised heels
its a woman. based on her head outline it kinda looks like she either has an ss3/gold frieze style protruding brow, or is wearing squarish goggles

I always forget DBZ had good father-son moments.

>Gohan: I don't just want to keep playing catch-up with you, Dad. want to obtain a power nobody has seen before
>getting the exact same power Goku just got
the brain-damaged state of shitposters

Reminder that Freeza has learned Instant Transmission..

Forgot pic

>I don't just want to keep playing catch-up with you, Dad. want to obtain a power nobody has seen before

You forgot the *muffled raffing in the background*

Nobody had seen the "super instinct" by then you complete retard.
Also, it's not his fault that his father attained something that resembles his own current ay to draw out his Ultimate power.

I love BEERUSSAMA

SS3 Kaleifla

Gohanfags are literally retarded.

You forgot the picture.

>Kaleifla
who the fuck taught them fusion dance?

Goku

Did they just fuck?

>doesnt help with the genkidama
>fuck you kakarott im not helping i'd rather see the whole universe be erased as well as bulma trunks etc..
>scared of jiren so goku has to do everything alone as usual
>hide the whole tournament talking to himself all the time about others fighters and how strong they are
>occasionally punch some random robot

gg

>occasionally punch some random robot
>yell at a robot with low self-confidence to make it feel bad so he can pick it up and gently drop it off the side of the stage

not only is he a jobber, but he's also a normie

he needs to save his energy to figure out how to mimic Kale and then go Legendary Blue and then beat Jiren himself
it won't work, but thats his plan

Jiren's true form

>hide the whole tournament talking to himself all the time about others fighters and how strong they are
He has the most eliminations out of anyone.

115: Title wasn't released

Berserker Kale tries to fight Goku, Goku's still recovering of his injuries caused by Jiren. Kale is about to defeat Goku, but...

116: A new dawn! Goku reaches his ultimate power!

Goku awakens the beyond god instinct again! In the meanwhile, Jiren defeats Hit. Hit warns Goku about Jiren's true power. Goku don't listen to Hit, and wants to fight Jiren again!

117: Title wasn't released

Jiren shows Goku that he isn't just strong, Jiren has a arsenal of exotic techniques! (incomplete synopsis).

>Jiren has an arsenal of exotic techniques!
Now that's what I like to hear

So I finally got a hold of the lyrics for the UI Goku vs. Jiren fight song and translated them (I learned Japanese in uni). Here you go:

FLASH a great battle is commencing!
I feel a great sensation in my heart
Finally the thrill of battle
Turns into a PULSATION OVERDRIVE

STRENGTH is what I need
SPEED is what I'll use
To defeat my opponent
In a great FINAL BATTLE ROYALE

Train hard and go to infinity
Never stop breaking the limit
You must have a strong arm, SHONEN*
Not to fight, but to throw

*Translator's note: shonen means young man

Source:2ch

>PULSATION OVERDRIVE
official english name for ultra instinct?

trips of truth

>beyond god
Top kek

Leave Zeno to me

Is Hit actually very strong or is just his techniques that lets him beat people

well, Gohan will save the day after Goku leaps and saves him and gets erased by Zeno

his techniques
he almost got his shit kicked in by Garbage Dysposal

He's actually very strong. He could keep up with Goku and Vegeta at the start of each their matches before he used time skip or his killing techniques on them

2chan spoilers say nothing about Gohan. Go jerk off to the Buu fight.

I doubt any power that Vegeta would have contributed would have changed the outcome of the fight. It was less about the power of the spirit bomb, and more about manipulating the bomb itself.

it's "This" thread isn't it ?
sage and report

>2chan spoilers

You're getting trolled, buddy.

All those 2channers are probably laughing at your dumb autistic gaijin ass right now.

>gaijin
Guess again, Gohanfag. Were the last 2ch spoilers fake?

>Vegetto coming back and Zeno in the episode after? Bullshit!
>Freeza coming back? Man, 2chan really likes to troll gaijins
>

>Why is Vegeta such a shit character?
At least he is a character
unlike this nigga right here who is more bland than even ayy lmao

Is this Quality?

DAGA

Why yall even watching this show

T H I C C

>SHONEN*
>*Translator's note: shonen means young man

Underrated reference

No, its Liefeld

it makes my wakuwaku the big wakuwaku

>the strongest saiyan.jpg

Half of ep 110 was off model QUALITY and it was animated like trash too. I nearly dropped the episode then, only refrained from doing so because it was so near the end and I wanted to see the new ED.

Is everyone retarded here now or what?

The true culprit from Detective Conan.

Joke's on you, I watch and read nothing and thrive entirely on second hand information. I regret nothing.

The manga wins yet again.

>You must have a strong arm, SHONEN*
>Not to fight, but to throw

migatte no kekui

He knows from experience he needs to cover for Goku while the spirit bomb is charging, so he chose to guard him rather than standing still giving his energy away.

Winning against the turd that is Toei's anime barely even counts as an accomplishment unfortunately.

show me the trash animation.

Majority of 110's fight was just the intro repeated

>Frieza fucking hates Goku
>Still donates energy
>Hit is from another universe
>Still helps Goku
>Vegeta is a cunt for no reason

you appear to be incapable of measuring time

how is the reused animation itself trash?

The true killer of Umineko.

>He's already using 20x kaioken

Didn't they pull this exact same scene and dialogue in the Z series? When tien and the others are viewing goku vs frieza tien says not to worry because he can stilluse kaioken to 10x butthen Kaoi is like he's already using that against Frieza.

Jiren a Cute!

no in the namek arc they said he still hasn't used kaioken, but then kaiosama said he was using kaioken when punching the whole time

Most of this show is just kiddy shit and nostalgia bait, what did you expect? But nice pick up either way.

Toriyama dos not storyboard.

I love Jiren-sama!!!!!!!!!!!1

>nice pick up
You didn't notice this?

J.R.'s shooter

>Won't cooperate.
>Is told the obvious.
>Cooperates.

>Ribrianne vs Goku animation looks stellar
>rest of the episode where the hypest fight of the series is the typical toei animated trash

wow murica is so good

This isn't a theory. This is 100% canon.

Belmod, as a God of Destruction, is known to the Pride Troopers as a super villain who cannot be stopped. He was undefeatable and destroyed as many galaxies and planets as he pleased, which is the only reason why U11's mortal level is low enough for them to be under threat of deletion (otherwise, they would be one of the highest). Belmod went on rampages and destroyed too many planets and civilizations for fun. The Pride troopers failed to stop him time and time again and have been trying for generations until Jiren the Gray finally succeeded.

Jiren was the first and only one to defeat Belmod in battle. Belmod is strong but his real power is the ability to control and manipulate others like a marionette. Jiren won but Belmod's power allowed him to "cheat" and control him. Jiren is his new puppet—his "enforcer" so to speak. Jiren's personality still shines through and he has some self-control ("that's his style," and his desire for his "wish" to be granted), but he must obey Belmod's orders. Toppo and the other Pride Troopers is where it gets more complicated.

Belmod is training Toppo, who agreed to become his apprentice, only to enslave and control him as well once the training is complete. Belmod tricked Toppo into believing that he would free Jiren if he agreed to be his apprentice and "replace" his position, but Belmod's real plan is to eventually control all the Pride Troopers as his own personal army of destroyers. He has a master plan he wishes to carry out in the future.

Jiren is enslaved and controlled by Belmod which is why he only responds to Belmod's commands and orders. Toppo and the rest of the Pride Troopers are fighting to free Jiren (who is the real leader of the Pride Troopers, but because of Belmod controlling him Toppo took over as 2nd in command). The Pride Troopers want to free their leader, and Jiren's wish is for all the destruction caused by Belmod to be restored by the Super Dragon Balls.

>Is told the obvious.
Man saiyans arent that smart

Based Goku will kill Gohanfaggotry and Caulifaggotry at the same time. Also, it's crazy that Hit will last 5 episodes against Jiren before he gets put down.

I guess you could say the cooperation between Bellend and the Gay Pride Ginyus is just a giant clown russe

four of those episodes are spent with them both paralyzed by weird time shit

Nice fanfic

Going for them sweet MVP points to get a wish. Vegeta is an idiot who doesn't understand 4D chess.

Is there a reason why 115 doesn't have a title but 116 doesn't? This makes me doubt it

>Vegeta helps Cabba
>refuses to help Goku
Defend this