Women's day photos

Share your country's photos from the events, there is huge meme potential here.
Gonna self bump with pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hitc8haEu_g
instagram.com/p/BgFHvWknGVY/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day
ghostbin.com/paste/vafrh/raw
archive.is/vXXr8
ghostbin.com/paste/8k863/raw
archive.is/VBhRu
ghostbin.com/paste/ahqfa/raw
archive.is/t3cvv
taringa.net/posts/imagenes/20145596/8M-Imperdibles-fotos-de-la-marcha-de-feministas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking disgusting

>the meme is international

La Goblina

I've never actually seen a troglodyte before. This is interesting. Can someone start orcposting?

Would you Sup Forums?

>(((women)))

Here you go burger.

with a flamethrower

international womens day sound like a commie holiday, who is behind this

No comments, no context found.

I blame the west for this

she looks kinky so yeah

Why does it always happen in Argentina and Spain?
Why are you both so cucked?

See all the red flags?
Partido Obrero means "worker's party".

"whore and Feminist" ok!

That’s a lot of red flags

Argentina is whi......ah what a waste.

So THAT'S what happens to fugly bitches. They just get fuglier and crazier.

>international women pat themselves on the back day
youtu.be/Hitc8haEu_g

"sup Nazi boyz"

Argentina better not go to shit, because that's one of my 3 options of places to hide if the world falls apart.

So! Tits out for Connor McGregor?

>instagram.com/p/BgFHvWknGVY/

Women celebrating women's day by being in no way feminine.

about that user, I...

NO AL ABORTO
COJAN POR EL ORTO

FOR FUCKS SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEE

fuck you western nations, you are spreading your progressive bullshit into our country

yes, but without commitment because she sounds too creepy

Why is a soy-fed Jaguar warrior part of this womens march?

I wish someone smarter than me would edit these images to make it look like they are from an obesity protest or lynching of Dr. Bacon.
I'm not a robot.

>tfw you know one of the people on that photo IRL

The pink hair is a wig.

>the only ones topless are fugly
>middle girl, the only decent one, isn't

short, fat, tatted one?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day
On March 8, 1917, on the Gregorian calendar, in the capital of the Russian Empire, Petrograd, women textile workers began a demonstration, covering the whole city. This marked the beginning of the Russian Revolution.[17][3] Women in Saint Petersburg went on strike that day for "Bread and Peace" – demanding the end of World War I, an end to Russian food shortages, and the end of czarism.[14] Leon Trotsky wrote, "23 February (8th March) was International Woman's Day and meetings and actions were foreseen. But we did not imagine that this 'Women's Day' would inaugurate the revolution. Revolutionary actions were foreseen but without date. But in the morning, despite the orders to the contrary, textile workers left their work in several factories and sent delegates to ask for support of the strike… which led to mass strike... all went out into the streets."[14] Seven days later, the Emperor of Russia, Nicholas II abdicated and the provisional Government granted women the right to vote.[5]

Following the October Revolution, the Bolshevik Alexandra Kollontai and Vladimir Lenin made it an official holiday in the Soviet Union, but it was a working day until 1965. On May 8, 1965 by the decree of the USSR Presidium of the Supreme Soviet International Women's Day was declared a non-working day in the USSR "in commemoration of the outstanding merits of Soviet women in communistic construction, in the defense of their Fatherland during the Great Patriotic War, in their heroism and selflessness at the front and in the rear, and also marking the great contribution of women to strengthening friendship between peoples, and the struggle for peace. But still, women's day must be celebrated as are other holidays."

No

>free abortions
Shitskins have no end to gibs

Looks like the Micronesia will have to do.

Libs just cream over Harry Potter

These threads make me lose hope for the west. How do we realistically fix it? Remove their votes? But women would never vote for that

Also dem Taringa filenames

che, retrasado mental, Argentina es parte de las naciones occidentales boludon! que te pensas,mque son orientales mogolico???

Don't even want to show post the uruguayans... got stood up today by a beautiful, suposedly, nice girl.

Fuck it. Have some Adolf instead.

GOT NEW ONES.
"Whore and Abortionist"

Look at the fucking kid who doesn't even know what's waiting for her. Poor thing

Lol

So many stronk, independent wiminz who don’t need no man.

It occurs to me that any person who has to continually trumpet their “strength” isn’t really that strong. Constantly seeking validation and affirmation is inherently weak.

>orientales

>hell yeah bitches, I'm a pussy magnet

By the thumb I thought it was Charlotte Caniggia

A great Cleansing is in order

"My body, did not asked for your opinion"

Oh but you al did asked for my money to pay for your abortions tho!

>puta
How the fuck is this "empowering" and not degrading? Wtf? Why would anyone want to look like this, dress like this or do any of this to themselves? The OP pic, the very first one, is especially horrible. I can't even make fun of this, it's too depressing.

Ya se capo, me refería al primer mundo, para ellos somos hispanos o latinos

>tfw castiza gf

I seriously wonder how many of these strong independent womyn are on public assistance.

"You are afraid of Feminism because you think we are going to do to you what you did to us"
Like, creating the most free experience for females in history?

Girls with daddy issues such as feminists are always the kinkiest

"no objetivicen a la mujer"

All of these women are infected with the femin virus

basic gestalt:

>its a virus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the nigger ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in soyboy food products like starbucks drinks
>all feminists have it
>the only cure is lead

esto no es cp?

Well, I live with these monsters user.
Believe me, if to see them makes you feel bad, to hear what they say.....can't describe it with any other word but lunacy.

the one with glitter on the tits is yummi, somehow i can smell a STD from here tough

That's from Uruguay tho

More reading:

>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
ghostbin.com/paste/vafrh/raw
archive.is/vXXr8
>Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the femin virus on American black communities
ghostbin.com/paste/8k863/raw
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a femin outbreak
ghostbin.com/paste/ahqfa/raw
archive.is/t3cvv

That's a lot of shampoo

Are you retarded? What safe haven do you think you'll find there?

i know who is the girl behind lmao

Stamp out the feminist jew and don't let it take hold of your countries

These women need to be removed from the gene pool

Sos ciego vieja? estas gauchas son todas de universidad.
Y a lo sumo sería JB.

Also, wew, le Muslim feminist. I hit the jackpot of memeness.

Find a girl that likes to be slapped around a bit but also isn't a marxist instead.

I don't even know what's worse, this or OP's pic

Oh fuck it's Frank

De qué cp hablas mogolico, esas tipas tienen entre 17 y 30 años dejate de joder. ¿Cerraron Taringa o algo que todos vieneron para acá?

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID Sup Forums

i know right

Over here they made graffiti on several chuches. Feminism not even once.

Absolutely nothing like this here.

Eat shit you roastie cunt

Manifestación, si! Donde esta padre Francis?

Did this shit holiday exist before 3 years ago? I don't remember it ever happening before then.

Name my band Sup Forums

Sure just one time though

The funnier thing is that non-ironically 99% the times somebody yells something at a woman of touches them is a shitskin from the conurbano/villas or a paraguayan/peruvian or something like that

Yet that is NEVER EVER mentioned. It's always Juan Darthes

Also mfw once a rocha slapped my ass in the street and it doesn't counts as harassment because I'm male

And the church of course

>I seriously wonder how many of these strong independent womyn are on public assistance.

I'd say a good many. Alan Watt from cutting thru the matrix used to talk about it. The idea is that government plays the role of provider, negating the need for men in there lives. So there loyalty goes to the government.

Anyway, he explained it a lot better then I ever could. If any of this makes sense to you, look him up.

Taringa got heavily influenced by this place.
taringa.net/posts/imagenes/20145596/8M-Imperdibles-fotos-de-la-marcha-de-feministas.html

Look at those comentarios.

this

Depends. Is he pre- or post-op?

How many years does Macri have left? I kind of want Argentina to choose another leftist president and completely go to shit so you can serve us as an example of what not to do.

>Cerraron Taringa o algo

thank god there tits are covered

Should be called fugly day with that shit going around.