Mahoutsukai no Yome

Why are official translators so braindead?

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.stackexchange.com/questions/23149/what-is-a-slay-vega
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that what the author was going for? Matches the UK setting.
You have any links to interview that mentions what he was going for or are you talking out of your ass.

It's set in a country with towns called 'Nether Wallop' and 'Briantspuddle', it fits quite well.

>anime.stackexchange.com/questions/23149/what-is-a-slay-vega
>In Japanese it's 夜の愛し仔(スレイ・ベガ), "Beloved Child of the Night."
Seaniggers

>The name "Chise" could mean “little star" or "torrent of wisdom".
>Her surname Hatori (羽鳥) means "wing of a bird"
Isn't all the star imagery kind of a give away what the author and director intended?

>it's a scanlationfags get annoyed that the official subtitles use the official terms episode

Could you say that again without the faggotry?

>Sleigh Beggy are stocky Manx faeries from the Isle of Man who live in underground burghs. They like to go nude and have crow's feet. They hate the taste of salt & they don't like ashes. These faeries get angry easily so it is best to avoid them.

>MUH PRECEDENT
>FOLLOW THE BLIND!
Lemming

>Gattsu is my favorite Berserk character

Honestly, if I haven't read the later chapters I'd say Elias is husband potential despise not being able to understand human feelings. But now lol

Be patient, he has autism.

You can see the resemblance.

If you never get to see her take the bone, the whole story might as well be for nothing.

real question, you're now bought by Elias, would you have the patience to guide him out of his autism or just end your life as soon as possible?

I already live with autists with no concept of sarcasm or metaphor. You learn to speak very literally with simple words and try to ask everything in yes or no questions. You just accept they will never be able to empathize with you. Silky makes everything ok.

Though nothing but fryups and cucumber sandwiches would get sickening eventually.

Why was the OP of the previous thread so buttmad? This exactly like the manga.

I urgently want to heapdat Chise.

Is there any fucking subs that are not fucking trash?
I want to watch it already, but I'm not going to watch fucking Commie epic meme subs xD

He was a special kind of retard who doesn't even read titles.

The people subbing it at Commie were the ones who did the OVAs at GJM

>夜の愛し仔(スレイ・ベガ)
>Love of the night (Surei Bega)

Vega probably goes fine here, but I kinda get the issue with making it "slay vega", which is like, star killer?

Crunchroll really dropped the ball here though, especially since we can hear them pronounce it as "Bega".

i wanna slay her belly by licking it to death

Watching Chise brings out a new emotion in me. I want to abuse her in a loving way. I want her to love me and be completely content in my abusive relationship. I want to hurt her and fuck her. I feel physical pain watching the show because I know that I will never be a goat skull headed mage with a qt irish slave-wife.

I don't know but Chise can sit on my sly begger whenever she wants desu

>I want to abuse her in a loving way.
Elaborate

I want to treat her like shit because I think she wants to feel like shit and then once I've beaten the shit out of her and forced her to do degrading things I can kiss her forehead and tell her she's special

>once I've beaten the shit out of her and forced her to do degrading things I can kiss her forehead and tell her she's special
Holy shit user, that really fucking _cute_.

Are you by any chance Batman?

Where do you think the anime will end? I think on chapter 24, they'll probably keep the 1ch/ep pacing. They can't really go any faster and it think it ch 24 would be a good ending point.

>Self-insert as the demon mage
>Feels alright
Weird

>"Dude, let me in, I'm a fairy"
Would you?

>pomf

Shouldve just wanked it into "sleigh vega" desu, matches the uk setting better while not making everyone who read the manga step back in disgust

>couldve had cute sol british magician adventures with skeletor
>instead it devolves into eldritch abominations and autism trying to kill your loved ones

I still don't know whether I like it

This has official translations though. What do they use?

Name 1 thing he did wrong.

Traditionally, your heroes have to hit rock bottom before the climax and the happy end.

Yeah that's why I'm still reading

Do girls fap to this?

Yes. I want to fuck that fairy.

I could go to the fairy world I guess, literally nothing to lose

My only exposure to this before hand was seeing the manga vol1 cover, enjoyed the first episode so will give it a watch as long as it doesn't go down hill.

>Touching a moisture sensitive volatile metal
Clever.

I know i do.

It's close enough to the Manx to work (sleih beggy), and not nearly as retarded as 'slay vega' is.

Tried to wipe her memory when he got caught.

He's a needy child.

I just found out that this show is gonna be 24 eps.
I haven't watched a two course show that wasn't shounenshit for ages.
Im hype as fuck now.

>Im hype as fuck now
>watches shounenshit
>>>r/anime

When do spoilers/translations usually come out? I just caught up and never had to wait for a chapter.

It's a monthly, I think. I admit Jump's weeklies have me spoiled.

ye it's monthly. Waiting for SQ series has honed my endurance.

Come on, you could have tried a little before posting that. Or do you just bandwagon and pretend to know what you're talking about?

Now that the dust has settled
What are the best subs for this?

English.

woah

> Star killer

More like death of a star, which, considering Chise and other slay vega's shortened lifespans, is somewhat fitting.

Sleigh Beggy isn't any more accurate to what Chise is anyway, so you might as well just go with the one that doesn't sound stupid, Sleigh/Slay Vega.

>Being a sub elitist
>Haven't learned Japanese yet so you can watch anime without subs
Come on user, step it up.

Do I need to see the previous 3 OVA episodes before this?

I have only read official Russian translation and there was already a "Sleigh Beggy".

No, since it's being told by Chise as a story of her childhood, and has a character in it that hasn't shown up yet, it's probably better if you wait until after the series is over to watch it.

Okay thanks

You think this is something, you should see Sengoku Night Blood. Or Omiai Aite. This is a great season for women to masturbate to.

Why did the faeries want to take her to the fairy world and what awaits her there? What's it like?

read the mango
but seriously, I think it's because they think that she belongs there, rather than the human world, due to her "queen bee" status

Is it a veritable paradise there for her if she chooses to go? Its not out of nefarious intentions then

The thing is a human will inevitably become a fairy given enough time spent there. Shit changes you, both physically and mentally.

I'm confused, does HS not do it's own subbing?

>pic related

This.

My wife Shirayuki is so cute

So is that His real face, or is there a human face underneath?

Same as CR.

Please spoil, do they fight monsters of the week or do is it just wizardry drama thriller

fucking left fluff

Is this geared towards a female self insert? The visuals, music and world seem interesting.

God tier taste my friend

Slice of life with a light overarching storyline. There's very little "fighting" at all.

Real. He's not human.

Who fucking cares?

I greatly enjoy relationships where the male is much taller than the girl

Does the lead fairy voice sound like Shinobu to anyone else?

That was pretty cozy.

Reminder not to fuck with Skullbro's waifu.

>no nipples
why

Magic

Skeletor did nothing wrong.

Guess I need to start reading this again.

Do we know how far up the adaption is going to go?

This

The setting and atmosphere is really good. I can see why people like it.
But what ruins it is this ero-manga tier premise of old rich guy buys himself underage wife. Absolutely not necessary. Is this show supposed to pander to 60+ year old virgins?

Well, 50 Shades of Gray didn't out sell the fucking Bible for no reason.

You put the pieces together.

>>>/MAL/

I love it, it's exactly the kind of creativity anime needs.

>But what ruins it is this ero-manga tier premise of old rich guy buys himself underage wife. Absolutely not necessary. Is this show supposed to pander to 60+ year old virgins?

He's way older than just 60.

This show panders to immortal magi virgins.

Such a coveted loli.

I wouldn't call her a loli.

This is a good anime.

Regards,
good anime knower