Still waiting for Season 2

Will Subaru suffer even more in Season 2?

read the ln fgt

This show is utter trash

no

I tried. It's even worse than Oregairu. Either the translator sucks or Japs write like total autists.

>Either the translator sucks or Japs write like total autists.
Mix of both, probably. Japanese grammar doesn't always smoothly transition into English.

>who's Rem?

Same here but with Konosuba. Depressing.

Its terrible, but slightly above "utter trash"

>Same here but with a good show

>its 2020
>no season 2
>rem still hasn't woken up

why even live?

The WN was decent, too bad the user translating it droped it. Also assrabbits

Would s2 have more of this semen demon?

Yes, but she'll die in the end.

i thought it was rare for people in this world to have black hair? or was it just uncommon?

It's rare, but I think it's more common in certain nations or people descended from Isekai'd guys.

i want her history to be more tragic.

She was a starving orphan in frozen Gusteko who cut open the stomach of some guy who tried to rape her and developed a gut fetish because of how warm it was. She seems to have been employed by the government at some point in time, which is a theocracy, and received the "Blessing" which seems to also be awarded to some of their Templars. This "Blessing" granting uncanny regenerative powers, to the point it renders her almost unkillable. People call them Vampires.

Came here to post this

So all in all, it's actually extremely likely she is or was a nun at some point.

Even moreso if we consider that her boss is known as "Mother".

between god awful and utter trash. only reason is the premise

>Implying that japs aren't autists

She has a sisterly relationship with Meili, her fellow assassin who is probably also an orphan. Which is actually just furthering my suspicion that they're part of a convent of assassins.
Well, yeah. But it's self-aware in this case, since Subaru is written as an uber-autist in the WN. Translations actually fail to capture how autistic he's being, because you don't realize how he's using MMO jargon.

is meili still daughteru status or is she a death trap waiting to happen?

Does Subaru ever stop being a fucking faggot?

Only people who didn't already droped this shit will suffer. And rightfully so.

Probably both.

ye

He should, I hope he get cucked by everyone after what he did to best girl.
Fucking pussy ass sissy with absolutely terrible tastes.

No. He still is a faggot. He doesn't fuck Emilia despite saying he loves her all the time.

and she was almost sold as a sex slave before being picked up by her "mother" who runs an assassin guild. she's also quite a good nee-san and makes dolls for her little siblings. elsa deserved better.

Reminder that your waifu is a cuck.

She just wants Subaru to be happy. Love makes people weak.

REMinder that she got the first confession

>got the first confession
>no kiss
?

Considering how Subaru is still a virgin even though many girls want his dick it's crazy that he went for the kiss when he confessed to Rem.

This is the most beta female moment i have ever seen in anime.

If shes your waifu consider suicide.

>females
>beta
females are beta by default you faggot

Even Rem's sister is more alpha than her.
>Ram: ──After tonight, from now on, I will still swear my loyalty to Roswaal-sama. You followed the contract, and proved that there’s Oni pride flowing throughout our kinds souls and my body.
>Roswaal: ────
>Ram: I will give everything I have for you. I will devote myself to you. I’m yours.
>Ram takes an oath, made an agreement that said she’d even offer her soul, and gently brings her lips near Roswaal’s. Like that, their lips overlap sweetly──

>be a submissive doll
>alpha
dude you alright?

She only did it so she could fuck that guy.

Only Rem wants his dick.

Seriously though, what is this trash character writing? Unexplained and undeveloped feelings of an 8yo for a creepy clown who has been using her AND her twin sister. What the fuck is her problem? She and Emilia are both characters with extremes that are just unrealistic even for their circumstances.

Sometimes the author manages to write reasonable and comprehensible character development and sometimes it's just utter trash.

He could fuck Emilia whenever he wanted to. She was ready to throw away the royal candidacy just for a kiss.

That's simply wrong, autistic Remfag.

There's no rule saying that pregnant Emilia can't participate in the competition for the throne.

>be a royal candidate
>think that kissing makes you pregnant
>risk getting pregnant and lose the selection
yeah, thirsty slut no matter how you look at it

>get a child
>lose all the time to you need for learning on how to be a ruler
>lose
or she could just put her child aside and be a shit mother, either way her decision making was the one of a thirsty slut

for what it's worth, ram is one of the most fucked up characters among a cast of very fucked up characters.

>bearing a child of your lover makes you a slut.
Anyway, Frederica and Petra will take care of the baby. Emilia will still wholeheartedly focus on the royal selection.

Thanks for agreeing to my initial point that Subaru could just fuck her anytime. And yes, she's an irresponsible slut who couldn't offer her child anything and would throw away her "goal" for a kiss.

>Anyway, Frederica and Petra will take care of the baby
>or she could just put her child aside and be a shit mother

being fucked up without explanation is just shit writing, the more I think about the story the clearer the bad writing becomes

If Emilia can't spend time with her kid, it means that she's just too busy to do so. It's not because Emilia doesn't love her kid. She even tried to find a name for it already. Emilia won't be a shit mom. Everyone will understand why she can't see her kid often during the royal selection.

>let me become a mom while I literally am still a child myself and have literally no time for it anyways instead of waiting until I'm ready for it
shit mother, she could compete with Echidna

>no job
>no time
>no experience in life
>wants a child
only Emiliafags would defend that shit

Subaru repeatedly said he loved her and wanted her to bear his child. Emilia wouldn't be so heartless to reject Subaru's wish, especially when she herself also loved him.

As opposed to
>dead end job but plenty of money
>Even less time
>Only experience in life is a dead end job
>No longer able to have a child and has no idea of how to attract a mate even if she could
Brilliant!

>Her mother's constant, unchanging expression.
>But Beatrice feels that, in just this single instant, it comes mixed with unfamiliar emotion.
>Echidna: “Betty. —Please, be well.”
only one of the donas is a terrible mom.

rulers have plenty of time and becoming a mum after willing a selection would be better than becoming a mom during the selection

did you read that in some fan fiction?

True, but Rem proudly declared she'd be a beta orbiter. Now that's just sad.

I wouldn't mind if Echidna joined mansion shenanigans and teased Subaru about the fatherish relationship he has with Betty. Not saying she has to be an interest, but his and her interactions are entertaining to say the least.

the explanation probably relates to future plot points. for now, it's only very subtly there. this is what I wrote a couple threads ago:

>what did ram think of being considered the reincarnation of the oni god by her people? how did she feel about losing that power? I can imagine that she enjoyed her power, but felt guilty because it alienated rem. and she maybe felt relieved that she no longer made rem feel like trash, but also didn't want rem to have to take the burden of being her "horn." in the remless continuity, she probably felt happier about her power which ties into her feeling able to freely love her village without resenting them, and losing everything made her focus on revenge. but that's all speculation and conjecture, and I could be completely wrong.

>I think that ram wants rem to be happy, and is well aware that rem can't be happy with just ram, but doesn't want to admit that she can't make rem happy by herself. before subaru came, she had rem to herself, but they probably weren't all that close. they probably did their superficial "nee-sama, nee-sama, remu, remu" routine and talked a lot and stuff, but not about anything actually important. which was probably a mixture of ram not wanting to involve her imouto in gospel keikaku and trying to keep rem from becoming more bloodthirsty and messed up, and from rem's worship of her. "nee-sama's so amazing, almost like an angel, and angels are meant to be untouchable."

>I also think ram was fully aware of how distant they'd become, but unwilling to acknowledge it, so she never brought it up, while rem didn't realize what was happening. she hates the status quo but she doesn't want anything to change. hence her simultaneous resentment and appreciation of subaru. he's stealing rem and forcing her to change, but he's forcing her to change and making her happy.

That is how things went from Emilia's perspective.

It looks more like she was just testing the water first. Check if he is even interested, and then hit with full force one she knew he wanted her.

I see, that just makes her look really submissive if she's willing to throw and risk everything just to please a begging guy. Especially after the fight they had she should be more careful but nah.

I want this family to be reunited one day. and then I want a sol about subaru trying to one up dona for beako's affection. and bonus interaction between emilia and dona. it'll never happen.

they don't deserve it desu

t. Hector.

they had 400 years to accomplish something but failed, I bet Roswaal and Beako will be dead by the end

Subaru wasn't just begging. He won over Emilia's heart by proving that he truly loved her. It was okay for Emilia to want to have kid with him at that moment.

they probably will, but let me dream, user. I want them to have some measure of happiness before the end.

The human body and heart doesn't give a fuck about artificial time tables user.

There's a good chance that she'll end up well passed prime breeding years and or unable to get a decent beau

beako yes, Roswaal will probably have a painful death

Only when the LN begin to need another sales boost.

>human body

after having his happy reunion with dona.

what story are you reading? the Subaru from re:zero is more talk than actions when it comes to Emilia. If he truly loved her he would have done many things differently.

I wouldn't say he doesn't love her. His mindset relating to that love is a bit odd.

as if some dark magic is involved

Perhaps as one contributing factor, yes. However, I wouldn't exactly call his love for Rem the healthiest thing ever either.

>Satella is in his head
>she leads him a certain path with how she controls the checkpoints
>let's him meet a girl that looks exactly like her
>said girl is also vassel matetial for Satella
her plan to win the MCbowl isn't nearly as good as Rem's though

it has at least reasonable development, I think that is the most important part

Rem's plan was basically just to start acting more and more like she was already his girlfriend, until Subaru was already completely acclimated to it. He was apparently already used to her regular skinship just a few days in, and comfortable enough to rub his face on her thighs.

She knows what she's doing. Understanding means love. Rem has that interesting way of doing her own thing with a well balanced agressive but somehow also passiv approach.

She sort of knows what she's doing. Rem's in this weird middle ground of mentally defective and clearly very bright.

>nearing the end of 2017
>no news of season 2
This is gonna be like AoT when they release season 2: initial hype but nobody will care anymore after ep 3

>Will Subaru suffer even more in Season 2?
Maybe

cute
u
t
e

isn't subaru meeting emilia technically echidna's doing? since it was the gospel that led emilia to meet him.

Subaru slept on Emilia's thighs multiple times. Emilia is his rightful girlfriend.

>many girls want his dick
Only Rem and Emilia have feelings for Subaru. Petra doesn't count. She is a kid.

Because he is saving himself for Rem silly user.

Subaru went in for the kiss you shrew. Ferris cockblocked voth of them despite teasing them about Rem and Subaru fucking each other.

>can't even kiss
>can somehow have sex
?
And that alone was enough to make them stop? I seriously need to question the legitimacy of their feelings for each other.

Once actually, the other times he slept with another girl was on Rem's bed and his bed when he pulles Rem into it. After that it was with Ram in arc 6 after a big fight.

Subaru and Rem tend to be private when it comes to thier little sessions. Suprisingly enough Subaru turns into red faced putty whenever someone teases him about it. His clownish amd bombasitc behaviour gets stripped whenever Rem gets mentioned.

Subaru holds himself back for a reason though I doubt such an event will actually happen with all the shit that's going around.