Obama appreciation thread

anyone else nostalgic about obama and how he was so low key? i voted trump but he creates so much stress for everyone. i'd rather go back to when presidents were more chill like obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8y-FPQlNfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello shill. /thread.

not gonna lie former trump supporter here. Hillarious watching...crash...burn...nookleerr coddes. s-sage

>more chill
more like constantly conspiring to undermine the American people

He was ok and especially great for the 8 years of relative stability after the economic crash but no where near as bad as the intelligent and erudite statesmen on Sup Forums say nor as smart or able as the other side gives him credit for

Obama was the greatest president of all time .

A man that holds true family values

yea, who cares about the nation or its citizens, i just, ya know, want a *chill* president, and stuff

Wow yeah I totally want to take the easy route and never make myself better totally

I can tell you’re a leftist by how you think

fat rural imbecile BTFO

with obama there was an impression that someone competent was driving the bus; how the nation is run by a thot

At least his wife actually lived in the same building as him lel

You gone get raked Obama leaf!

Can't rake the unrakeable

I rake right wing retards

by rake i mean rape (argumentally)

>i rake right wing retards
kinda hard to do when your country is full of faggots and leftists

>voted trump but he creates so much stress for everyone.

Not EVERYONE. The temper tantrums are coming from betas and leftists who deserve to be fucking stressed 24/7 because they're a blight on society.
Also, you had to know this would be the result unless you had your head in the sand for the entire 2016 election. Stop bitching about it.

Obama created stress if you were politically aware enough to understand what was happening

What stress did he give you? Benghazi?

Did the Benghazi attack stress you out?

lol and yet here i am btfo right wing retards everyday

Unless you're Libyans or Syrians, then you're dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8y-FPQlNfI