Shingeki no Kyojin

How will the next chapter start? With Falco going out of that basement in shock? Or will Isayama skip it and explain it in a flashback? Maybe we won´t see Reiner next chapter.
I also think a FT will appear next chapter or maybe in chapter 100 to match with the Annie OVA.

I want Annie to shit on my chest.

>Annie
>relevant

Would you send Annie to the work camp or to the gas chamber?

Gas chamber.

Zackley had 4 years to improve his shit machine and making new "art"

>post time-skip Annie

So, I put my money on Willy framing Eren, Paradis Eldians for killing all the ambassadors in that festival.

I wish SnK had FotNS art style

Posting for a dumbass who got IP banned

Chapter 99 predictions
>Hoboeren grabs his throat
>Rips his face off, revealing that it was Armin with a mask all along
>Footsteps coming from the stairs
>The real eren Stormed down and kicks falco in the face
>his face is so autistic lmao
>Armong grabs the crutch and swings it at reiner like a baseball bat
>Eren and Shitmin now kick the Reiner for 20 more pages
>"Take that"
>"taste the pain"
>Armin and Eren now walk upstairs to crash the festival
>Last page
>Reiner laying on the ground
>Reiner touches his belly
>Chapter Ends.

even tho she is having an OVA, she should have appeared in this chapter
feelsbadesu

>tfw feel bad for the regular non pedo Anniefags because they're all so nice

that solves nothing for the way rest of the eldians are treated

>implying
Pedofag isn't even the most autistic of Anniefags

He isn't a true Anniefag. He is coddling her in a way that Annie would hate.

the pedo was a failed abortion

He's exactly what Anniefags are

just read the last thread and tell me he isn't, I have never seen any anniefag or any other characterfag, even YHfags are not as twisted as the pedo
I wish gabi dies so he doesn't get another prey

it seems anniefags did something to you, you're forcibly trying to shove them with the pedo

>forcibly
It isn't forced, it's just the truth

I like Annie but part of my wants her to die by Armin's hands to truly anger him. Or even better, for her to get with Armin romantically. I only want this to see him meltdown.

>even YHfags are not as twisted as the pedo
There are far better examples than them.

YHfags are also just as shit.

I'm a little confused. (mainly because of the month between chapters.) Why is Erin there? Was there a time jump? I also don't remember what happened last time for the main crew. Weren't they just fighting of the invasion navy?

>comparing normal waifufags that can be seen anywhere on Sup Forums with an actual mental patient
yes he is

Unites everyone to deal with eldians (jews) and eradicate them once and for all. All the Auschwitz eldians are massacred by marleys for "working" with Eren & Co. Problem solved.

reread and read the discussions when chapters and spoilers come out

There's been a time jump of three years since they saw the ocean. The main crew, if you mean Eren, Armin, Mikasa et. al. are currently split. As far as we known, Eren is in Marley to meet with Reiner, and possibly do other things to screw up their situation.

Right now we don't know the status of others on Eren's 'side'. So far following the time skip Reiner has been the central character.

LAMEfags are just as cancer as he is.

LIFE, LIFE, LIFE...

yes yes user, if you say so

>Why is Erin there?
He is infiltrating Marley

> Was there a time jump?
...Yes. All of the Marley stuff is four years after Reiner left Paradis.

> I also don't remember what happened last time for the main crew. Weren't they just fighting of the invasion navy?
We don't know where any of them are except Eren. And presumably Annie because they wouldn't have kept her in a crystal for four years, she has no information that would be useful to them, they would never trust one of the people that is responsible for breaking the walls, so they likely turned someone into a titan and ate her.

maybe but I remember one YHfag discussing that people lose virginity with a finger
one of the funniest mornings on Sup Forums

nah, eldians have been following marley for a long time but it changed nothing

AM a cute.

Okay. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything. Checks out with what I remember.

She's cute

>the art is so bad that you can base a plot twist around the characters being unrecognizable to the reader

true

What? Eldians have become useless, Willy is suicidal and is seems tired of this, apparently, never ending cycle, marleyans already know that Eren is in Auschwitz, festival is in Auschwitz. Perfect place to frame Eren, Walldians and depict them as devils and unite everyone against them. In the process, marleyans can start killing of eldians as well. Willy probably will an hero himself or some shit. Also, I can bet, that Eren knows of Willy's plan and will tell all this to Reiner. You can screencap this, because this is what, most likely, will happen.

I'm a nice person, really. We could absolutely be friends.

>depict them as devils and unite everyone against them
except they already think of them as devils, suddenly one devil doing more damage than the other devil would not make the other angel

why don't any of the titans have genitalia?

do demons reproduce?

because they are just flesh suits

Shit, now I want this to happen.
Although the airdropping Armin jumping out of a blimp is nice too.

>CR translation

Makes more sense.

If Eren suckles Reiner's tit milk will his leg grow back?

What did Reiner mean by this?

How do you think he grew back his limbs before?

>trusting leddit tranlations
you brought it upon yourself

Grim reminder confirmed.
Colossal Armin hitting up the party and survey corps raping human diplomats in the next chapter.
Levi eating monkey stew and Mikasa say "Eren" imminent.
Sasha eating pizza soon.

>fight with those
have the same meaning. Blame dumb ESLs.

>Scouts attack while ERF are underground
Cunts

>Colossal Armin hitting up the party and survey corps raping human diplomats in the next chapter.
Why though?

Grim reminder never ever.

the translators was a dumb ESL too

Now I got back here to shitpost, but turns out I lost my SnK folder
Fug

Post yfw your favourite Marley survives Grim Reminder

What grim reminder?

I hate it

Why does it have to be human vs human? We have big fucking titans that are no longer the main antagonists. Attack on titan became The War of the titan shitters.

Jesus christ just give back the fucking rage monkey and enough with the politics

Grim reminder probably won't happen. I think it's lazy writing. But if it did happen, and my favourite character on Marley survived, pic related.

There were hardly any Titan versus Titan fights to begin with, what's your problem

stop reading it dumb nigger
if you didn't think titans were humans then that's on you
I bet you watched the anime for muh action?
please fuck off

You say like that's a good thing.
We barely have any fight scenes because Isayama sucks at drawing.

Then what's your problem?

you read it for the 'fights'?

I want to lick whipped cream off Annie's pancake boobies.

It doesn't need to be Titan vs titan, but man vs titan not man is the ultimate enemy for the 10000000 millionth fucking time.

It's been obvious from the get go that the titans were humans which is why the entire humans are bad thing is fucking pointless you already have a vehicle to explore that plot point the war is just fucking stupid. Hell the titan shifters elaborated on just what it meant to be a titan and that the power that the titans had could be harnessed.

Thematically this plot just kicked the main plot in the fucking balls and then put a bullet in it's head. 100 different ways to progress and overcome the wall and you just throw the entire thing in the garbage

Die.

All your complaints seem incredibly shallow.

then what the hell do you want, pixiv said in the first arc that humans were always the enemy

She will like it. I have a magic tongue.

Armin will appear in the festival, explain how Paradis is peaceful, and solve everything peacefully.
Zeke and Willy will get cucked from whatever plan they had.
And there will be world peace.
>Thanks for everything Armin-sama! Please visit our country someday so we can talk about the marvels of this vast world

She wouldn't like it. She only likes me.

Don't need to frame Eren for something he's already planning to do.

I want to die.

>Plot and theme thrown out
>Shallow
The story could have started at Marley and nothing would be any different. You can literally start reading at Grisha's story and know everything important to the plot. That is just the worst the absolute worst

Maybe the manga will really end in chapter 100 then.

She's my waifu. I love her the most.

Not true

>Thank you for reading Shingeki no Kyojin!

>I say Armin is amazing whenever I can.
say it
say how armin is amazing, say EMA is not autistic
nobody even cares anymore

Yes and titans were the deformation and abstraction of humans for an angsty protagonist to overcome, understand, eliminate, really just about anything you can do he could rule play poker with fuck all. Now regular humans are the enemy fucking shit

But we are very happy together. She does amazing things to my penis.

Armin is amazing.
EMA are not autistic.
I don't care about triggered anons.

>That is just the worst the absolute worst
wait what? how is that fucking bad? grisha's story is where the plot chronologically started user, the the Shingeki no Kyojin's beginning

>and nothing would be any different
There would be a huge difference in opinion of Paradis, for starters.

Naughty Annie has put a condom in her mouth. How would you punish such a slut?

>Magath used the term "rats" plural.
>the SL really is in Marley.
>they actually approved this completely retarded plan of sending Eren in alone.
>Eren is still just a SL bitch doing whatever they tell him to do.

You wish. She's unspoiled, a virgin.

That's a hair tie you imbecile.

You heard it here first folks: flashbacks and lots of 'em.

Armin is shit, EMA is autistic.

>Sasha eating pizza soon.
Yes