Kekkai Sensen s2

Was he always this loud and annoying? I thought he was a pretty chill dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#7a491b70a8c5b0e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zapp's autism rubbed off on him

Leo can be expressive when he wants to be. But then again try being chill when you get literally thrown around a monster city with no offense skills.

DONDAKE

That's what being around Zapp 24/7 and getting betrayed by the only girl you've ever loved does to you

Yes., he's one of those annoying "lol I'm such a goof" characters.
Shit MC.

Look at all the situations he was thrown in on the first episode: a man-eating monster planted ontop of his head, carrying around the head of the President while avoiding an army coming after him, losing his Xbawks. Just let him yell all he wants, he deserves it.

>disparaging soft boys
stop being gay anytime

pretty much, like any of you fuckers would be chill in you were in his shoes. He's pretty chill when he's not trying to be killed.

I wonder which chapters are going to be adapted since it's 12 episodes?

No, he's funny. Are you mad because your favorite battle manga turned into a meme show? Because the only one who fits to your description in this season is Asta.

We know what next week's episode is so that leaves 10 left. There's the whole sister thing which will probably be a two parter, Day in Day Out and Chain Possible. I have no clue what the other episodes will be. Since they are showing White in the OP and ED, they might do some anime only finale revolving around her again.

>being a loud faggot and screaming at the top of your lungs like a retard is funny
Are you perhaps american?

Okamura better get a cameo.
It's tradition.

Still mad I see.

X
X
X

Yo I absolutely got chills when I heard the ED

>first show in seasons that I actually want to watch instead of feel compelled to watch to keep up with Sup Forums
god bless

I hope we get this one.

>That's what being around Zapp 24/7 and getting betrayed by the only girl you've ever loved does to you
And losing your game console along with your apartment every two weeks

He's pretty damn chill as anime mcs come.

I like how despite being a wimp he actually frequently feels severe frustration instead of being complacent with everything.

So if I'm understanding Chain's power's correctly, she needs some sort of physical anchor that she's attached to in the world so she doesn't disappear from existence right? And that anchor is Steven and her dirty room? That's kind of lewd.

DOUBLE X!!!!
DOUBLE X!!!!
X!!!!!!

The anchor is more for if she pushes herself too far, but yeah.

The EEEEXXXXX autism really cracked me up.

What a great start to the second season.

Yes he's literally Shinpachi since season 1.
Also the God Okamura sings the ED. It's going to be AOTS easily.

He was always an annoying retard. All he does is drag the show down.

They are also adapting: One Butler’s Blitzkreig
Phantom World Ward Rises
Gill Breathing Blues
BRATATAT MOM
And Volume 10

>DAOKO
>/our boy/ Okamura
>together
They're trying so damn hard to top S1's ED.

DOUBLE X

DOUBLE X
DOUBLE X
DOUBLE X

I wont be surprised if they can't top S1's ED. That ED was god tier. I just hope they make it fun and catchy.

I actually find him pretty annoying. He reminds me of how people on Japanese variety show behave, with their predictable tsukkomis and EEEEEEEEH. As a character he's worthless.

FOOD: CHECK!

I rewatched it a couple of times.

>tfw already at volume 8
I am pretty new to this series and I heard that there's an OTP for Leo which I never found in the manga. How off is the anime?

Because the schedule of S1 was all fucked up I don't remember much from it, but wasn't there some invasion by powerful demons from the beyond?
Kinda wonder why everything is just back to normal.

hope they adapt the house party chapter

>but wasn't there some invasion by powerful demons from the beyond?
>Kinda wonder why everything is just back to normal.
that's just typical stuff libra has to deal with.
King of despair was really no greater a threat than the likes of Femto.

PATSUANNNN

>eternal poorfag
>finally buys himself something nice
>hype to enjoy it
>room and DOBURU EKSU get exploded
>5 different gangs of alien criminals all trying to kill him
>mission to run to other side of city to deliver item that's the key to avoiding all out war
>have no car, not even a fucking bike, no offensive skills, basically an average teenage boy with eyehax
>at mercy of every monster to turn him into a bag of minced meat

>hurr why is he so loud and energetic this episode

OP is an autistic faggot. Keksen is here to save anime.

Fuck you. Leo is a great protag and a nice boy.

Leo's waifu is White who's an anime OC. White and Black's story is anime original. White is great though. GREAT.

Since Leo loses everything that's precious to him, do you guys think Zapp and Klaus are ever gonna die?

DOUBLE X!
DOUBLE X!
DOUBLE X!

>Sup Forums praises anime original stuffs
Maybe I underestimated how great those stuffs are but I thought Sup Forums never likes fillershit?

>Zapp
>Precious to Leo

Yeah I doubt Zapp's gonna die.

I really like Leo as an MC, or at least a viewpoint character. He's just some random dude that's thrown into this wild and honestly fucking insane city and the only thing he's got going for him is his God Eye and bros. He's a pretty good surrogate to anything and everything the city does. Also, he's a fucking goofball, which makes him much more fun than the standard
>Nothing personal kid
protag.

It's a shame he lost Ghost GF

How many episodes will get this season?

Listed as 12 as of this morning I think. Or last night, whatever.

>It's a shame he lost Ghost GF
at least he can go bang his blind sister without her ever finding out

Because White was actually well done. Usually fillers are fucking horrible and take a lot of liberties in an established setting. But the whole White and Black stuff was integrated into the original story just fine.

Disgusting

Some filler is great, like almost everything in slayers.

That story is pretty tempting to me considering I was attracted to this series by it's episodic nature but I recalled Leo literally never sperg in the manga and the studio seemed to have ruined him. Is there any mangafag who could tell me how difficult is him?

*different

>but I thought Sup Forums never likes fillershit?

I think everyone on Sup Forums agrees some filler is often the best part of the series.

His sister has a husbando though.

So happy this mess of a show is back. And happy that itstill does not fail to make me grin like an idiot.

Not a mangafag but my understanding is that Leo is pretty much a non-character. Like he has this super OP ability with God Eye but he's completely overshadowed by everyone else in the organization, and ends up with an Ishmael role of "This is what I saw from the perspective of a normal guy in this crazy place". I've heard BONES gave him a lot more character in the anime and actually made him relevant, but I've also heard they've kind of butchered him. So take it as you will.

I like him personally, if my apartment got bombed and I lost my brand spanking new console I'd flip out too.

>gf betrays him and is sacrificed in the end
>sister is taken away by a chad
>best friend is the world's biggest asshole
>can't even play his X Station in peace
I don't blame him for constantly sperging out these days.

As someone who've read the manga. I wouldn't say the anime gave him more importance, he's important in the manga as well.

I would say he is the main character/observer while Klaus is the face of Libra.

Ahh, thanks for some providing some authority. Like I said I'm just a filthy animeonlyfag so my understanding of Leo is kinda of skewed.

Leo needs to ask for a raise, fuck being modest, he's getting a lot of shit just by existing in the city.

>watch opening scene of S2
>"Everyone lineup"
>What the fuck is this
>Literal torrent of gore and the only safespot is behind Klaus
Ok that was pretty clever

leo needs to ask for a raise, he has to deal with that jerkoff zapp ruining his day, every day.

Does Libra even pay him? He’s got that second pizza job and lives in run down apartments so I wonder which gives him more income.

I'm starting to wonder if Libra even pays any of their members well. Zapps place isn't anything special, and Chains apartment is a dirty clusterfuck. The rest of them don't seem particularly well off either.

I remember one scene in season one where Klaus said they would pay him, but if you're worrying about something like money in a show where everything is liable to explode every half-second you're missing the point.

They did offer him a raise but Leo being the humble dude he is, turned it down.

You still need cash for rent food and the new X STATION. Part of the episode’s start was pointing out how much of a poorfag Leo is

It could be for similar reasons to why Leo isn't allowed to take gov't money: they know your address.
The members of Libra are pretty well known by all the highest ups, so it wouldn't be surprising if they get attacked outside of work decently often. So they just settle on some average area to not stand out even more.
Also, real estate in Hellsalem must be a literal nightmare in itself.

I thought it was kinda funny when Leo's coworker ruined his attempt to sneak off and got the shit kicked out of him, or how at the episode's start a building exploded and Leo just drove by like "yeah, whatever man". Dimension Shifting New York ain't no joke.

Please keep in mind Leo sends pretty all of his earnings to his sister and this is new york city still, anyone who lives here knows apartment prices are bullshit unless you were one of the lucky ones who got a passed down one that is rent controlled.

Yeah, he needs to be less humble at this point, and stop sending money to his sis. She has a nice looking fiance so surely they can handle her expenses.

>She has a nice looking fiance
god dammit japan why do you ruin everything I love, dropped

>no wincest
dropped

Leo's relationship with her sister is pure.

>be blind
>get chad anyway
bravo

This

I thought they were gonna forget about her since she was filler.

OC =/= filler

For women, being useless is their most attractive quality beyond showing a man that they like them. There's good reason why the best anime girls are dojikos

I just started watching S1 and I'm impressed by the OST.
The ED is a masterpiece.

>Leo will never have this threesome
It hurts

How much of the budget did they spend on episode 1?

Kinda sad they didn't do the whole thing where they go out to eat at the end and get grossed out by the shishkebabs. Still a great scene, hope there's more like it.

BBB should be renamed to the Lep's suffering show

I highly doubt Libra's higher ups see him as important enough to give him a raise.

Why not? Just because he's not a fighter doesn't make him any less important, he's the reason they can easily seal blood breeds and not to mention the usefulness of his eyes.

does the manga have this level of detail ALWAYS? shit, if it does i might have to read it.

Pretty much, yeah. Have fun trying to find all the volumes online.

>get grossed out by the shishkebabs
Why tho, it's great.

I thought White is Nightow approved?

It was immediately after all that gore and they lost their appetites.

Anyone knows which chapter is the part before the opening? I want to check it out(assuming that chapter is available on the net).

bato.to/reader#7a491b70a8c5b0e4

This anime is so shit without White

She only appeared for 5 mins in each episode until the last 2 episodes. She doesn;t really affect the quality of the anime without her.