Is the Daily Stormer losing readers?

Andrew Anglin, Weev and Azzmador looks to have turned their guns on the other White Nationalists lately, and I think that is caused by the DS losing readers.

That other White Nationalist didn't agree with the line of the DS wasn't a problem for them as long as the DS was growing, and they also used to bully the ones that thought Anglin or Weev took it too far with the Nazi stuff.

That have changed now. Not only have they dropped the Nazi stuff, they push the old American trinity of Jesus, guns and the American flag, and they try to bully other White Nationalists that are unwilling to follow suit.

The change in ideology in itself doesn't mean that the DS is losing influence, but the vitriol that is used towards other alt-righters is. If everything was fine, it wouldn't be needed, but if everything is not fine, blaming the other alt-righters for ruining the brand would mean that they would not need to take a look in the mirror, and admit that they caused this themselves.

who cares about that untermensch and his cringey "all girls want to be raped" attitude?

>shitdick self-reflection

We still need to follow the daily stormer secret writers handbook - blame kikes for everything, regardless of the actual situation. This is the quickest way to start race wars across europe and north america.

>and his cringey "all girls want to be raped" attitude
That was what took it too far for my part, so I kind of agree with your statement.

The way he attacks the others on the Alt-right has increased considerably though.

If nobody are even interested in the thread here on Sup Forums, you have further proof that the DS are becoming less relevant.

>This is the quickest way to start race wars across europe and north america.

There is not going to be a race-war. We will just become Brazil, unless we can stop it by democratic means.

I agree on blaming the jews for everything though, as it forces the jews to defend themselves or censor, and both are good for us and bad for them.

I guess I got my answer, by the lack of interest in the thread.

Few on Sup Forums care about the DS, and the DS readers that used to post on Sup Forums, now post in the DS's forum, and even that is losing posters.

I'm tired of these cowardly expats shitting on people trying to organize irl communities

Anglin doesn't want things to work IRL because he loses his power there

Anglin’s still great but I’m really disappointed that he’s carrying water for leftists after our guys got betrayed by the police and violently attacked by antifa. I have plenty of problems with TWP but I’m not going to shit talk them after they risked serious injury and arrest to protect the 50-60 normie alt-righters who were just trying to make it to Spencer’s events. Without Conte leading the TWP goon squad and Patriot Front, those people would have all been doxxed and likely suffered many injuries.

The worst optics is hitting your friends when they’re down, even if they didn’t do everything perfectly. TWP has a lot of problems to address but people forget that the media will never portray us sympathetically and antifa will never stop attacking us. I respect Anglin a lot and value his criticism. However, most internet optometrists have no skin in the game and do nothing but take potshots at our people. Fuck them.

He looks to be losing his power anyway, as he have pissed of almost everybody outside the fanboys at his and the TRS forum.

Listening to your fans can be a dangerous thing, because they always agree.

It is that he is unwilling or unable to say that he has done anything wrong, that I find most irritating.

I agree with your post though.

Faggot manlets and a senior citizen with a ponytail and a vape. What a pile of crap.

Why can't people be level-headed like our guy Jared Taylor?

the only thing I know about him is the sargon interview and he sounded very reasonable

Even some on the TRS forum don't like Anglin. I think he and weev forced TRS to deleted the TWP podcast from their network.

delet meme flag

Anglin is still the best commentator on current events. I find everyone else holds back but he just says what he feels and he is on point most the time.

That said I don't really read DS stuff anymore because I am just busy and politics and the alt-right is kinda getting dry. Nothing is happening except typical american shit.

>(((Anglin)))
>(((Weev)))
>(((Azzmador)))

>DailyStormer is dying
>TRS is dying
>Spencer can't get an audience above 12 people

It's almost like the People are waking up to the Zionist cancer. Not long now before DOTR.

No idea whether they're losing readers, but you must've invented the part about them throwing vitriol. Unless you mean against AWD? Anglin's always been transparent about what he's doing and has made a point not to punch right while also explaining why.

That was bad news indeed, because I think it means that Mike will not speak in public anymore.

The TWP are boots on the ground, and I'm not sure TRS have that.

Guess where they are going

he's talking about Anglin counter signaling TWP. AWD is irrelevant

Anglin was open and honest about everything. The "Ironic Nazism" stuff was good in the beginning but they are moving on to a Nationalism that is adapted to the American reality. It is also their right to criticize others who follow a Nationalism that is alien to the American reality.

They changed their course a bit but it is still just as funny/interesting/informative as it always was, i recommend everyone to read it.

You don't need to drop Nazism, ethnostate, or pride.
Only supremacy needs to go.

backstory on this?

No Anglin has gotten shook after c-ville and want to turn the alt right into Based American patriots who do nothing but create memes online and "subvert" the GOP. He's recently started attacking the TWP for being "entryists" (Anglin thinks he is the Alpha and Omega of the alt-right) and the leaders of TWP has said repeatedly that they want the fighting to stop and are willing to ignore Anglin if he ignores them but Anglin will not acquiesce

shill

Basically this

Sven has said that he deleted them and Anglin had nothing to do with it but I don't believe that

This is the third "White nationalist sites are losing viewers!" thread/article I've seen today, so I can safely assume this is the new demoralization campaign from the news camp Jews. Italy just flipped hard-right, so clearly nationalism is on the rise.

I still read it daily. Haven’t been able to post for a long time. Thanks jews.

>now post in the DS's forum, and even that is losing posters
There doesn't seem to be as many posters as there used to be; I think it might be because the site kept getting shoah'd every couple weeks. If the site would be left alone, I bet it would regain all the losses...

Well, I admit I haven't been following DS in a while. Part of it is the way he's competing with distinct WN groups, IRL and online. TWP and IE are doing more in meatspace; RAM, AWD, and AR are more making some propagandas that are more engaging and compelling than reading Weev ranting about how much kikes suck, in a vacuum, again. There's a lot of stuff to pay attention to, that's not found on the Daily Stormer's front page. And if he's attacking his 'rivals', that's not going to do anything to endear him to me.

And, though I feel like a worthless good goy for saying this, part of my growing disinterest in the Daily Stormer probably stems from how often it's gotten shoah'd. It seems like every week I have to find a new domain, and it gets old looking for it. I know that's exactly what the Jew wants, but again, part of it is that DS's editorial tone and coverage is getting kind of old and stale. I'd make more effort to seek them out if it was more rewarding to read them.

I thought the while point of the alt right is not to be like the old school wn 1.0 skinheads. TWP looks exactly like the old wn's and it's fucking embarrassing.

I can't believe they actually deleted it. I was just listening to it earlier. I wonder what Eric Striker thinks about this

>Anglin's always been transparent about what he's doing and has made a point not to punch right while also explaining why.
I don't agree. He have punched right since Cville, while he was claiming that he was not punching right.

Look at what the other anons in this thread says, and how few that bother to defend him.

Also wasn't Striker a part of the daily stormer? is he still friendly with Anglin?

I think the biggest divide in the alt-right is IRL vs online communities. Leadership of each requires a very different skill set, though the online component typically has an easier time because they can more easily control variables. Obviously both areas are important but online-only people need to appreciate how complex, risky, and expensive IRL activism is. That doesn’t mean IRL people deserve a free pass, but the best way to criticize their behavior is to do your own thing, better.

I think as the Stormer book clubs professionalize IRL, they’ll start to appreciate how difficult things have been for everyone else. Patriot Front and TWP have virtually nothing in common but they came together when faced with an angry mob. The best way to ensure TWP isn’t the face of the movement is to show up yourself. We’re never going to win by cedeing the public square.

Any examples? Haven't been keeping much with the DS after it got holocausted 6 million times.

I was also pretty frustrated having to find the new domain all the time.. huge pain in the ass. dailystormer.name has been up for a while now. Maybe this one will stay up?

>I think the biggest divide in the alt-right is IRL vs online communities.

Pretty much. I understand that some people have too much to lose and don't want things to go into meatspace. I'm a pussy too and won't be doing anything IRL but I won't spit on the people willing to sacrifice their lives and health for their beliefs.

Andrew Fedlin has been autistically sniping at other groups for petty shit like the color of their pants, and wants to discourage IRL activism so he can keep getting donations

When will anons realize current leadership has done nothing but hurt white interests? I don't care if you think Mike Enoch is funny or Spencer is fashy...the Alt-Right is an absolute joke and you all know it. even the so-called "intellectuals" lack real substance! The only goal any of us should pursue is saving our People, and that isn't happening with the current Alt-Right. Ready for change?

>spreading anti-asian shit
ROASTIE DETECTED

Faggot shill, please go kill yourself

Strike and Mike is the best thing on TRS, would be a fucking shame if they stopped

I noticed the Jews are concentrating a lot of firepower on Sup Forums since taking down DS several times.

>I think it might be because the site kept getting shoah'd every couple weeks.
That has something to do with it, but I think the way Anglin tries to bullycide the ones that disagree with him is a large part. People just stop posting, rather than suffer a torrent of abuse from the fanboys. Do this over and over, and you have purged a good number of the good posters.

I don't see it that way, he was reporting on Charlotsville accurately IMO in saying that the tiki torch March was more successful than the following day and he gave reasons why.

This. Shitdicks are getting asshurt because they got called out for being dumb faggots wearing armbands and shouting cringe-tier 1.0 slogans. Striker is probably staying in due to having nowhere else to go but he is getting roasted over his READ SIEGE level explanations for why TWP show like they do.

Yeah. Anglin isn’t as much of a problem because he genuinely is invested in the movement and argues in good faith. But lots of people like Fuentes and Ricky Vaughn do literally nothing but attack right wingers all day and, even if all their criticisms were adopted, they’re still not going to show up because the risks will be exactly the same.

TWP is prominent because they show up. If you want to be prominent, show up.

Nick Fuentes master race reporting in.

> Is the Daily Stormer losing readers?

No. They are getting censored from search engines so probably just maintaining their user base, plus getting kicked from so many websites probably knocked off some tech illiterate people.

Still the most censored website/publication ever, even if you don't agree with everything Anglin promotes.

sperglin's teenbro followers are now entering college and chasing thots so they don't post on ds as often

Anglin is the hero we need.

Anglin is such a faggot in real life Jesus Christ. He's from my hometown and I've had the unfortunate burden of meeting him more than once.

>backstab literally everyone you ever worked with, including doxxing and leaking private messages
>can’t personally implement your slow march strategy because the Republican Party ejected you and you got fired from your normie conservative job, but insist it is the only way forward
>advocate for the trad life while simultaneously being an unemployed neet incel who lives in your parent’s basement playing vidya
Nick Fuentes is the biggest faggot on the right. The only people worse are his supporters.

Tell us some Anglin stories

I saw Andrew Anglin at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I think it's telling that Fuentes, Anglin, Vaughn and the other "good optics strategists" are all loser NEETs while Heimbach, Parrott, Hunter Wallace, and the other "bad optics LARPers" are married, have children, and go to church.

None of those people are leaders.

>suffer a torrent of abuse
Been posting there since 2016. Never been abused personally.. But I understand your point. For the most part I like the content and the forums.

reddit

Daily Stormer is 100% times better now than it was before.

I went there a few years ago, thought it was obnoxious, and never went back.

I tried going there again a few months ago and I now I am hooked. It's my favorite news source.

The problem was a lot of people on the far right treated the nazi stuff as a joke, all the while you had plenty of people reading the Daily Stormer and being 100% serious worshippers of Hitler and whatever else. Which wouldn't have even been that had if they kept it to themselves, but then they go out in public doing Nazi salutes and making everyone on the far right look like fat bumbling retards like Mike Enoch.

They also do kinda shitty about complaining about all women. The connection they made between liberalism and feminized thinking caused them to start demonizing all women which makes them act cringier than any MRA. All the talk about "white sharia" and how women shouldn't have rights just sounds fucking deranged.

Is it true that Anglin is against having confederate flags at rallies now?? I have seen the faggots on TRS bitch about groups like league of the south and TWP but I didn’t think it would get this bad with deleting TWP podcasts and sperging out if someone isn’t a neo boomer

I unsubscribed from him after seeing his behavior towards James Allsup.
besides ACTION!, Sven also deleted
>Alc Right Rises
>Beyond The Wall
>Caerelus Rising
>Salting The Earth
>The War Room archives
>Wolfman's Activism

>The change in ideology
we have an idiot here

>you don't wanto to be one of those stupid Americans goyim. Historical Nazi reinactments are much better.
fuck off kike

>meme flag

If Anglin is adopting CivVaughn nationalism then he's probably against any sort of White nationalist rally

Fucking neo boomer

I think DS, TRS, and other sites like them are great entertainment but if we ever want real change these issues need to be brought up by people who aren't going to be doing roman salutes at IRL gatherings. The nazi shit is funny. I understand the reasoning behind taking the piss out of the holocaust but a "nazi" movement isn't going to get it done. I know people hate Nick Fuentes because he's not white enough and he can be a little cunt when dealing with alt righters but people who present them selves like he does will advance the goals more than the nazi larpers. He talks about the JQ and demographic issues just the same but without the baggage. I know Nick had some issues but I'm thinking there needs to be more commentators and speakers and politicians that take a similar approach to the issues of the JQ and demographic change.

Yup. Anglin loves Fuentes spic and Ricky Vaughn(MPC) now. No idea why he cucked. Maybe he believes his own hype and thinks American nationalism can attract normies under some big tent theory.

That Anglin, Weev, and Azzmador have 0 children between them, but are the biggest experts on women, and that you are a beta white knight that should be bullycided if you disagree, is their most ridiculous part, so no disagreement here.

>It's my favorite news source
Me too pal. I get almost all of my news from DS and Sup Forums

>go to church and have a family
Goood. Draws recruitment.
>put on an armband and act like a jew made for tv nazi
Not good. Makes groups look cringe and stupid.
>muh American flag is fucked bro, red white and blue means MLK nigger worship
No faggots. Niggers and shitlibs who worship Kang hate the flag and the colors.

So did TRS spit ways the Vandal twins?

Muh optics

>Jesus,

There's your problem. Christianity was created to destroy everything white and the white race itself. It is pure cancer. It doesn't work and has not saved the white race in any measurable way. The Japanese don't need it and neither do white people.

Carlos Rex is a fucking moron who makes me and my fellow Alabamians look retaeded. Fuck his podcasts. The only loss there was beyond the wall and desu they were a bad fit for TRS.

>Race Realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

I don’t care anymore
I really wish the retarded infighting would stop, we are about to be wiped off the face of the earth yet people seem more interested in memes and talking shit about each other

I think, I haven’t seen a new war room in a really long time

Maturity is understanding what you need to do to win

Immaturity to throwing up seig heils.

Anglin's new optics are WAY better. Embrace American flags and George Washington and combine it with white nationalism and removing the kikes.

That's been going on for a while. Vandal Bros were cringe tier and only good for blackout drunk shit posting and getting arrested. Sheepdip or just dumb fucking jarheads? Doesn't matter.

He is a truck driver. Have you ever talked to those brain dead hicks? There is a reason niggers and spics are replacing them before self driving shit does.

>I really wish the retarded infighting would stop, we are about to be wiped off the face of the earth yet people seem more interested in memes and talking shit about each other

This. We need to come into coalition whether we agree or not

Just the opposite if Alexa is right.

>when your movement fails because the People reject your message but instead of changing the message you re-dress it and hope it tricks the People into supporting you

You think like a Jew.

>muh infighting
Purging the retards who wanna wear the tv nazi wardrobe and derail every attempt at getting white pride and nationalism into the broader world isn't infighting. It's clearing the weeds.

Honestly it was good listening while drunk but I suspected they were Fed. Their siege tier armory show on their website just confirmes it.

The jews won for a reason.

Trump did the same thing with his message. He combined patriotism and American flags with removing the globalists and bringing in less non-white migrants.

you are mistaking this for an honest thread

He told some story about getting kicked out of grad school. I knew there was no chance he was in college of any kind after hearing him stumble over three words.

White Nationalism has and will continue failing because it's created to fail. Seig Heiling is neo-Nazism, but that isn't National Socialism. NatSoc is the answer, not neo-Nazism or huwhite nationalism. If you can't see the flaws in your message then you'll never change it, and if you never change it the People will continue rejecting your movement even if you re-dress it.

have you been paying attention? The amount of infighting and division in the past few days has been enormous. It's demoralizing. TWP doesn't have great optics, but my hope is that they will listen to criticisms and improve. Their irl activism and defense of events is invaluable to the movement

>Anglin's new optics are WAY better.
So why not just out-compete the ones with the bad optics?

I can support TWP under my real name, but not the all women should be raped into silence stuff Anglin push, but none of the DS incels looks to have enough lady-friends or male friends with daughters to understand how bad optics that is.

The fuck are you talking about

NatSoc will win? It's a fucking European ideology that our grandfathers just went to war with. You think people are going to get behind that? lmao

wrong. it is how the idea is presented. It is a confidence game and admiting you are fringe does not apeal to average people. The power of a nation is defined by the unity of its people to act in its own interst to survive