Australians, Canadians, and New Zealanders aren't white

Now that the Amerimutts know that they're not white when will the australifags, new kiwis, and canucks be informed?

I mean come on they're mixed and probably have jew blood

I am white

>meme flag

Nice try amerimutt

FIFTY FOUR PERCENT

That Image made me laugh way harder than I expected this thread would

My parents were born before we let non whites in, so I’m white.

And you're jewish and/or memeflagging.

>Based parents
>Cucked society
My brother...

>tfw my Mum is kinda red pilled but my sister an ddad are blue pilled asf

I am white.

I am a salt battered bronzed goliath with eyes as pure as the sea itself.
My nationality is not interwoven with the land is self. I am the purest form of coast living white human.

yellow**

Blue eyes, golden brown hair, skin as pale as the ipad im shamefully posting from. The only fittimg description for me is white. You euros could help us out big time by informing the libruhl left that we arent white. Then theyll lay off with that white privililge bull shite

Not gay but you talked it up, show us how hot you are aussie faggot

>they're mixed
Australia literally genocided their abos

I'm a south italian terroni wog, and while I don't believe in racial supremacy, Meds win the most points, so if they don't count as white then whites are below us.

>still whiter than you mudslime.

Why is there like 2-3 million of then then retard. You think the inmates sent to Australia did not fuck then either? Have you heard about the stolen generation? Abos were not genocided they were fucked until they turned white. Pretty much you are an Abo yourself

well for a start you've got a faggy meme flag so nice try kike

but yeah i'm not white i'm part maori my grandad seemed to have developed a fetish for big chocolates ladies after he escaped Hungary during the revolution

>Pretty much you are an Abo yourself
i'm not even australian

places like melbourne are fast approaching 50% non white.
but keep in mind, our white population is BY FAR the most unruly and violent of any first world country.
its a given, considering that we are a race of literal convicts (the absolute worst examples you could find of a british person 200 years ago).

>I'll drink to that you based cunt