Idolmaster SideM

Boys be passion.

Who's the target audience for this?

It would be better if there was less music and more slutty boys.

Literally pleases old men for booze.

Imas fans, girls, and homos maybe.

Needs less drama and more fun.

This guy is like Chihaya but less flat.

First episode was good I guess, like the 2011 anime and CG. IshikawaP is pretty cool, I'm glad Producer is male. Hope they give us more cameos too, I wanna see Seiji.

Hopefully Ryo has a speaking role in this. Even for one episode.

He's even worse with his attitude. And everyone knows the show is going to be all about him softening up and finally being YAAY in the end.

It's mind boggling how each Idolmaster anime has less fanservice than Love Live yet LL is the more casual idol anime.

I still can't figure out how LL even got popular, it's complete trash, and the girls are so generic that having half the amount of girls isn't enough to help me remember them.

It's the K-On formula of moe, music, and school.
Except it's in a "new" format and the anime is the main material, not the games. Anime is more widespread than Japanese arcade games.
What put LL over iM@S for a time was localization. It was easy to get into because there was not much material compared to the multitude of things iM@S already had.

It still doesn't answer why LL has more panty shots and yuribait than iM@S though, even I'm wondering.

You got a lot of western 2D idol fans crapping on SS and TD for suggestive actions towards the Producer but won't say a thing about LL's panty shots lmao.

The school setting really doesn't belong in idolshit, at least professional idolshit.
That's why LL will always be second class, because they are by canon.

Bump

>Maybe
TT is the average homo's dream boyfriend

No, this is.

>at least professional idolshit.
Sakura Gakuin?

>Cat man
good delinquent

Every delinquent loves cute animals.

Is pic related in this?

It's because of the l@lis, at least in CG. The shotas in SM are also a little off-putting.

>enter im@s thread
>people shitting on other idol shows
Like clockwork.

Nope. Trapfags can leave.

I guess having him in the main cast would make the show too sexual?
But not having the only character people cared about in the show might break this show entirely.