MUH RUSSIA

Fucking Putin again controlling puppet Drumpf and puppet Kim Jong Un trying to achieve world peace. IMPEACH

MUELLER HURRY THE FUCK UP

>Putin can control everyone and everything in the world
>Russia still a third world shithole
I hate that faggot more than mayo

Is this a potential media spin?

(((Krassenstein))) the scammer

ITS ME AUSTIN IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

But but this is such a convoluted plot, doesn’t make any sense. Brian straws grasper.

>no tick

So he's below a nobody

I liked the internet when retards weren't smart enough to use it.

> IMPEACH

MUELLER HURRY THE FUCK UP
Hold your breath

It would be incredibly funny considering they just spent the entire Olympics talking about what a good boy NK is and how they dindu nuffin.

What's a dotard? Is that a real insult?

This is what normal faggot leftists actually believe.

Banter between LoL and DotA players

A dotard is an old senile person. It's their favorite insult of trump because they think they are witty and people don't have access to dictionaries

(((Stein)))

I swear to fucking God when Mueller ends up not finding shit, libs will say he's a Putin puppet.

Who?

So he called Kim old and senile? Lol typical liberals using words they don't know to sound smart

Yeah cause some dumbfuck on twitter has a stupid idea....fucking moton.

This guy is an active operative. I'm surprised but not that he's predominantly left alone by Sup Forums while Sup Forums goes after people who are at worst harmless like Southern or that prettybone chick.

Yeah, I can't wait. It's gonna be glorious seeing them turn on him in an irrational rage. Textbook cognitive dissonance.

the butthurt will be glorious, enough salt to last eons

I can't take it anymore. These people are legitimately insane.

Checked. Neat!

jesus christ the people in the responses are fucking brainless sheep

jej

And and and then i would have Putin convince China to not nuke the US for implementing economy destroying tariffs. And then I'd tell Putin to force Saudi Arabia to buy more American weapons and also arrest all their corrupt royalty. And then I'd tell Putin to force the Obama administration to fuck up everything 5years ago. And then I'd tell Putin to buy me a pony.