WTF I HATE ELON NOW!

WTF I HATE ELON NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/971812680594964480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post this to r*ddit for a few tons of salt

He's right you know.

>I don't like drumpf I'm off his committee, screw this bigot
>pls mr. trump, it's not fair! Help me pls.
Elon is such a faggot

Trump BTFO at his own game by based rocket man

post link so I can read left salt

Sounds like he's agreeing with him and asking for more.

Most of them think Elon is dissing or schooling Trump or something.
They're fucking retarded.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/971812680594964480

Elon makes a good point. The U.S. is at a huge disadvantage when it comes to trade with China. Trump should look at these facts.

This. They've got an actual mental disorder.

He explicitly said he's against tariffs in general, but because China applies some unfairly, he feels the US should do the same to them.
But Trumps recent tariff applies to practically the whole world, not just China, which is fucking stupid, considering how little steel the US imports from China.

Too much government intervention and regulation red tape in the economy means its harder for a business to operate and grow

BASED ELON MUSK.

>But Trumps recent tariff applies to practically the whole world, not just China, which is fucking stupid, considering how little steel the US imports from China.
Realistically how hard would it be to just set US tariffs equal to that of each other country's own tariffs against the US?

sabotaged by globalists ?

it's not actually stupid since American steel is of much higher quality and we have ungodly amounts of iron ore to make it. We have a steel industry that is practically been killed by cheap products from other countries, it doesn't make sense to sit on all this potential steel when the only reason steel is so cheap now is because we import a fuckton of it. which drove it down globally. this is one of those situations where making a product more expensive is a good thing.

Most likely wouldn't fly with the WTO, and it'd also be idiotic. All economies aren't equal, a tariff on certain products is more beneficial to one country than another. The EU puts a 10% tariff on US cars and the US puts a 25% tariff on heavy trucks from the EU, among many other things like electronics, machinery and food etc. The US has the highest average tariffs in the western world already, many of them perfectly valid.

Stuff like this steel tariff will benefit a couple of thousand steel workers in the US, yet it'll damage dozen of other industries.

He’s calling for more tariffs. He’s saying China’s tariff against the U.S. is big so we should equal it and enact a big tariff against China.

>retard leaves tech committee where he had direct access to DJT
>now he wants to talk

THE BASED MUSK

>The US has the highest average tariffs in the western world already
I don't think this is right unless you're talking about EU nations trading with each other. I just pulled this off of a wiki page that was talking about how the US tariffs used to be most of the federal budget but lately (last 50 years) they've been tiny

The two have much more in common that they admit to publicly.

>inb4 gayfaggotshit

It's a meme flag shit posting queer. Nothing it says is right

oh ffs i messed it all up

>The two have much more in common than they admit to publicly.

[yeahyeah, gayfaggotshit and such]

reddit must be seething

This. He's just acting in his own interests since O'Bama ignored it for 8 years.

is Twitter hiding these tweets? I'm looking at the replies now and it's a bunch of whiny liberal shit with 1 or 2 retweets, when I looked earlier today it was near the top of the replies

YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE FUCKING PANEL THEN YOU FUCKING RETARDED GENIOUS

Wow, Elon is on board when the president does something that could weaken his competitors? Never saw that coming.

R*ddit is S E E T H I N G

Stop burning fossil fuels.

brazilfag doesn't realize his place in the business world

hint: no one cares who you don't like, you are unimportant

>considering how little steel the US imports from China.

>China sells to Canada and Mexico
>They sell to the U.S. through NAFTA

>automobile CEOs are appealing trade decisions by shitposting on the POTUS' twitter account

lmao