No, Millennial Women Are Not ‘Failing’ At Fertility

huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-sandler-women-fertility-motherhood_us_5aa0539ee4b002df2c6066eb

You insecure fucks and sit around here and masterbate to this facade of a white future, a white America. You're pathetic.

You shit all over women and point your finger to "feminism" or "white genocide" as the "real" problem.

Interracial couples rates are rising at an exponential rate across the nation. Specifically white women with alternative races.

The white race as it existed for your grandparents, for your parents, and for you, will not exist 100 years from now.

You all cling to your pride in your race, because you have nothing else to be proud of. You're all losers that probably have an average $40k/yr salary. Seriously. Why the fuck do you think we're out here fucking black guys every weekend?

It's because your losers. Fuck you, white males.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-sandler-women-fertility-motherhood_us_5aa0539ee4b002df2c6066eb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw
theestablishment.co/yes-your-dating-preferences-are-probably-racist-e58ae2fd625d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. Roastie

t. (((sandler)))

Seconded, fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw

>163267084

You are anti white and if I ever see you and know its you and can get away with it. I'll fucking neck you glady with a smile! 8)

Your fukin source is huff post you ether trolling or a cuck soy boy

fpbp, arby's shills get out

>Specifically white women with alternative races.
Love how you gloss over the fact that white men do it more, Asian woman do it more etc etc etc.

>Tfw I know without a doubt a fat white kid is posting this

>Specifically white women with alternative races.

Umm no sweetie theestablishment.co/yes-your-dating-preferences-are-probably-racist-e58ae2fd625d

I agree but its not just white males its males in general but women aren't 100 percent innocent.

>implying it's not a nonbinary dragonkin fast on their way to a failed suicide by hanging in 20 years

>It's because your losers. Fuck you, white males.
I love it when girls are angry, so kawaii. Anyways what is important to remember that without white people there will be no white civilization. If the white race as we know it were to disappear from the face of the earth the spirit of Faust would go with it. Save Japan the Earth would be plunged in to darkness and those who are left would never again see the sun.

>Interracial couples rates are rising at an exponential rate across the nation.
Citation needed.

Also
>2018
>taking huffpo articles seriously

Bitch u smokin crack?

>tfw 26 and dating a 19 y/o
lmao salty roasties

have fun with...Brazil I guess

>interracial "couple"
>no father
pottery

was this penned by a swede, or a leaf?

hard to tell these days

>1 post by this ID

i didn't read the article but let me guess
it's men fault right?

>163267084
>$40k is bad
you are the problem with that elitist mentality
>only fucking niggers on weekends
because you know they cant feed or support a family

i cant wait for the next generation of children that spawn from these "successful" women that try settling down way past their reproductive prime. a generation that would be so full of autism and mental disorders that the chans would look tame

>Company with an entire board full of white women post only feminist crap
I am literally shocked!

Oh vey! You stop it right there got! I don't like the tone you're taking! Sounds awfully anti-Semitic to me! What are you, Hitler!?!?

I’m 29 turning 30, and I have a cute little 19 year old wrapped around my finger.

So what does that make you?

>25 dating 20
I wish she was a bit more mature but it's worth her having a healthier womb, hopefully

Fucking annoying

sage

women, despite screaming for justice like banshees, have no concept of it

>be able to destroy a man's life with a hastag but still consider yourself a victim

>demand quotas and positive discrimination, undermining the values (merit) of the very society you claim to want to be a part of

>cry for equality, get more women than men in undergrad and grad programs, but continue pushing agendas anyway

>make more money than the men of your own generation, but cry about the 'wage gap'

>cease procreating because you're a career woman now so that your society has to take in immigrants de masse who never integrate and destroy social order

>defend minorities and immigrants who openly will the demise of your race and culture because you identify with their weakness, and think that 'if society helps them, then it will help me too'

>always demand rights, but never consider the responsibilities that they entail

you might destroy western civilization roastie, but the whole world is watching. having seen what 'independent' women do, it will be a thousand years before someone even thinks of giving you your precious rights back. the 'progress' you worship is a hiccup in the history of the world. enjoy it well it last, because a lot of women are going to have it rough for a long time after you destroy the only civilization that ever gave them rights.

"planning parenthood"
so you mean having a panic attack when you find out you are pregnant because you are going to have real responsibilities but in the end your kid ends up a fucking loser anyway
(((the pill)))
you mean that drug that teenage girls abuse recreationally that is supposed to be used to prevent unwanted pregnancies but really women lie about taking it or dont take it specifically to trap a man financially for 18+ years?

32. Same. I do want to make her fuck big black dicks in front of me though. That makes me hard. I want her to be a whore who gets cummed in by sub-human trash. I need that.

But having a mixed-race child is failing their genetic lineage, ergo failing at fertility
White genes are too weak and fade away.
Trust me, this is super serious guise

Be careful what you wish for.

>alternatrive races
>l
>t
>e
>r
>n
>a
>t
>i
>v
>e
OP is a hidden racist

This

OP is a moron for not seeing that when whites go, civilization and the laws that these mouthbreathers like OP enjoy will as well. Those so called women's rights would be outright rescinded when whites go and the last vestiges are considered chattel.