Made in Abyss

The story about a girl and her dog, chasing adventures far beyond, meeting friends along the way and facing powerful foes.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the point of this post, other than to start another made in abyss thread since the last one archived

NAAAAAAAA STOP TOUCHING ME NAAAAAAAAAAAA

how about we see eachother again once we have ch43 instead of shitposting?

or post fresh memes at least

Why can't Riko be this cool?

Nnaa~

That's the entire point of it. These threads are generals at this point.

She doesn't need to, she is cute

Lovecrat was such a cute girl.

No but, what message is the op trying to make

But there are no good anime this season to talk about!

He isn't trying to make a message or anything. OP is simply remaking the thread because the last one archived. There is nothing more to it.

When is the next mango chapter coming out?

That's true, but what point is the op trying to make, and what relevance does the picture have?

Ok, that makes sense, I guess. Most threads on Sup Forums start on a part of a show, like the last thread was "why did it flop"

I hope ch.43 will cover the true nature of interaction between the value village and Idofront.

Normalfags have ruined MiA threads

How am I a normalfag

>sewage and waste from Idofront flows into Value Village
>villagers use it as currency

Oct

I want to fuck Bondrewd

I'm answering your question brainlet

That's not true. We got discount Shinsekai Yori, discount Sora no Woto, bland adaptation of Skelly Dad, discount My Hero Academia, discount Tsuki ga Kirei, discount Kino, CG Steven Universe and Nisio Isin at his worst. Best anime season ever!

See, I don't think they're related at all. Kajiya just said 'The Masked Man' when talking about Mitty.

There's two other masked white whistles besides Bondrewd to pick from.

I want to fuck Bondrewd harder.

i want to see more of the (imo scamming) ancap city

something seems really wrong with it

I think the citizens of the city are able to read minds to a specific point.
they read the minds of visitors trying to turn something their visitors are attached to into value bc they're somehow cursed and they want money (cursed: they can't leave the city and they became weird creatures)

And remember when nanachi said there are going be creatures that are able to "predict the future better" the deeper they descend?

The force field gets denser and it could be possible that they're able to read minds because of that.

That could also be the reason why the moth knows reg as reg, she read his mind and she saw great value in him (bc of riko) and somehow tries to separate him from the group.

still don't know why she was able to leave the city though

originaldrewd

I thought last season was horrible when it began, then i followed like 6-7 shows. The same the season before. I belive it's like this because at the start of every new season, you still have post anime depression from last season. It will go away in about 2-3 episodes so stay calm.

Why is his name BONdrewd if he is one of the only characters without a BONdege fetish

What's what again? I'm not watching anything but kino and girls last tour

Why don't they just start drilling from the opposite side of the planet?

The abyss is less than 25000 meters deep, and is only around 10 miles deep. You would have to go through the center of the earth to drill to the bottom

Why does the flying fluff want haku?

Dude the radius of earth is on medium 6.38x10^6 meters. The abyss is orders of magnitude below that.

Are you saying you wouldn't want to fug the shotabot 900

what, of course. But haku is V A L U E.
Why does she make reg bring her haku? She's after something.

i wonder what lyza is doing down there. aside from swimming in shotabot semen

Ancapistan's existence raises so many questions. Although it was said by the freaky skeleton giraffe that people chose to give up pursuing their dreams for the protection of the village. I don't know if that's literal or not. Everything about the place feels a lot more abstract than anything that's happened previously.

Which shotabot though, reg is fuging her daughter

Reg is a chad.

Haku?

I wonder if the balancing wraith things are physical or not, i.e can be killed. Pretty sure my boy mmaaaa was punching them at least.

Were they ghost things? I thought it was the mob tearing him to shreds.

t. speedreader

>fucks Riko
>fucks Nanachi
>fucked Faputa
A real sexbot.

Got fucked by faputa*
Fixed it

Whats with this obviously upscaled resolution? My eyes bleed looking at it.

He hasn't fucked Mark yet. And he will never ever fuck Mitty and Prushka. ;_;

I just watched the anime yesterday. I'm going to read the manga now, but still, I'm wondering about a few things. Why don't I see explorers using actual weapons? Although deeper down I understand they're less useful, I'd say that bringing an elephant gun would be more handy against a giant monster than a knife. I'm honestly assuming that they do have weapons, it was just Riko that didn't take any. Secondly, how do explorers climb back up? Are they really just that tough? Reg saves this old black whistle dude in the fourth layer and I can only assume he'll manage to shrug off the bleeding, vomiting and hallucinations despite his age. Not to mention Bondrewd's crew, who can't all be Hollow.

I thought that myself, but then I remembered Majikya talking about 'the village' like it is a sentient entity of its own

not only that, but the black figures 'weave' the plushies into cash money themselves and share Maa's body between the other narehate, which makes it seem like some kind of automated system

Ahhhh, thank you.

I love that little Prushka and Faputa he snuck in.

People get more resistant to the curse as time goes on, like how riko was barley affected by the first layer curse.

And Mr. Penishands

I want a Torka for my birthday

Some of them do bring weapons. Lyza had her exploding mining pick for example.

I think you're right and that does make more sense. The whole narehate village has me a bit taken aback by how fantastical it all is.

>Hollow
Please stop using that term. Also,

Wasn't Blaze Reap specified to be more of a mining tool than a weapon though?

This. The official term is "Modified".

Nice dubs.
The genius is how Torka is even portrayed as a manlet by the creator.

>Contains: 452 files
H-how's your nanachi folder coming along Sup Forums?

Why is that keyhole covered up?

Lyza killed the 30 meter tall armadillo, and said "its meat is tasty" we assume she used the pickaxe

Honestly with how scary things get later on having a weapon wouldnt really do much except be extra weight. There are exceptions but your average guy with an average weapon would just not be able to do anything worth the effort of carrying it.

113. Teach me senpai.
Here is my rarest of Nanachis.

Ozen called it her weapon.

She found that one in the Abyss though, right? Not something brought from the outside.

She probably had another weapon until then

I don't remember, but the other white whistles use relic weapons. Ozen has her pins, Bondrewd has sparagmos, needles, and tail.

>4th layer made ozen into a crazy neet
>5th layer made bondrewd into dr. mengele

so how fucking crazy is Lyza gonna be when we finally see her?

Well yes, but I'm just saying that it being used as a weapon doesn't necessarily mean it was made with that intent. It's an improvised weapon but it's primary function is a mining tool. I could be getting too pedantic here though.

Crazy enough she loops back into being sane again

Is there anything interesting in the 5th layer other than Bondrewd's house?

Yes, he and his cat Nigger Man looked adorable together.

Snow. Ice.

I imagine he has accumulated most of the cool stuff into his lair

you just have to believe. actually it was 609 files. I forgot to include my bun + rug folder

Pretty sure Blaze Reap was a custom-made relic.

There are supposed to be ruins of an ancient temple, but most of that is gone since Bondrewd built his base right on top of it.

is there more to made in abyss than just the manga?

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/7984

Tsukushi's wild ride.

Very rare Nanachi 4 u

Value.

the ruins i guess, also a sea of fucking corpses

Is it a literal corpse sea or a metaphorical one?

a sea with a good 100 meters of the bottom being bones

Yeah. Nothing feels worth watching right now. Had my fair share of Nisio Isin in the past, and the rest reads like 'things you've seen before but with a new skin', just as many others in most seasons. Will give it some time and watch 2~3 episodes of a couple ones.

Only one I'll certainly follow is Hozuki.

>150+ bun and rug images.
Zip 'em.

Hey, the mahouyome anime is not bland. Also the best ones didnt even air yet

The 5th layer is the most expansive horizontally with an ocean, vast sandstone beaches and dunes. Since there isn't a lot of verticality there probably isn't a lot of places for relics to be found unless they're buried under fossilized beaches (I wonder where Zoaholic came from). The Ruins of Idofront are probably the best POI

I like how some of the hostile wild life is included as if they were apart of the cast

I just noticed Mitty doesn't have her bra in this image.

I would assume that's because drawing it in would be pointless, since the main part seen would be her head, but at the same time, this is made in abyss so

Relics seem to be everywhere in random places though. At least on the first layer. Which is the only layer where they spent any time actually looking for relics but still.

>Prushka became a whitle whistle before Riko
>Riko is still the protagonist and going on adventures

Prushka must be jelly