This is a Dragon Ball character

>This is a Dragon Ball character

>This is a Dragon Ball character

Reminder that son goku is beautiful

Character design in DBS has mostly been pure garbage, but Toppo is okay. Barely.

Doctor. . .what was his name again?

Wily.

>stronger than anything in DBZ
>looks like that
Really makes me think.

You may not like it but that's what peak performance looks like

I don't even mind it. Sure, he looks kind of goofy, but his body does give away that he's quite strong. To speak in /fit/ terms he's not just a fatty, but probably "bear mode": there's a layer of fat, but there are powerful muscles packed underneath.

I just like that Toriyama is moving away from the "the skinny, short guy is actually the strongest!" meme that he made popular in the first place. Between him and Jiren, some of the strongest mortals in Dragonball are pretty buff guys.

>this is a dragon ball z character

>"the skinny, short guy is actually the strongest!"
That's only happened twice.
And frieza ended up being a huge tank motherfucker at the end.

He was referring to the fact in an old interview Toriyama stated he dislikes buff guys so they had poor performances. See Nappa.

Correct

Toriyama has always had goofy designs, he actually toned himself down in the transition between DB and DBZ and the Ginyu's were kind of him cutting loose again.

>This is a dragonball character

Pingas

How is that weird?

Doctor Seedwoman.

Thanks doc

Woah... thanks doc...

Kintober

>And frieza ended up being a huge tank motherfucker at the end
still smaller than his 2nd and 3rd forms relatively speaking

>implying that dragon ball ever had "good" character design

Dr Gregmane

You could use that argument agains't most One piece villains.
Also the Main villains look cool

>This is also Dragon Ball character

Alright, that one is just flat out stupid and disgusting.
>xDD B-But it's a parody of mahou shoujo! You just don't understand Toriyama! Dragonball is a gag anime (raughs).

I still think she will have a third form.

this arc really shows that the real jobber is toriyama when he has to design more than a handful characters at once

It's a literal Teletubby.
It's still one of the more interesting designs in Super, however, if you look at the shit they produced so far. Even the "gods of destruction" are mere animals or people instead of going out with more abstract designs.

>tfw you thought they'd be egyptian themed
>a motherfucking clown shows up
2/3rd of them look so awful

>tfw you thought they'd be egyptian themed
Both Beerus and Champa did seem to point in that direction, especially given that they're both catlike (with cats being divine in Egyptian mythos) and their dress. Such a missed opportunity.

The Elephant had a chance to be great, given to be inspired by an Indian god. Then it became pink.
Simply using already established gods as designs would be lazy, but still a lot better than what we ended up getting.

gods of destructions and angles are much better than that and resembling animals is a thing since dragon ball

Ya, people resembling animals is quite normal and forgotten in the later series. Replaced by generic aliens.
So what. You want the gods to look like normal people? Could have worked, if it had any intention behind it. But it's DB. It's lazy. Even the robot looks standard, and I like him.

>this is a dragon ball character

BARA BTFO

>Call Liberty

Was I the only one that found it funny that, during his fight against Goku, Goku punched him repeatedly in the face? I was feeling kind of bad for Toppo there.

>download.jpg

U woot m8?

>Better animation
Oh yeah for sure, blows DBS out of the water.
>better pacing, waifus, characters
Maybe but that really isn't saying much.

>better characters

Like Sasuke the "Emo"?
Like Naruto the "believe it, dattebayo"?

This is an anime.

Manhattan

>This is toriyama's """art"""

i like toppo design, he's always ready to throw hands