The Ethnostate should be located on the Indian subcontinent

The Indian Subcontinent is a perfect location for the ethnostate.
>surrounded by mountains, making it difficult to invade
>plenty of natural resources
>plenty of land to grow food

All we'll need to do is genocide the Indian scum that live there...

Theres actually a lot of really nice land out there with lots of resources and strategic location.

The problem is all the billions of brown squatters on said FREE REAL ESTATE.

If only we had the DOTR and redpilling of the west so it can finally lebensraum the rest of the world.

Makes no sense. Whites need a temperate climate to live in. Not some hot as fuck humid jungle and desert.

>1.4 billion indians
>rivers of poo

we'd have to pretty much terraform it

>>plenty of land to grow food
the natives will even fertilize it for free

A fucking skinny old geezer BTFO subhuman whiteys. You could never take India, kek.

too close to muslims

Maybe if it was a little less crowded

We could create some kind of virus to aid us in their destrcution , we'll call it aids. The poor bastards will get sick and die before they can get married and go to college lol.

u retarded little cuck neckbeards can't even escape your mother's basement

there will be no ethnostate

this could be the dumbest thread i've seen on Sup Forums in the past 24 hours..... and believe me, I have seen some fucking shit.

The northern Himalayan areas are snowy.

t. somalians

How about you put the enthostate up your ass since you've been able to shove 10 bajilion toys up there to show off to your "friends"; or so you call them.

>Bang la desh
wtf?? hahahah this is an actual country???

Leaf education

There a 2 billion people living on that land. Plus they also have nukes. If we are not careful they are the ones who will be creating ethnostates in Canada and around London among others.

>will be
lol

What about Greenland?

If global warming defrosts it, it can be a perfect location for the ethnostate. Rich with resources underground and in the surrounding seas, and isolated while at the same time huge landmass.

Come home white man!

Why is a Sing advocating for a white ethnostate?

>hurr durr ethnostate! nevermind the fact that I don't have a group with a plan and we'd have to genocide a billion people!
>meanwhile dumb goyim, ignore the one group with an actual plan to save the White race in North America. The northwest front...
>1 post by this ID
Imagine that...

im a white expat, not singaporean.
im here cause my home country is swarmed with niggers and waiting for a white ethnostate

You would never get the smell out. Also Sage.

Best thing you could do to us is eliminate us.

Cumskins will get raped in the ass