Give teachers stun gun

Give teachers stun guns like the one in the pic. This is a good idea cause then the teachers don’t have to worry about killing someone and use it to silence students in class. Win win

Nah, give them those less than lethal beanbag shotguns. They must be dual protected, can only unlocked by teacher if the emergency alarms go off then they can use their own key to unlock it.

I heard it still can kill, e.g. if heart malfunctions due to electric shock

That or make bulletproof vest mandatory dress code

Please do America I can't wait for all the videos to come out of Tyrone getting Zapped by a stun gun.

Well as long as you keep it on low it’s fine

There will be taser fights during lunch

thats why tazers, pepper spray, beanbag shots, are all called "less than lethal". anything can kill with enough effort

Here’s a thing what if a teacher lost their key or someone pickpocket it off them

>down is safe, up is fire
you had one job

>Set phazers to "Give a nigga a proppa whuppin'"

If you do all kinds of drugs yea.

BB guns hurt pretty bad, ask my brother.

theres all sorts of "smart gun" tech that Obama was pushing for. Magnet rings that activate the trigger mechanism, biometrics, etc. Seems like the perfect test case for it. I can envision a net-enabled switch where no gun would fire unless the school server broadcasted whatever code and that could be shut off the same way.

Sucks to be them

Stun guns wont penetrate the armour like the 3 guys had at Parkland tho.

"Everyone want's to get knocked out, how is that a deterrent?" Rick Sanchez, Rick and Morty, Season 3 Episode 10.

Not all teaches will get one, they will have to go thru training anyways. But the ones that do, they could easily change the lock to the same key as their classroom doors.

Worst case scenario, a rogue teacher pulls the fire/emergency alarm and goes on a beanbag shooting spree which will probably hurt and could even break some ribs but that's alot better than being defenseless during a shooting spree. Teachers will think twice about doing that because they would lose their jobs and go to jail for misuse of this beanbag shotgun.

What is the distance on that thing? And do you only get one shot?

The teacher and half the class would be dead before the switch went on.
But it's better than the whole school being sitting ducks.

Tasers are meme weapons. Max 25 foot range. One shot per cartridge. Both leads need to hit and have sufficient body mass between them to have any effect.
Only an idiot would try to use a taser against an opponent with a gun.

Stun guns are fucking terrible in untrained hands. Won't do shit if you're wearing armor or leather.

Fuck that. Cut out the middle man and just arm the students.

Stop sending your kids to public school
I dont give a shit how many of them get shot up I dont want one penny of my money going to security for marxist indoctrination centers

Nothing stops firepower like willpower.

>R Lee Ermey's willpower didn't stop firepower very well in that scene

B-but you can sell contracts, user. And it gives the illusion of high tech control, offers a test bed for liberals to convince themselves of what they could enable nation-wide for 'common sense gun control'.

Give students real guns for when the teacher brainwashes them into political tools.

Your ramblings read like the scribblings of a child.