WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?
WHY IS IT FUCKING SIDEWAYS AND WHY IS THERE A GOD DAMNED NUGGER ON MY MONEY?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/harriet-tubman-may-not-oust-andrew-jackson-from-the-usd20-bill.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

***NIGGER

Canadian money is being turned sideways to match our reality.

lol it's purple. even your money is gay

>nugger
like a chicken nugger?

your id is purple FAGGOT

>post yfw not a purplefag

Holy shit I have never seen a country get cucked so hard so fast in every book I've ever read about history good god.

kek

My purple is just a mixture of red white and blue you swine. You elected a government that prints gay nigger money.

they turned it sideways so her face could be bigger and you can see her face better when you hand someone a bill

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

prince fucked Carmen Electra

hey at least it's got the mario feather

whatever happened with (((them))) replacing Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman?

She looks as white as any North American.

lol

>My purple is just a mixture of red white and blue you swine
Perfect for a mutt like yourself

REKT

what are you laughing at, purplefag?

Just look at all that pink and purple

Trump aint doing that kike shit '
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/harriet-tubman-may-not-oust-andrew-jackson-from-the-usd20-bill.html

pure blue phenotype , eurofags fuck off

That happens when 4 major cities decide your entire countries election.

Electoral College When?

Cool. He's been breddy gud so far but I gotta see what's goin on with his violent video game shenanigans.

3% whiter than you, Abdul

better than that is the canadian museum of european responsibility for all atrocities, even those conducted by non-europeans:
only time africa mentioned is their progressive views on human rights/or why europeans didnt stop some african on african atrocity
world war 2 consists entirely of the "germans" - no mention of japanese atrocities
statue of child molester/racist gandhi outside
etc...

>tfw your ID is Pepe Green

>Sit on a special area in the movie theater
>Get your face on the 10 canadingdong bill

Not quite, a bit too bright

Kek

at least there's no

in god we trust

bahahahaha

Especially ironic at a time when defending freedom of speech in this country gets you called a "Nazi", when the Left is screaming for trials to only end in verdicts that satisfy PC dogma, and when the government is imposing an ideological purity test to determine whether or not you are worthy to receive public (i.e. taxpayers') money. All the talk about "human rights" is just myth-building for their coming totalitarian dystopia

Not on my screen.

>"mm-hmm, I ain't movin' white boi"
>62 years pass
>"you are Canada's greatest historical figure. Let's put you on the currency"

I was worried about that too

That's not very nice calling your niggers specimens leaf

Not everyone needs training wheels user

>We want the Monopoly crowd.

>NUGGER ON MY MONEY?
>***NIGGER
KEK,
NUGGER SOUNDS NASTIER, I like it, lol

The sideways design is so very stupid. I guess it was done in order for nuggers to see the numbers better.

BTW, the black bitch looki quite white to me so good job for pissing nuggers again. Kek

she's related to me. desmond right?

Don't feel bad leaf, Lady Liberty is now black here in muttland. It's only a matter of time before they do this with widely circulating currency.

Quebec is full of faggots, get a quebec prime Minister and the country is overrun by faggotry.

hahahahahahaaa BLACKED

>DAMNED NUGGER ON MY MONEY?
>KEK,
>NUGGER SOUNDS NASTIER, I like it, lol
OP, maybe you started a new meme, using word nugger in place of nigger to avoid "racism" accusations on some social media.

but yes! niggers sounds so fucking into their nigger faces.
Tho I like and respect hard working descent blacks. Not all blacks are fucking disgusting niggers.

Your old tenner was a space note. It was awesome on a way this will never be.

Wow, I know my country is gay as fuck but I didnt expect it would be canadian money when I clicked this thread

If purple, I kill myself

>but I didnt expect it would be canadian money when I clicked this thread
at this point it's a nigger money practically, if you really think about it.

I hope your pedo homo leader is not paying her also 10 million dollars for royalty or some other nigger recompensations
as he paid to the terrorist for killing American medic and wounding another American soldier.
Funny that Americans took that slap in the face so easily into their fat asses. kek, not a single comment or any response from Trump about that massive insult. Typical cowards I guess.

looks like shit

>print this .jpg on normal printer paper
>fold along the white line, laminate
>cross the canadian border
>find the first convenience store
>grab bananas, KY Jelly, and a box of condoms
>slap the counter with the sheer might of Thor, so that all mere mortals may observe
>take your stack of over-size cuckbux and drop it harder than a fat man on Nagasaki
>leave it, take the bananas, lube, and condoms
>insert bananas into condoms, seperate, and hide around the store
>stage left into bathroom, leave, and proclaim loudly "FUCK!"
>leave the country
And that, is how you properly gain Canadian citizenship and commit roughly 2 war crimes simultaneously.

im fuckin amazed at you canadians, you are complacent as fuck

Look at their leader, and all is clear.

Also video related, kek
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=0l20Pac9YWM

That's not a thing... yet. They will roll it out for no real reason soon despite the fucking fact we just got a new fucking $10 bill.

This is just the liberals effort to remove MacDonald from Canadian history. First they attacked him in literal history classes. Then they splattered 3 other people onto the $10note and made him less significant. Now they are killing him altogether off the currency for some random spook women nobody has ever heard of.

Reading between the lines it says:
>Remove bigoted white man
>Replace with "Muh Oppression" minority
>Bonus points for having a vagina

Just the liberals ongoing plan to wipe out anything they don't agree with, like the RCMP/CSIS investigation that accurately predicted Canada's property and housing market being abused for money laundering and economic attack... that the liberals subsequently destroyed and poorly covered up so they could keep getting that illicit and detrimental money to flaunt it at Canadiens like it was the economy doing well.

This is just another step on their road we are being dragged down. The worst part is they are doing the EU-garbage and putting a shitty "modern-style" piece of shit building onto the money as well.

It better be a limited run/collectors gimmick like the slew of gimmick Quarters floating around with poppies, ribbons, and winter-olympics shit on them. Otherwise I'm publicly destroying every $10 bill I come across with her face on it.

MARK MY WORDS AND SCREEN CAP MY POST.

Next canadian currency will be with redskin drunk glue high indian and after that with degenerate homos marching.
And after that natural disaster courtesy of God will destroy and correct degenerating canada and it's twisted people and leadership.

>black
>woman
>post modern building
>pagan occult symbolism
>vertical

>implying we don't have the monopoly crowd

Does monopoly money have value in your country now leafs?

Thank fuck no one uses cash anymore

it's so rudimentary yet so effective kek

Never because Trudeau realized that he'd be shooting himself in the foot if he implemented his own election promise.

Are they literally removing our first fucking prime minister from our money?
As well as a veteran at a war memorial that was on the back replaced by some jewish architecture. I'm just going to assume that's the museum of gays, slavery and the holocaust.

Yeah but ours is more subtle.

We're history boys

t-that's fake right? right?

There are no Canadian prime ministers. There is no Canadian culture. The first canadians were black.

lmaoing @ all these purple faggots

...am I purple

Uh, in this country we say Prime Person

>the building
Absolutely disgusting
>sideways
Absolutely unacceptable.
Wish I was artistically inclined so I could fix the money by drawing a nice building on it. Unfortunately, I can't draw well so the money will remain ugly

I live in the county where the Viola Desmond thing happened lol

>canada puts a nigger on their "money"
ESKIMOS BTFO

why is this photo so terrifying

Nigger and a JEW monument. An offensive eyesore, a jewish assault on the senses.

Hahaha, american monopoly money getting cucked.

Did not expect anything less.

Top kek

>An alien specimen and everything
>The feather crushes the ignorance of the leaf
>"Leafs are ignorant alien specimens with shit architecture that should be enlightened by knowledge (feather being the old pen)"

Its not bad.

Am I gay