Are you Neanderthal?

Are you part of the European Neanderthal master race?

Bigger brains, bigger muscles, originators of European civilisation (no Greek homo)

You can test - look at your feet. If the toe next to your big toe is the longest, this means you have predominant Neanderthal genes.

If you don't in means you are part egg plant or your Neanderthal DNA is either insignificant or buried.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe
med.unc.edu/medselect/resources/suggested-readings-for-subspecialty-clinics/rheumatology/Foot exam reivew_11-4-09.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My girlfriend is predominantly Neanderthal. What do I do?

no it means you're descended from the gods. all the statues of gods in ancient greece and babylon have their 2nd toe longer than the 1st

Yay, I am a Neanderthal.

# me too

[citation needed] nigger

Benis in bagina

Everyone except sub-Saharan Africans have neanderthal DNA.

Fugg

Prove it post pic

Fuck her in the pussy!

Neanderthal features are common in germanic and russian people today.
Its part of the reason russians and polacks are in between whites and blacks athletically. Some russians are actually more athletic.

foot got ays DNA

He is finnish nordic geographically

nice try nsa

have this, prominent eyebrow ridge, and am 6'5" does not really surprise me. Danish stock btw. but bigger brains? is 'Neanderthal' not often used as an insult to one's intelligence?

I'm black or half black actually and I have this, what does that mean?

Um... no?

Do at least some basic research before you start talking bullshit.

The contemporary population with the highest neanderthal AS WELL AS denisova percentage today is Aboriginal australians.

My mom's feet are fucked up like that. I hate my father, I wish I had fucked up feet too.

the Neanderthal ancestry in modern non-Africans comes from inferior Middle Eastern Neanderthals. it happened before raciogenesis, so Europeans don’t have a Neanderthal input event distinct from that of East Asians and PAPUANS AND AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINES. in fact, these other populations have significantly more Neanderthal than Europeans because of dilution by the Lovecraftian zero-Neanderthal “basal eurasian” ancestry in shit Neolithic Anatolian farmers

notice how the first split amongst non-Africans isn’t australians vs everyone else or something like that but Europeans vs. everyone else.

Footjob?

Thank god at least one other person on Pol isnt purely talking out of his ass.

the jews have you so spooked you guys are taking pride in being cavemen lol

>mfw

If you don't have toes like that, you'll have to find a Neander-chad to breed her with. You're unworthy of that pusy.

Mexicaneanderthal

then why isn't there a single dot on your map on Australia?

it's called morton's toe or greek's toe. I have thi, but i have practically no brow ridge

Everyone TRIM YOUR TOENAILS RIGHT NOW! Long toenails on men or women look gross.

in my gook traditions, a longer 2nd toe means your mother will outlive you father...a longer big toe, mother dies 1st.

His daughter isn't half bad

I'm half Scandinavian, half Latin

gain some weight skellyman

I sure do. It's called Morton's toe.

I jerk off to alot of feet user, and I can safely say you have some ugly feet.

I've literally made money off my feet so I suggest otherwise

lol in america it's seen as hillbillyish to have a toe like that

Not with those nails, you didn't. unless it was posing for a 'avoid this disease - don't be like him' poster.

Is this a way for you to collect foot pics?

I have also noticed that people from northern Spain looked like this. My dad said that they all looked like cavemen.

Greek master race reporting.

Everyone posting their feet are only feeding the door fetish weirdo here.

Amputate immediately.

Pajeet neandrathal master race reporting for duty

i have roman feet desu

Basques basically are cavemen

Hahaha

my cock is 8 times longer than your first finger form the right on your foot you massive faggot.

I've heard of Basque families with like 5% neanderthal DNA so it's not surprising.

Hey, I have that! Only my second toe is all crooked.

its called mortons toe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe

my toes are like this and I'm Jewish

Is that for real? My second toe is much longer. My dad's DNA test showed he has far more than average neanderthal genetics. He and I are both 6'4 and pretty big. He played college football as a lineman.

No bigger brains because we're white you fag

my second toe is shorter
wtf kind of jewish subhuman am i? black-pill me right now Sup Forums

op i'm black and I have that. it fuckin sucks because it makes shoes fit awkwardly. Its called Morton's Toe and its a genetic trait, like having dimples or an attached ear lobe. It has nothing to do with neanderthal genes.

We see (((you)))

I have this.

Morton's foot, Greek foot, Royal toe, Turkey toe, LaMay toe, hallicusbradymetatarsalgia, Sheppard's toe, Viking toe, Morton's syndrome,[1] long toe, boss toe

According to this 22% of the (I'm assuming American) population have it.

med.unc.edu/medselect/resources/suggested-readings-for-subspecialty-clinics/rheumatology/Foot exam reivew_11-4-09.pdf

Is that really what that means? I've only ever dated Hispanic girls and they've all thought it was weird as fuck that that toe was longer than my big toe, but I always thought it was normal. I'm 6'3" and big af (which is why short latina girls seem attracted to me more than most other girls)

No it isn't.

Neanderthals were a different species. We interbred with them to create fertile offspring.
Doesn't that mean the Niggerologists argument of "Africans aren't a different species because otherwise mixed people wouldn't be fertile" is btfo?

Yes. There isn't even a hard and fast rule for what constitutes a different species and what doesn't. There are several distinct species of animal that can interbreed and produce fertile offspring. I'm pretty sure they teach the "offspring from two different species are sterile" meme literally to avoid people discussing the fact that niggers aren't even human.

can i be an honorary neanderthal if my toe is longer than my pinus?

I got the same and I'm half black

>If the toe next to your big toe is the longest, this means you have Morton's toe, and are not Neanderthal
FTFY
Neanderthal foot is wide with short toes, you idiot.

Is your girlfriend a 2 litre coke dragging stick tapper?

Morton's Toe does not mean you are Neander
It means you have bad feet
Prone to ingrown toenails
Bunions, calluses, hammertoes
Foot pain, plantar fasciitis
25% prevalence in all humans
Is a recessive trait
Also known as Turkey Toe, congratulations Turkroach

>neanderthal
>civilization

is the toe thing true? because if it is... ooga booga fellow neanderthals

I'm Puerto Rican no need for all that jazz, already close to perfect genetics . google it bitches.

I'm Mexican and have that kind of foot

Your theory may need some work

What does it mean if my brother has the toe and I don't? Did I get all the nigger genes?

Native Americans are the closest race to Neanderthals. Idk why you white cucks worship them so much. Pretty much as a Mexican I am the closest to being Neanderthal master race. Stay rekt white bois. Yall starting to sound like the Kangz

i have it

All of these feet have "finger toes" that people have mocked me for in the past. were these people just jelly toelets?
t.neandertoe
shoe flag or fuck off

>Neanderthal
I thought we exterminated your kind.

Can a spic into nearthandal mixed with Japanese, Ecuadorian, Spanish and Colombian ancestry? Because my 2nd toe bigger than 1st

i'm not nea*Dercuck

Yes.

Welcome brother.

I have this type of foot. Always thought it looked odd

kek

try cutting her penis off ......

those toes are the same length on my feet. am I a new kind of 56%?