Will the United States end up like Brazil?

Will the United States end up like Brazil?

i hope so

None white?

Let me answer you

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Very intuitive, you are, mein bruder.

not like brazil but on a level thats just as bad as them
its getting there but were a ways off yet

The poorer areas of Northern California are starting to already. In the city near me there is a 'mulatto race' that I can't ever identify. Usually they 3 generations in.

it's coming very soon

40-65 years. Look at the nonwhite slide from '65 to now. It's accelerating and it's too late to stop. All this trump hype did was temporary slow it.

Probably

This bag thing, i see in my country all the time too
Sometimes they stand, but put the bags on the seat

palestine is the more likely future or south africa

California is practically a colony of Mexico now

no south Africa

It was Mexico once

Wow everyone is looking at the white girl.

Standard of beauty.

United states is more like this

Borders are never static. They shoft based on who is able to control them by force. We took california by force. They are taking it back through unchecked invasion.

hopefully

You mean wall to wall niggers? God, I hope the fuck not.

Jews are not white dumbass

Nigger detected.

BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I know that isn't where your eyes automatically go, but what the fuck is up with the pointy boots?

1. Actually fucking
2. Muh dick
3. Fuck my wife?
4. Fingering
5. El Monsturo
6. lol, only dude here gettin laid tonight
7. Seething, possible shooter
8. Tiddies
9. La creatura, also gay
10. Wishes she wasn't ugly. Got molested by an uncle at age 9

Possibly in some areas but I don't think that it will happen as fast as people here think. The United States has some of the most openly resistant whites on the planet when it comes to multi-culturalism, race-mixing etc. I am speaking specifically of the South, but they may possibly exist in some of the Western states as well. Also, the whole of New England is also very pro-homogeneity just based on their actions alone, they wouldn't take hordes of brown people too lightly (white-flight).

Basically, I think it will happen in certain areas but not the entirety of the US, at least for a long time.

I keep reading this as "booty points".

Yes, San Francisco is your future

Assplay.

You have gone form 90% to 56% in less then 60years ..you'll be lucky to become like Brazil.
At this stage Europe will be lucky to maintain white majorities with the come African birth bomb