South Africa Flag Capture - Boer Sprint Edition

flag is up on display in 25 minutes (7:30am local time)

make us proud Saffas and pinch it for your ancestors, fuck those niggers and niggerlovers and save that flag.

this is the last time it's on display here, so don't miss the chance to get yourself a super rare saffa flag! Original mint SA flag with all the notable people of the apartheid era embroidered on it, I swear those faggots increased it's value because of that!

Things to remember and consider
>WEAR DISGUISE! I cannot stress this enough, have your face covered
>capture plan
>exit strategy

previous bread

Other urls found in this thread:

web.sabc.co.za/digital/player/1.0/rsg/index.html#/listenLiveTab
crossmap.com/news/atheist-monument-in-florida-courthouse-dedicated-amid-protests-video-joins-a-christian-ten-commandments-monument-3594
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick rundown?

I've been waiting all night for this. Glad there's a new thread

DONT DISAPPOINT US BROS

GOD BLESS THE BOERS!

GODS SPEED TO CAPTURE THE FLAG ONCE MORE AAAAAAAAH

bump for my brus

Need one too, i looked through the other threads, but all i could find was about the guy who stole it. But what's the meaning of the flag?

two suggestions:

find out what is on the other side of that wall, if its public an user can hide on the other side and the thief can through the flag over. Maybe wrapped around a bottle or something

Get someone filming with a non-potato camera, footage is worth its weight in golden in the culture war. The HWNDU escapades got millions of views on youtube, this could do the same and we could link the petition.

I think they're tearing down nigger/EFF flags and putting up the old SA one

bump. lets get it going

Its the apartheid era flag, regardless of the politics around it, it is the flag of these anons ancestors. Some uni students were staging a "protest" of the flag by dancing on it. People are trying to retrieve it now.

But is it just some random flag that got remade, or a histocally special one.

real flag, flag is like 40+ years old

I'm not 100% sure. from the video it looks to be a clothe flag and has some weight to it, so it might be old. They have also written the names of South African historical figures on it so theres that aspect.

Some liberal guy in SA bought an old apartheid era South African flag that was for sale. He wrote the names of important pro apartheid people all over the flag. He takes the flag to demonstrations where people are encouraged to dance and rap on top of the flag.

Thank you for the explanation.
Now some S(turm)A(bteilung) brother needs to steal it.

been waiting for this. guess ill be up late tonight

So is this basically a South African version of Shia LaCuck's capture the flag?

yep

consider the normie awareness on the SA situation that could be gained

bump

how the fuck isnt this on the front page?

Bump

Slide threads

A buttload of them.

New pizzagate info+Nork denuclearization dropped and the slide has been in full effect ever since.

just bring mace if you're gonna try

Bump!

Well, that's not even what i meant.

More like this moron with his search engine bollocks, the black/aids people nobody gives a crap about and the "am i nean/jewish/white" bs

the OP picture isn't as eye catching as the WEBM

which SA groups should i donate to

Bump

welcome to the thread

Just woke. Up getting ready for work. Getting some promising updates. Standing by for good news

digits of victory

FFS I'm in the wrong town to go after it

Reminder to you faggots not to fucking use discord anymore. I'm counting my shekels.

three double digits in a row actually. this bodes well

God enough about discord. We only pushed it so hard (mistakenly) in the one thread because we wanted to connect with flagboer. It's not a honey pot it's filled with awesome saffas. Anyways we are in contact with flagboer now anyways so no biggie.

>the front page
>current year+2
>not using the catalog
ISHYDDT

>the catalog exists therefore being on the front page should not be used as a metric of popularity

Any updates?

The kike must be stopped

web.sabc.co.za/digital/player/1.0/rsg/index.html#/listenLiveTab

SA women have sexy accents

The correct term is Boerfu.

>web.sabc.co.za/digital/player/1.0/rsg/index.html#/listenLiveTab
Nein sprechen Afrikaans was das ist?

Radio broadcast from flag site.

If I had FlagAnon's balls, I would destroy this shitty atheist monument in my friend's hometown.

he is from a small town caled starke florida. atheists from up north like New Nersey and NYC came down and put legal pressure on a small town of 3000 people to install an atheist monument. no one in the town supported it, but the town had to cave. now these atheist fags are gone and the monument stands.

crossmap.com/news/atheist-monument-in-florida-courthouse-dedicated-amid-protests-video-joins-a-christian-ten-commandments-monument-3594

Take it to another thread, don't derail this one

Drive up in the middle of the night with a sledgehammer and smash the thing like it's a block of wood. Wear safety glasses.

My fucking held

Capture the flag threads are always my fav, have a bump

i wonder how sturdy it is. i wouldnt want to hit it and then barely have an effect and then drive off in shame.

Which old one?

kek

apartheid

Atheists are far from the only group that practices arrogance but nobody does it better.

Ahh they were all good till 94

Here was the first attemp, since no on posted the webm

Fucking best

flag user runs like a jew chasing a shekel

With the threat of SA jail you would run like a madman too bro

hadnt considered that. if they are stealing the whites land outside of jail, then i cant imagine how bad it is for whites in jail

Do we have any other anons up for grabbing the flag yet?

Is it even confirmed that they're going to be trying again?

they have had a change of heart and will not be trying again

Yes, a prison sentence for a white guy of any length is pretty much a death sentence.

nope, unfortunately
haven't even got any larpers saying they will, not looking so good

What flag is this? HWNDU?

Proof?
That's what I'm worried about. I was holding out hope because the guys seemed determined but desu they were lucky to escape last time so I wouldn't blame them if they don't want to do it again.

Unfortunately I'm 1,400 km (860 miles) away. It is happening in the most liberal white places in the country, but literally 100m from a white Afrikaans university so lets hope there are some anons with balls.

OG south africa flag (aparteid flag.) Also I call it Hy sal ons verdeel nie (HSOVN)

they told me. they all saw the errors of their ways, castrated themselves, and became liberals

FYI, another farm murder.

Jesus fucking savages.

>another farm murder

I don't think it's happening lads or they're keeping it low key so they aren't disrupted this time. Hopefully we'll see something later.

F
I wonder how much money is there to be made by smuggling arms to saffers

and the white man sits quietly

They are unironically rick rolling Sup Forums right now.

C'mon Boer-Bros

>Attempt
Looks like he got away..

GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

A lot.

If this falls into a civil war, the amount of Western volunteers that will travel to SA will make the volunteers that went to fight against isis look like playschool.

who wants to fight for jews when you can fight for huwhite women?

biggest problem would be ships and useful idiots/deep state from (((them))) stopping any arms or locking down any ports where you could anchor aforementioned smugglers
the first thing any saffers should do is secure a fucking port, access to the ocean is fucking important

God helps those who help themselves

lol what happened after this, it looks like a clean getaway to me

Some commie was lurking the thread and grabbed him. The guy got away but they got the flag.

You don't realise how corrupt SA northern land borders are

Some other guy bumped him jsut after what you see in the clip. Those guys chasing him were yelling "stop the thief" so someone obliged seeing as it is a guy with his entire face covered and sun glasses on in such warm weather. The guy chasing him went for his mask and other for the flag so he left the flag to get away, because you really no not want to go to a South African prison.

They know we're listening? That means no one should try to take the flag.

it's Africa, I know how corrupt it can be, especially that shithole organization they call the African Union
those faggots were recruiting in the University of Toronto in the early 2000s
but moving any freight, any kind of freight, is always easier over water, for one there are no bleks, if there are any you can toss them overboard to swirl across the cape into the Indian Ocean
also, moving shit over water tends to be overlooked for some fucking reason, it's always either land or air, especially air, that faggots think of
then also think of the logistics involved when moving shit on land

ima need a fucking break down senpai

Best of luck

have a bump

A lot of SA's contraband comes into Africa through the ports in Angola. Lots of smuggling ties there from the border war days. Also being an ex-commie ally of the USSR means left over extreme corruption.

Whites will occupy the Western Cape and thus Cape Town which has one of the biggest ports and airports in Africa.