Being an artist in the current year

>25 year old male
>classical musician
>every fellow classical musician is a leftist soyboy faggot and feminist
>every venue is covered in feminist/leftist artwork
>venue owners are legitimately homosexual
>every person you need to network with is a rabid leftist faggot
>it keeps getting worse

How do we take art back from the leftists? I have been toying with the idea of starting an organization for right-wing/libertarian artists and musicians. We would publish music/art/books and book events and stuff like that.

Any other artists on here with a similar experience? We have to change this around. We need to organize and crush these parasites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEzoyzv3LdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get pewdiepie to start buttfeet, a right-wing no-homo no-kik media network, and we'll all pitch in to build our own place with gambling and hookers

Yeah, I feel similarly. Writer. Dunno how to fix. Dream of starting my own publication. But I'm not a right-winger, I'm libertarian left, nearly centre. I just want the politics out of the art. I'm tired of political appropriation. I'm tired of Cultural Marxism. I wish I could start my own thing but I don't have any money. I'm afraid to even really start my own career because I'll just be crushed by these beauty-hating cultists. I just want to fund and spread and feed good art. I don't care what the artist's politics are, just make something beautiful and meaningful and moving.

there have always been alot of faggotry in the performing arts fields. if you follow the trail it always leads to the jew.

Yeah I don't want to make art/music/films that are necessarily POLITICAL, but stuff that operates within the moral/ethical paradigms of right-wing ideology, instead of just "AY FUCK WHITEY AND FUCK WHITE MEN LMAO"

I don't have any money to put into this organization, I just thought I would put it up and see if anybody wants to do some Indie publications or something

Actor here. Just laugh it off on the inside if you can

>there have always been alot of faggotry in the performing arts fields. if you follow the trail it always leads to the jew.

Not really, the 19th century was based. The romantic composers were generally fascist anti-semites. Chopin hated jews and many of the romantic composers were sympathetic to the rise of fascism at the end of their lives.

Then you go back to the Bach-era musicians, those guys were almost all right-wing traditionalists. All had 10 kids and were hardcore Christians.

I know someone who's an uncucked musician, about your age (trained concert pianist). He was active in "young Republicans" groups and doesn't like Jews. He's currently working as a technician while trying to get back into school for a STEM field. He's a Serb/Croat who really likes photography, too. Contact him here:

[email protected]

>advertising somebody as an anti-semite on Sup Forums

lmao. Is he on social media at all?

>How do we take art back from the leftists?

By embracing or creating a new kind of art. Why not a mix of modernism and classical art or architecture?

As for Musicians, well, most classical musicians will probably at the very least be centrist. Pop and Rap will remain leftist because it's degenerate. Orchestral music could easily be swayed towards conservatism.

>stuff that operates within the moral/ethical paradigms of right-wing ideology
No, this is bad. Art that is bound to operate within ideological paradigms is propaganda. I'm tired of propaganda. The far left thinks that all art is morally required to be propaganda. I don't want everyone else going down that same road too.

this
but i understand you OP, best choice is to be apolitical

>not even bringing up Wagner
pleb

you had to go back hundreds years for that. ff a bit more into the modern era. for every chopin there was a tchaikovsky. move up to the 1900s and that's when jews got their hooks into the scene. go ahead and google any symphony and look up the names of the patrons. (((they))) are in every aspect of our entertainment.

Doesn't every film/story operate within a moral/ethical paradigm though?

I can't think of one that doesn't

Obviously music/paintings can be more of just a tool for emotional connection though

It’s also about expression.

Agreed. Art should come from a place of prodigal talent which translates to something incredible and beautiful. Or if comes from a place of suffering where you can take that sorrow and turn it into your strength.

People in Hollywood who exploit trends and victimize people have done such a disservice to creativity. If one can't express themselves without sounding like a CNN mouthpiece, they're not creative, they're a wolf in sheeps clothing that actively drags down a population of voiceless creatives.

They should be ridiculed.

I think you already have to be fairly conservative - or at least more naturally of that temperament - to choose to be a rank and file classical musician now. If they thought all this dead white guy stuff was worthless, why’d they be working their ass off practicing it for medium to low pay?

only when expression is not aware of itself

>you had to go back hundreds years for that

Sometimes the past becomes the future though. There is nothing new under the sun.

>For every chopin there was a tchaikovsky
True

>Move up to the 1900s and that's when Jews got their hooks into music
That's when they got their hooks into religion as well. You can see there is already a new movement of anti-zionist Christianity that names the jew emerging now (Pastor steven anderson)

Just because art has been leftist for a long time does not mean we can't bring it our way.

says the biggest soy boy in the band

shut up and play, monkey boy

>classical musician
>band

Do you know what classical music is?

yes dude. i went to music school to study composition in NYC. everyone was either asian, gay, or jewish... sometimes a combination of the three.

there were women, but very few that weren't asian or jewish that were also attractive and not little orchestra dweebs.

my best idea- i don't do anything in music anymore- but my idea was always to return to the classical idiom.

atonal music and postmodernism is just a jewish revolt against God. therefore, start by shit-talking everything post beethoven, with very very few exceptions.

if it was made in the 20th century- forget about it. and be sure to mention that the composer was jewish or gay... redpill yr peers first, if you can.

>We have to change this around. We need to organize and crush these parasites.

Not gonna happen because conservatives both

A. Hate art and
B. Suck at creating it.

Most people here would rather spend their time screaming about niggers and jews than create something. You know this to be true.

where can you go from that point of view?

kek - i put my money where my mouth is and looked up our philharmonic

>kansas city
(((Kauffman))) Center for the Performing Arts, (((Helzberg))) Hall
conductor: Michael (((Stern))) son of violinist (((Isaac Stern))).

Nowhere. This is always the end game of right wing creative efforts. Literally everytime.

>"I-if its not classical its degenerate garbage! Modern music is controlled by jews!"
So then what?
>"U-uhhh. Guess I better quit music then lol"

Proof:

yeah, im trying to talk with real people, not russian bots, thx

What if we combined dadrock and alt-right themes and made rock cool again?

What do you play? Piano? If so, what are you learning? I was in music school but bailed.

So many things are wrong with this it’s staggering to see.

>nationalism can’t motivate creativity
>the family can’t inspire works of art
>modern/“postmodern” art has any quality
>all artists were avant-garde
>good art must be removed from historical ties

Are you a shill or just a retard?

i write instrumental heavy metal on this

Well, let's ask ourselves: how is art made? Where does the money come from?

Yes, art was once a trade, but as art grew grander in scope, patrons were needed. Wealthy entities like churches, noblemen, and governments fund art. Today, art is mostly funded by wealthy elites, and takes the form of spirit cooking type shit. Unless you count corporate-funded art like the music and film industries... which are also controlled by wealthy elites.

However, in a post-internet age, art has become cheap. I can spend weeks creating a beautiful painting, only for some asshole to upload it to reddit, where tens thousands of people will spend 0 dollars and 3 seconds of their lives admiring it. If art is so easy to create, how can one's art stand out?

TL;DR high and low art are completely jew-dominated. The smaller art world is a ridiculously flooded market thanks to the internet. You need to be either truly special or very well-connected to stand out and make money in art.

Expression that’s unaware of whatever point it’s trying to come across as or even how it’s trying to convey said point isn’t worth very much. Thats half of the post modernist’s problem. Their art doesn’t convey any strong emotion, doesn’t have a lot of effort put into it. I’m going to puke if I see someone’s portfolio and it’s full of photo washes with an American flag being ridiculed in every one or a pallet of paper bags sitting on a table in a gallery.

You need to know how to give your piece an emotion. Anytime I look at leftist propaganda, I’m much more disappointed when I realize the only emotion it conveys is a blank stare intent on pissing me off. A good piece is going to touch you in a beautiful way. A bad one is going to crudely push you towards a voting booth, or leave no impression whatsoever.

I actually disagree, I think all of the creative energy has come over to the new right-wing but there is no platform or incentive to make it because you get deplatformed or attacked if you do.

>atonal music and postmodernism is just a jewish revolt against God. therefore, start by shit-talking everything post beethoven, with very very few exceptions.

There's actually a lot of good contemporary classical music coming out but performers don't play it in music halls because they think they are going to be trendy pieces of shit by playing some 10 minute a-tonal gibberish piece instead.

>Jewish or gay
Just the famous ones. Tons of lesser-known classical composers who were nice normal people.

>You need to be either truly special or very well-connected to stand out and make money in art.
this is where money laundering comes in. if you're willing to literally suck a jew cock you can get a showing at his gallery and make tens/hundreds of thousands for the gig

Rock is dead until somebody can do something interesting and edgy with it.

If someone comes up with an alt-right spin on rock that is captivating, that'd be cool I guess

>stand out
this is the dying part of living through art, with no centralized market there's no celebrity status, only cult one

imo the only answer is making a circle of costumers

>take back art
implying that even ancient artists weren't actual faggots too

the expression is embedded in the production of it, its unconscious to the artist, is just how he is doing it at that precise moment, artificial (self-aware) forms of expression are shit, they lack authenticity, the artist should let his emotions flow naturally through the art, not place them there

Why do you need to stand out?
Art isn't for the admiration, it's for the soul, and not just any soul, the artist's soul. Art is watching someone struggle with themselves. This isn't Renaissance, Italy, we don't need street performers trying to get coin. Performance art is dead. Static, or detail-oriented art like painting, and composing will rise.

I'm very glad to see this thread. Owen Benjamin is along the same lines, even though he's a comedian, he's a fantastic piano player. We could link with his group #unbearables they're all artists.

They weren't.

Bach praised God and had 10 kids

Brahms was known for being extremely conservative in every aspect of his life

Literally type in "Fascist classical composers" and they all pop up. Most of the right-wing composers have been purposely buried in the past.

Even some composers who were extremely popular back in the day have been buried in the past because they hated jews

do you care about politics or music more OP?

if you understand art, you already know what you're going to do.

>We could link with his group #unbearables they're all artists.

I like owen benjamin and I respect him but he is extremely tacky.

>Bach and Brahms
>Ancient
>Having Kids and praising God counting as a conservative position in 1604

No, just no.

You cannot separate the two in the current year.

I would like to see some art that echoes our ideas anyway personally, but not in a gross/tacky way like progressives do it.

Just say you're bisexual but dating a girl atm lol or pretend you're a ftm tranny

Bach was so conservative he was playing outdated music while he was alive because he disliked where classical music was going

Create your own venues, your own alt-right platforms and draw your own public.

This is why the right is always so reactionary when it comes to culture... complaining from a static and motionless point, never spurring into action.

If we want to take back our culture, get out there and DO something.

Start your own art venue, your own gaming company, your own grocery, etc. Start libraries, theatre's, book clubs, art clubs, start fraternities, fundraisers, etc. Organize, locally and nationally.

Become a professional in your field of choice and create secret groups that meet once a week... promising eachother to whoever makes it first to promote others from said group.

Seriously, get out there! We have a civilization to save.

are you any good?

I had a best-selling EP, compose my own music, and perform in front of audiences so yeah I guess

Yes this
Be like that guy who made Kingdom Come Deliverance

>If you're willing to literally suck a jew cock you can get a showing at his gallery and make tens/hundreds of thousands for the gig
Unfortunately, the people who sit atop the world of high art are the very ones who work to keep art left-wing.
The way forward is low art - start an artistic movement that everyone can appreciate, not just wealthy Jews at expensive parties.

>The only answer is making a circle of consumers
This is a suitable answer for the digital age. The internet is all about subcultures and how to monetize them.

Well if you want to create for the sake of creating, and it makes you happy, then by all means do so. But if you want to be an artist full-time, you need patronage. Whether that "patronage" comes from direct sales, large-scale contracts, or a new-age solution like patreon is up to you, but you can't pursue your artistic passion without food on the table.

most people were "conservative" back then because that was just how things were.

Also, Bach was more of a purist in terms of counterpoint which is why didn't like "new" music

Bahh fucking this right here

You are completely correct. We all need to get our fucking boots on the ground RIGHT NOW.

If you have a skill, talent, or capital, you need to utilize it and get some shit going. You have convinced me to start this organization and start meeting with some people.

We need to aquire venues and create our own infastructure. We can't keep begging the left to accept us and let us do our thing.

no i mean a literal circle of costumers, internet subculture wont last you, i mean like an artisan builds a business

Former musician ("former" because of theft). The faggoty leftist progressive stupidity used to be mocked openly by other musicians I knew, now it's the norm. The shift started when I was very VERY young in the 90s with whiny grunge.
It used to be that conservatism was bad because they wanted everything banned or censored because of religious reasons, now the leftist agenda is basically censorship of EVERYTHING.
Being political as an artist was for retard old hippies and whiny bores, until MTV pushed it on everyone overnight. Rap is easier and cheaper to make, so real music is all but gone. Pedophiles in the arts are fucking everywhere, and they barely even hide it anymore.
It's sad that they've destroyed creativity the way they've done.

This.
Also key is building a network of creative friends. Give shout-outs to other artists whose work you enjoy. Do collaborations with them. Share your success.
A movement can't be built around a single artist - you may acquire fans, but in order to make an impact art cannot exist in a vacuum.

This is good and something to strive for. But what is needed is a board/site for right wing artists. Somewhere to network. It'd be great to make contacts locally, but it's just not going to happen for most. Look at something like MDE. It's so freakishly rare that guys like that would find each other in a small pocket of this continent

Yeah but we have to take it back.

We need to puke up the blackpill. We need to crush these parasites on every level, including the arts.

Richard Spencer recently said something in a speech that I found hilarious and agreed with. He said "We need to create our own deep-state". He is totally right.

We need to coordinate and turn this ship around. I am going to start taking steps to do my part soon.

Networking is nearly impossible as a right-winger in a city. I don't think I've ever met a right-wing artist. Every right-winger I know is a real-estate agent or some shit.

>But what is needed is a board/site for right wing artists

Alright I'm going to make it this weekend. I have the domain ready and I have been putting it off because I've been busy but I can see that people WANT this.

We can work with each other from across the country or continent if we need to.

>Every right-winger I know is a real-estate agent or some shit.
they all do watercolours though

>what is needed is a board/site for right wing artists
we already in there?

If you want to make more artists right wing, maybe convince Trump not to evicerate the national endowment for the arts.

>Networking is nearly impossible as a right-winger in a city.
Oh, I was talking about the context of online media. Like, what would happen if Sam Hyde did a collaboration with Murdoch Murdoch?
You already see the power of online collaboration with niche musical genres - every artist follows each other, shares each other's stuff on twitter, does collabs from time to time, etc.

As for the real world... Yeah, it'll be tough. But network with enough people and you're bound to run into a closet right-winger at some point, right?

Honestly this. Memes are the art of today.

Government art grants are all leftist trash though, he's funding his opposition's propaganda. That money would be better spent making the cities look nicer.

All of the funding goes towards feminist dance projects and other gay shit.

It’s because arts section of studying is surrounded by leftist.

>national endowment for the arts
That's a joke, as any real artist knows. Actual struggling artists rarely benefit from it at all. It's basically a way to give money to political buddies. The "art" that comes from it is retarded garbage no one likes 99.9999999% of the time.

If Capitalism works, you should be able to do that no problem.

>I just want the politics out of the art.
Amen to that. Nothing worse than some artist who belches out political propaganda. Like, let us just enjoy the art, right?

I see your point. I've seen all his interviews on Steven Crowder, Stefan molyneux and Dave Rubin and I think he's on the right track.

for me its not even political I just don't like them most of them are annoying

Right wing song writer/rock musician here. I've never had an interest in being openly political in my music in any way, but i would find it so much easier to work with guys who didn't strongly imply I didnt have enough rainbow stickers on my road cases. I'd strongly support the right wing board idea for the networking aspect at least.

The natural state of the artist is attention whoring.
The need for all eyes to be on them is what drove them to performance and exhibition in the first place.
Not all artists are this way of course, but you should expect every artist you meet to try to turn any given conversation back to focus on himself or his interests.

>every fellow classical musician is a leftist soyboy faggot
Most of them are young, that's why you think that.
>How do we take art back from the leftists
Keep repeating that lifting is good for blood flow and finger dexterity

Yes. This is necessary. There's more talent in the alt-right than any single meatspace that has ever existed. In a sane world World Peace would be in its 3rd season, Anglin would be America's highest paid humorist and TRS make jew money

It doesn't.

Capitalism is an evolutionary process and leftists are using artificial selections (free advertising, boycotts, free money) to select against what they don't like. When was the last time you saw ANYTHING mainstream that hasn't been 'reviewed', 'discovered', or 'bought out'?

>How do we take art back from the leftists?
Sing religious works

Lmao Anglin's writing kills me. He's so good.

I think there is a lot of right-wing talent just waiting to be capitalized personally

>Most of them are young, that's why you think that.
No they're not. This is all ages.

This

This is why I gave up music in high school. Looked around and saw I was the last straight white guy and decided it was not for me. If you didn't figure that shit out early, you are an idiot.

Being left wing are these people's identities. There's no reasoning with them. There's that Buckminster Fuller quote about "you can't tear down society, you have to come up with something to replace it with first". I feel like the same thing applies to individuals' mindsets. You have to get people to embrace a new worldview instead of just trying to get them to understand that their current views are bullshit.

Its hard. We should have threads like "deprogramming 101" where people talk about different strategies they've used on people to redpill them. It'd be interesting to see. The best I've ever done was to redpill some bernie bros on pizzagate. I've never full on converted a hillary voter on anything.

user. i'm with you mate.

Classically trained, can't stand my peers. Most are mega cucks.

Its a shame because I really love music, and these faggots just ruin it.

btw, what do you play?

>I handed the arts over to fags and women and you should too

to keep my sanity I play with a local rock band. These guys are the complete opposite

classical guitar

Very good insight, I agree with you

awesome. I play violin

and guitar in the band

I like to flip the script on it's head by pointing out the value of "diversity of opinion".

I also like to point out that, while it's true a piece of art cannot be judged independent of it's context, it doesn't follow that we should just give up.

And on a final note - imo the vast majority of overly political (naturally leftist) art is just fucking lazy. Either it's "X but with a Y character", or a thinly veiled allusion to the holocaust (or some kinda racially fuelled event). Some leftists can be convinced that such "art" is contrieved, lazy, boring, and above all, unbelievably safe.

The key is to avoid the politics and focus on the art on its own merits

Fellow Canuck! I'm in the same boat! Hopefully we find each others work some day!

that's why we write nationalist classical pieces, user. Reclaim our rightful musical destiny. Classical stands for everything jews hate; national identity, traditional values and a connection to God. It's time we end these musical dark ages

I feel the same being in a band. Anything music or art related is cucked. We need to take it back or at least bring it back to center.

You just have to be so good at what you do that it overrides their prejudices.

I've been floating this idea around to whoever i meet. Major fucking money maker if done properly. Also, we are looking for comedians to fill time in the beginning of the set.
The main goal would be to buy a theater for a homebase for live streams

>And on a final note - imo the vast majority of overly political (naturally leftist) art is just fucking lazy

So fucking true. People just use politics to replace with quality

I'm a musician as well, handful of different projects at any one time. Even in the knuckle-dragging commercial metal band I play in (think of the garbage "active rock" station in your town), I am very careful to hide my power level. A lot of these people associate Trump with Bush. It's terrible.
I also play drums in a hip-hop band. Their stuff reminds me of Diabolic but the emcees aren't nearly as good. Interestingly enough, many of the nogs are neutral to positive when it comes to Trump, though they get a lot of razzing from the other nogs and hostility from the women.
Once a month I play guitar in a "classic" country cover band (Merle, Waylon, Alan Jackson, etc), and the 40 and younger segment is Trump all the way. The older ones are split.
One thing to keep in my mind is the element of degeneracy that goes hand-in-hand with popular music. I'm doing this shit in bars and sometimes private parties. The people are there for the drugs and booze first, the music second.
As for your scene, forget it. The faggot shoe gaze band my metal band would sometimes share gigs with back in college? They grow up, work for a non-profit, join NPR, then ruin the theater and classical scenes.
>tl;dr
Just play the music. If you love it like I do, you know it's an hour or two of joy and the rest sucks anyway.

The worst offenders are the musicologists. So many of them wanted to be performing musicians and started out as such. However, because they were not good enough, or were not dedicated enough, they had to quit.

The thing about music, specifically classical music, is that it is not easy to just quit,especially after putting an autistic amount of hours and years into the craft only to realize one day that you can't live the dream. I have seen people literally lose their minds once they quit. But others become resentful. They cannot quit so they "study" it instead. They begin to attack the very music that they secretly love and debase the very traditions that initially got them into the art.

However, that is the one saving grace about classical music. Nobody became a musician because they heard an atonal or contemporary. They did so because they were moved by a Beethoven symphony, or cried while hearing a Mozart aria, or transcended reality while listening to a Bach fugue, etc. This music has stood the test of time for a reason, and it's important to foster music that tries to reach the same lofty heights that have been set before us.

Brahms and Bach were very conservative in terms of their craft, if not for these other reasons. Brahms was constantly berated by music critics then and today for ``merely`` implementing and cultivating early/classical music forms and material. Many of his works in fact explore older forms of fugues, canon, thematic material, and organizing principles. This is in the context of massive changes to musical forms of expression that championed individual genius. Bach, although introducing many groundbreaking innovations, is considered by some purists as the last Renaissance composer. That's not to say stylistically Renaissance, but rather in the spirit of his attention to music as a craft. He was a craftsman in service to God.

I write atonal music for god, how can the
search for new sounds be anything but god's work?

>The thing about music, specifically classical music, is that it is not easy to just quit,especially after putting an autistic amount of hours and years into the craft only to realize one day that you can't live the dream.

Lmao this

I have tried to quit like 3 times. I always end up learning a new bach piece for fun and then end up being like "ok well I'll play one show just for fun" and then I end up recording an album

I don't really care about living the dream necessarily. I would like a local following and maybe if a few guitarists start playing my compositions I'd be happy.

I watch the international competitions and I'm like "Yeeeaaah that's never happening"

youtube.com/watch?v=BEzoyzv3LdQ