BAN MISCEGENATION

Miscegenation is the greatest threat to our race because the child will always identify with the non-white race due to not being accepted as white by appearance. We must ban it immediately!

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/surrogate-mother-pregnant-twins-own-baby-jessica-allen-omega-family-global-san-diego-a8034901.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good when traits which lead to outbreeding are selected against and removed from he euro genepool

sometimes it works out though. how about we ban it with niggers only?

miscegenation is natural and you can't stop it

Crazy how light the children are considering his dark complexion though. Could never have myself some half breeds.

no one will ever guess that that halfbreed is part white. nancy honestly looks 100% korean. Miscegenation is bad for all races involved.

Outbreeding depression is a helluva way to kill your line.

No way those are his kids, stock photo probably. Black + white literally cannot have green eyes, only mixed black+ white

ew, they all look weird

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/surrogate-mother-pregnant-twins-own-baby-jessica-allen-omega-family-global-san-diego-a8034901.html

A little bit of miscegenation is actually good, like a little bit of controlled immigration is good. Only when the prevailing culture is pushing miscegenation (happening now) you get problems. Start by engaging with the sorts of girls who are fans of the Kardashians. Get white instagram models they admire to explicitly say they will never race mix.

Make an edit with a merchant silhouette outside the window

No.

The one on the bottom left is cute tho

Fuck. Gotta admit, the guy at bottom left looks like a dark omega chad.

Race-Mixing is a huge fucking sin and God will punish those who mix blood with beasts of the field.
Whites never mixed with nonwhite races ever in history WITHIN European Borders.

>posts Iranian

you can't stop us sweetie

The dad must have some white somewhere in his ancestry for the kids to have green eyes. Also light skin is actually a recessive trait.

White women are fucking trash.

> implying Iranic Aryans are not white

They’re not European.

Fuck you I do what I want and what I want is to impregnate dark qts

>child will always identify with the non-white race
they dont actually. they literally dont have a place in this world

and hungarian/fins are

whats your point?

BLACKED
L
A
C