DBS 115 - 117 leaked synopsis

115: Title wasn't released

Berserker Kale tries to fight Goku, Goku's still recovering of his injuries caused by Jiren. Kale is about to defeat Goku, but...

116: A new dawn! Goku reaches his ultimate power!

Goku awakens the beyond god instinct again! In the meanwhile, Jiren defeats Hit. Hit warns Goku about Jiren's true power. Goku don't listen to Hit, and wants to fight Jiren again!

117: Title wasn't released

Jiren shows Goku that he isn't just strong, Jiren has a arsenal of exotic techniques! (incomplete synopsis).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8JQe-JVxs8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds legit, but source?

Random guy on 2Chan.

>Hit warns Goku about Jiren's true power. Goku don't listen to Hit,

Eh. I'll allow it. Maybe they get confirmed later.

Feels like it's too early for Jiren vs Goku to start again. They've gotta have more episodes with people getting knocked out between.

If this is true, then I'm convinced U4 has a good shot at winning. Seems like a dumb gag Toriyama would do.

so the arc wont end in november? any other informations on that?

>goku goku goku goku goku
Whats even the point of the deathmatch if its all goku anyway, could have just done a normal tournament

Jiren vs Goku will not be the last fight of the Tournament, maybe they'll eliminate each other at the same time, a guy on 2Chan said that 17 will be the last remaining and said he has a source inside TOEI.

Characters you expected more from.

Jirens power has got to be some sort of a meme user because he didn't look like he took any damage at all and I don't think he surpassed gods. I think he somehow has the ability to store up energy from punches and Ki used against him in his body and unleash it back against his enemies. There's probably a simple way to beat him if sombody knows how.

>17
Total bullshit.

DOKI
O
K
I

WAKU
A
K
U

Maybe you have to catch him by surprise when his ability isn't activated.

>This is not even my final form

>Hit warns Goku about Jiren's true power. Goku don't listen to Hit, and wants to fight Jiren again!

>reach your ultimate form 100% limit breaker shit
>get one shot by someone barely using 5%
>warned that his true power is dangerous
>wants to fight him again

I don't take what those "random guys" say as absolute truth but I don't take it as absolute lie as well. Those 2Chan random guys leaked a lot of stuff. Black's identity, Goku's "death"... before it was officially announced.

Reminder that vegeta is a legit retard for not giving goku his power

They've also leaked fake spoilers in the past. Goku vs Jiren should be endgame.

In hindsight what would it have done? Nothing but exhaust Vegeta more.

I'd actually like it. I just hope Goku isn't the one to win this thing

>Two days later
>Still sperging out over a Chinese cartoon

Wouldn't have made a difference. If anything it would've probably made the return kill Goku.

That's why I said that I don't take it as absolute truth and I don't take it as absolute lie as well. Goku vs Jiren endgame would be so predictable.

Vegeta was smart enough to conserve his power to protect kakacarrot. If you dont remember he was fighting ribriane the entire time goku was in the spotlight.

>In hindsight
Even fucking Freeza did it

So am I the only one that thinks Jirens power is some sort of trick or has that been discussed already? I just picked the show back up now that things are getting good.

This is your tournament victor for this arc.

>I don't know what hindsight means

Nice headcanon, but he got thrown out by some U3 robot.

Will we find out the masketta man

Jiren only defeats Hit after 5 episodes after Hit vs Jiren?
Hit must be doing good then, props to him.

>It's Goku

>It's Jitto

Its hit without his coat

Or it's just one of those shitty pacing things where they've actually been staring at each other for 5 episodes before Jiren one shots Hit.

If it's worth it in the end there's no reason to cry about it.

>Preemptive whining
Sasuga Sup Forums

only 10 seconds have passed in those 5 episodes :^).

Goku can fully recover his stamina in 1 nanosecond.

Probably they stopped fighting for a bit, maybe Hit retreated to think how to beat Jiren. Or those episodes were nothing more but minutes (like, 1 minute or so)

Hit is a meme character and his power is easily put to rest by characters that understand him. I have a feeling Jiren is going to be the same way.

>It's Freezer (female)

Die

Who could possibly stop this mad robot?

Vegeta

Yea, he's being hyped up right now because he's able to fight toe to toe with Goku despite him not seeming to be powered up at all. Anybody with a brain can see he's using some meme tactics like hit to be fighting so calm at that level and the warrior said to have surpassed a god is probably somebody else. Jiren is most likely the super 17 of dbs.

>Jiren only defeats Hit after 5 episodes after Hit vs Jiren?
Or just running the entire time

Why would you spoil the end of the fucking arc? Fuck

They could have done the proper sequel that Dragon Ball Z deserved. But no. They had to do the opposite and make this shitty excuse of a show that makes no sense.

Is there another character that might have the potential to be low key strong that hasn't really shown what they can do in the tournament?

Gohan

In other news, let's all laugh at the Crunchyrollfags who still pay for that garbage service and get EPISODES WITH MISSING FOOTAGE.

youtu.be/8JQe-JVxs8U

And the ones that shill their crap every episode day. They tried to say FujiTV was illegal streaming.

I'm glad they cut a few AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. There's already too much AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate spics. Even more when they get involved with Dragon Ball.

>tfw there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who actually pay and use crunchyroll

They also cut out a few bits like:

>Jiren struggling rather than effortlessly pushing it away
>Universe 7 getting freaked out
>The Zenos needing to be protected by the Grand Priest

>Jiren is super 17

What is the actual reason for doing this?

OH NO!
lol

>Yotsuba posting

So...
all of that MUH LIMIT BREAKER HYPE is actually just Spirit Bomb absorbed huh? Well not really that surprised TOEI recycling ki bombs being absorbed by Goku(movie and GT). At least the animation was great, despite obvious recycled scenes and more ATATATATA!

>caring about Dragon Ball Super's story at this point

Vegeta confirmed for being edgier than Sasuke

>being so retarded you can't even understand cartoon for 10 year olds

Spoiling is a bannable offense

there was not a single atata in the Ultra Instinct fight

Why would it be someone else after all this hype with Jiren? He oneshotted Kale out of her Berserker form without any prior activity in the tournament, and they all but outright confirmed it in the last episode.

You and others saying this need to learn to pay attention. He didn't absorb the spirit bomb. Whis even said that the Spirit Bomb was going to kill him if he didn't reach that new level. The spirit bomb just acted as a catalyst which pushed him to that form. His body was fatigued and using up energy all the time he was in the form, which he wasn't used to. Which is why Whis was mentioning "the heat" he was radiating and why he could only last a few minutes in it.

>7 more episodes of no universes being erased when the last time it happened was some 7 episodes ago
Really doubtful of these, not only both because of the above but more importantly due to no less than 7 episodes being leaked in advance this way.

>being a toeidog they defend atatata
there's atatata you faggots, it's before Goku tried to finish Jiren. Just because Goku was silent and not shouting it while raining punches makes it not atatatata.
No, he absorbed Spirit bomb, Whis literally said so, but the spirit bomb's energy being absorbed by Goku made him also powerup more than just normally absorbing the Spirit Bomb as he also achieved something only GoDs can. Which an obvious explanation was he was already at limit as mortal and had "limit breaker" means he can now get stronger again(which he can't before due to his previous limit)

Does Hit get knocked out of the arena at least? Otherwise this is just retarded.

Toei sent two different copies of 109/110. One has them as two separate episodes, and the other is an actual special that's 40 minutes long. The 40 min special has the extra scenes, but crunchyroll used the split version. Funimation used the 40 min version which also includes eye catches and everything the Japanese saw on tv.

Very definition of Whis literally explains it, as well as the other characters, this sort of stuff happened ever since the first tournament in the original DB manga. Go back to your moeSoL garbage, you can't go beyond it, that's YOUR limit.

Black C/E, jus no

Vegeta didn't give him his power so he could fucking protect Goku's back instead and guess what, turns out it was a very good decision considering the hypocrite fat tumblr trash tried to sneak in an attack on him despite bitching when #17 did the same to her earlier.

Honestly it looks like a slim version of Jiren.