Books

I'm starting to read books again and it's been fun but I need new material. Give me some essential literature /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/system/tdf/The Ethics of Liberty_0.pdf?file=1&type=document
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jew

>Anarcho Communist
>calling anyone else a Jew

Bump

The Problem of Political Authority by Michael Huemer

Fpbp
Jurassic park will always be my favorite movie, but my word the book is great. So many things that should have made it onscreen. A lot more gruesome than the movie as well.

>Leaf
>Read

How about you go suck the syrup out a tree or watch your women get raped by Muslims or catalogue the number of chinks in your supermarket. Better yet, go write fan letters to your pathetic excuse for a world leader.

Fuck you, your time to improve yourself is over, you don't deserve to know anything outside the shithole you let your country become

Red-pill: Books are for faggots. I enjoy a good story, don't get me wrong. I also enjoy a good instructional manual. However, if you're reading anything else, you simply lack intelligence and imagination. Everything I ever read, I imagined first. Some guy 1500 years ago thought of it before me? There is nothing new under the sun. But, I never read about it until after I had already thought about it.

What kind of books? Anything by Pat Buchanan is a must read

First Seal

Anything really, thrillers are my favorite but I would really like some political one.

this question is asked every day. Read an archived post from just yesterday faggot. duuuuhhh hey pol ican read gud

Trudeau is a fucking joke and I know my country isn't in the best shape possible but it's still my home also books are great for self improvement so give me some suggestions or fuck off 56% cunt.

The Jews only follow the Torah (and the Talmud).

If you're after self-improvement, I recommend Mindfulness in Plain English. Not a big book but best value page for page you'll ever get.

mises.org/system/tdf/The Ethics of Liberty_0.pdf?file=1&type=document

guaranteed to blow your mind

Even if you're an atheist the bible is a good read, but you need commentaries and different translations. Biblehub.com is a good resource.

The Lucifer Principle by Harold Bloom
Crowds and Power by Elias Canetti
Anything by Gene Wolfe but especially The Shadow of the Torturer and the rest of the tetralogy
Lipstick Traces by Greil Marcus
The Great War and Modern Memory by Paul Fussell
Starving the Monkeys by Tom Baugh
The Dwarf by Par Lagerkvist. Also The Sybil by same

Read the Bible. If not for the religious teachings then for the fact that it is perhaps the most influential and referenced text in the western canon.

>Even if you're an atheist the bible is a good read
I agree. Certain parts of the Bible never fail to give me tingles. If you take it as a whole, it's a mess but some of the messages in there are good shit.

(((books)))

You're worse than the people who see new tech developed by the actual geniuses of the world and try to diminish their accomplishments by saying you "thought of it first."
Sure maybe once you were like "hey elves and swords are neat," but you are a lying fuck if you try to tell me that you had mind-written every song from The Lord of the Rings.

>ruining your testosterone by sitting down to read
>wasting time reading when you could be finding a wife, working out, making money for your family, thousands of other more productive hobbies that actually benefit you

The only book you should read is a car manual.

Holy shit Sup Forums has finally gone full circle and is now demonizing READING of all things. How mascucucked do you have to be to try and diminish the importance of the written word on our philisophical, moral, and intellectual selves?

why are you here arguing on a bolivian sheep shearing board instead of fucking your wife

Start with Plato's Republic
Evola -The Mystery of the holy Grail
WLP - Turner Diaries

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Some ridicule this book. However, it has changed my life day to day.