Patriot Front

Anyone know anything about these guys? They seem to be pulling security for a lot of alt-right events. I think there policy of never talking to the press is something most right wingers should emulate.

If any members would tell me about the process of joining it would be greatly appreciated. I don’t want to risk doxxing myself.

>inb4 'patriot front is controlled opposition' posts

In fairness, there are a ton of controlled opposition right wing groups. I went to one proud boys meetup and I swear to god half the people there glew in the dark. One of them kept asking me what guns and how much ammo I had.

Well yeah m8 I don't get it why there is all this fed hysteria considering it's pretty easy to spot a fed in how he talks, though things like "if they talk about violence = fed" is fucking stupid, it's how they talk about things rather than the topic itself and when you learn that shit it's pretty fucking easy to spot the fuckers.

nigger just go on their website m8 though any group that wants your name and other contact info like they do is a major red flag, not saying they're feds just saying that having membership lists with names and other shit is prime pickings for feds and antifa and the media

I have a good job and a family. If I get doxxed because antifa infiltrated the group or the person who vets me is careless with my information, then I’m fucked and so are my wife & kids.

Yeah don't get involved with these Alt Right groups anyways, just total fucking bullshit run by incompetent teenage larpers. Just move out to the country with your family and live as usual because this system is collapsing and believe me you don't want to be near any major population area when it has it's meltdown.

>Anyone know anything about these guys?
They are enemies of our Republic, so they are our enemies.

The only way forward is to build IRL communities. We can’t take the siege pill.

but building our own communities and surviving the collapse is the siegepill m8

this is the best organization I think

>what are you one of those patriot guys
yes

They only want pseudonyms and you to be fit and white and active in demonstrations, postering and activism.

No active member rolls with names exist.

Ultimately it will depend on their leadership. This is the only organization I have seen exercise situational awarness on the ground to outmaneuver their opposition. Their philosophy and tactics are the best so far. manifesto is sound, would show it to my family. It is least likely to attract freaks.

>active in demonstrations
Masked up, right? I can’t facefag

Yes, masked. Our guys were at the Richard Spencer event masked up.

I know some of them where I live. They're legit.

>A lot
More like Atomwaffen Sperg-tier honeypots.

The Alt-Right-o-sphere has many groups. What matters most is knowing the crowd of goys who are the core to your region and stick with that.

That’s good to hear. Did you ever figure out who leaked your discord? Obv. don’t share anything private.

I don't know much but I have done a bit of research since they're quite active in my area. Here's what I've seen
>great aesthetics and production value in their videos
>American fascist aesthetics
>specializes in surprise confrontations/flashmobs in place of large, planned public events
>founded by a contingent of American Vanguard members who split from the group
>expanding to other states rapidly

Also their leader has been on a few TRS podcasts in which he discusses the group and their past actions.

Fuck them. Fuck patriot front. Join Vanguard, PF are all fucking rats who let fags in.
VanguardAmerica.Online

Could you explain the drama between them? I’ve heard of Vanguard but haven’t seen anything they’ve done in a while.