Cheese

do you people talk about exposing pedophiles because you think fucking kiddos is abhorrent and unnatural or because you want to score political points? I have never seen anyone consider the children themselves - it is mostly talking about code words and linking those words to dems so i'm curious what the motivation is

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/an-operative-with-trump-ties-was-once-indicted-on-an-obscenity-charge/555233/?utm_source=atltw
archive.is/pDSjm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound like a terrified pederast

what is a pederast

It makes them feel good about themselves.

Pedos or perceived pedos are always the first to be attacked or killed in prison because criminals think murdering a pedo will some how absolve them of their sins.

My honest opinion: anybody caught harming a young child deserves the worst imaginable death. Especially in those very rapey molester situations where the guy took pleasure in the child's fear, misery, and crying.

Torture them in the worst ways possible.

But ass for slutty 16-year-olds with massive tits sending nude selfies, they deserve what they get for being slutty roasties raised by shitty parents.

If I were a kid I wouldn’t want to be raped. Just sayin.

a person who indulges in pederasty

thanks...

Lets be honest here.
There are many horny teens, my country has a problem with pregnant teens, and most end up being them having sex with adults 18+.
Is it ok? maybe in Saudi Arabia, not here or the western world.
Can we do something about it? not much, aside from actual sex ed for all of society, and reminding horny adults touching kids below 18 means jail.

Nah, I feel terrible about those kids. I think we need to work harder to stop pedophiles and try to rehabilitate the kids so they can live normal lives.

you're probably an idiot lib, so i'll make this easy for you: feelings are irreliv\eant to what is right and wrong.

The difference between a pederast and a pedophile is pederasty refers specifically to men who sodomize boys, a pedophile is a broad descriptor involving sexual attraction to minors.
All pederasts are pedophiles

exposing evil out to the public

you're probably an idiot lib, so i'll make this easy for you: feelings are irrelevant to what is right and wrong.

Right and wrong are based on how we feel. Stop being a fucking retard.

This is a political issue that's a winner for the side that's not the pedo side.

We're seeing that facebook was just floating a pedo trial balloon. Within the culture wars context, you'd want to stand against rape of children, cannibalism, etc, and then you bundle pedo with cannibalism, occult, tranny and homo, and get some good results there.

lel. leave, kid.

oscar wilde was a pederast then

>the side that's not the pedo side.
Which side is that? Because it's definitely not in America.
Never forget Trump's friendship with Epstein and his casual, uncaring comments about his child trafficking.
All of these high-level people are in on it. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all in cahoots. It's fucked up and disgusting.
>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
>According to federal court documents, the charges brought against Nader in 1985 stemmed from a package delivered to his company, International Insight. The package, which was opened by a U.S. Customs inspector on suspicion that it had been imported illegally, contained two pictures and two magazines that depicted nude boys, according to the court ruling. It also included a film, four magazines, and an advertisement, materials that “depicted nude boys engaged in a variety of sexual acts.” The Customs inspectors soon obtained a search warrant for Nader’s home to seize both the materials in the package as well as any “other photographs, magazines, writings and documents which are evidence of violations of” two federal obscenity laws.
>The government argued that the search was justified because Nader, “a suspected pedophile, was likely to seek to contact children.”
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/an-operative-with-trump-ties-was-once-indicted-on-an-obscenity-charge/555233/?utm_source=atltw

the ppl who post the pizzagate threads are pedos who save their threads so that if they ever get busted for looking at cp they can show the fbi how hard they're working to arrest john podesta

The Irish are niggers so that isn't surprising

What's with all the pedo threads tonight? What is the FBI trying to do?

It's about the children. I despise when people try to turn it into a partisan shitshow because this shit is something that transcends politics. It was the Dems that were caught out, but make no mistake - it was never just them.
This is a case where they all need to be weeded out. I don't know how, but it needs to happen. No one in politics is going to stop it or speak out because they're all involved. Our governments are made up of subhumans.

Is your country relatively poor and or family-deficient?
Another thing: adolescence was a recent invention. It was made because people thought they were gonna have the perfect family: Two kids, a mom and dad, loving God-fearing neighbors, innocent happy-go-lucky young lovers making pinky swears to each other.
That can only exist temporarily.

What if child consent?

shut the fuck up, donnie

inherently a child cannot consent to something they are not physically capable of

They'll consent to anything, which is why their opinions on politics is worthless.

hopefully getting Sup Forums shutdown

Trump doesn’t seem to agree with epsiten’s fucking of young girls tho. I don’t think he brought up the young girls thing cause he think Epstein fucking young girls is good he obviously brought it up because it’s something he thinks is surprising and note worthy about Epstein. Also He’s a buisness man, you have buisness friends that u don’t really call or talk to or even see or hang out with that u call friends cause they’re people from work u can at least be around temporarily. Like how everyone is Hollywood is ‘friends’ but they all let thier ‘friends’ overdose and shit and don’t really even know the person but end up on some sort of remembering X celebrity special because they worked with them for a season on some tv show

>exposing the corruption
>not considered helping the kids
>inb4 cheese pizza mods shoah this thread too

Let's be truthful, nobody cares about children unfortunately. Conservatives and liberals alike think of children as Disney movie/Hallmark Channel characters that need to be tamed into cute little housepets. It never eases to amaze me how ignorant people are about childhood. Adults base childhood on their personal experiences or on Hollywood (Hallmark Channel/Disney movies) where the evils of the world are canceled out, holding a job is fantasy, everyone is hyper/optimistic, and everyone is "always there for you".

It ain't always like that, and not every child likes that scenario.

lol ur retarded if you think Sup Forums doesn't have a government backen

Consent to anything? Try getting a child to do something he/she may not like. You assume that children are blind/obedient puppy dogs who'll do anything.

We are evil, we doxx, bully people we don't like and talk about how everyone we don't like is going to die.
But don't think we would want political points, we never had these and no one would give it to us anyway, if we wanted to be liked in society we would just be leftists.

Some kids are really easy to manipulate how u think all these pesos get kids. They groom the weak ones

Actually, they do and can. Girls as young as 7 or 8 are already trying to dance and dress seductive so they can rope in a sugar daddy. These elementary schoolgirls are desperate to grow up.

He would not have have added in the thing about the younger women so callously if he saw anything wrong with it. He frames it in a way that relates it to himself, as well: "It is even said that he likes beautiful women *as much as I do*, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life".
Not "but many of them are on the younger side", "and". Even if he doesn't do that shit himself, he obviously sees no real issue with it to go that far.
Even as a "Hollywood friendship" thing, the complicity is abhorrent. We can't rely on Trump to stop this, he is the same kind of monster, and even if he wasn't, he clearly gives no fucks. If the Clintons paid him enough hush money, he'd probably start openly decrying Pedogate as a false narrative.

you use consent as in agree. kids are dumb and do what they are told, in that way they consent. consent with respect to sex is something that requires cognizance and the ability to do so.

you are wrong no human feels good about that unless

HE HIS DIAGNOSED WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS SUCH AS A SOCIOPATH OR PSYCHOPATH

so this is a human condition of the neurological system of this species

If humans are doing it its because something is wrong with this species because we are all sinners

you were a kid moron. why dont you think back in time and see if you wanted to be raped ok?

im guessing the answer is no.

I really could use a slice of cheese pizza.

Exactly. Which is why their opinions on politics is worthless.

monkey see monkey do. kids are very susceptible

keep the delusion human, enjoy a shitty society and school shootings

hopefully there is one next week

are you trying to say something?

Keyword: Some. Not all children are blindly obedient. People often say kids are dumb, but I think "dumb" is the wrong word to describe children in general. Naive is more appropiate.Iif kids are "dumb" explain why they can be capable of murder, covering up, and/or telling if their parent/guardian is lying about something?

you emulate the temperament you condemn

exact what i was pointing...
we are all doing it , each one at own style

Nope

i. i'm retarded
ii. i'm a human
iii. all humans are retarded

it most certainly does, just mean admins here abuse their power too often

It's kind of normalized here and nobody really cares, not even in the city.

I was in a private school and we had minimal sex ed. Actual sex ed in Panama anytime soon is not a possibility I think, because of the extremely poor areas where people just do whatever they want, and because of how taboo it's seen thanks to the dominance of religion in schools.

I haven't heard of a single case of pedo rings or internet pedophiles being busted here.

Yes, but, these girls really want to be adults. They aren't just emulating. You assume kids wanna stay/be kids. Not every child likes their youth. Especially girls.

It is a way of reducing cognitive dissonance amongst the pedo social outcasts of this website, and 8ch. You can see it clear as day after you've been here a while.

are you an 8 year old girl? do you spend extensive time with 8 year old girls? how do you understand the psychopathology of 8 year old girls so well?

>do you people talk about exposing pedophiles because you think fucking kiddos is abhorrent and unnatural

Sup Forums started as a lolicon board

do the math, do you think Sup Forums "gas the kikes" users actually care about what happens to children?

No. But, I hear about it from parents, see it all the time., and listen to former hookers tell their life stories. believe me, childhood isn't "running around in the backyard playing tag" all the time.

how about we ban fornication all together

now its not a consent issue, its a whether-she-should-get-married issue, because sex would be implied. marriage is a legal and family matter and would involve parents. you cant trick an 8 year old into marrying you, because the parents would need to be involved, and they would still have custody.

at this point we are , you think i care for mistaken words and emotional appeals ? Im humble enough to know my place in this reality and that i worth nothing as my existence

>do you people talk about exposing pedophiles because you think fucking kiddos is abhorrent and unnatural
james is that you?

Are you serious? Are you fucking serious!? Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

Some the pedos may get the kids from orphanages/foster homes. Also: sex trafficking.

Based

you think humans overall care about children ?

yes i do

I serious want to believe but lately i have zero trust in this species and with good damn reasons.

>implying Sup Forums going against pedos is new
>implying pedowood threads didnt start in 2011
>implying pedowood wasnt the one fucking thing that put a fire under Sup Forumss ass way back when
>implying you arent an increasingly nervous pedosta

get a load of this blackpilled faggotry. This is memeing against yourself, thinking like that is exactly what the kikes want you to do. (not that you arent a kike im just saying it for any newfaggot lurkers)

you think i care ? maybe all this.. are old spirits they been cooking spirits trapped on this reality in such evil way , jews played with magic now they gonna see the true power of it

see you in the next school shooting thread

noice

numerals

there will be military tribunals for these sick fuckers and other treasonous bastards
better learn how to tie a noose
those indictments are stackin up

>gets
>Kekistani flag
Is this a sign that we have to go back to reusing old memes like reddit does? If the next septuple or octuple is posted with a kekistani flag, I don't know what I'll do.

Pedophile is quite abhorrent. the adults who indulge are quite disgusting but nothing will stop them if they have the ability. The saddest part is the kids who will grow up scarred and mentally changed into broken adults. That’s the saddest part.

Sweet

You tarded?

>5 presshus babies were birthed this day, each the 7th son of the 7th son.

Its a group of losers scapegoating

im deliberate baiting them because it gave me a massive amount of social power, but it does put a lot of stress on me

they are so fucking retarded. they will continue handing me power even after I've openly said this

>scoring points
>on Sup Forums
You fucking attention whoring redditors that's all you can think of.

have this infograph on shilling; you probably already have it.

>see you in the next school shooting thread
yes (you) will
numeralis nicetus

truth

IM A SHILL BECAUSE I CLAIMED THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY TRAPPED SPIRITS ON THIS REALITY THAT HAD A TRAGIC EXISTENCE OR TRAGIC DEATH AND ARE COMING TO COLLECT
THE SPIRITUAL DEBT OF THIS PLANET

YES JEW KEEP PLAYING WITH MAGIC, THE KIDS LOVE MAGIC TRICKS

if you look hard into pedoville you had better leave your feelings at the door.

I'm not calling you a shill...chill. I'm saying here's some more information to help in the fight.

Gosh.

This guy Nader is the FIFTH Pedophile connected to Trump:

1. Roy Cohn
2. John Casablancas
3. Jeffrey Epstein
4. Tevfik Arif
5. George Nader

archive.is/pDSjm

No, I talk about getting justice against pedos as a form of self-obtained therapy.

I actually get them arrested in my community as a form of vigilante justice/adrenaline high. Especially when using electronic weaponry on their persons.

Good feels.

kill yourself shill rat

ok , i was not mad anyway

My motivation is revenge, I was a victim of sexual assault when I was younger, when I was 21 my father was a accused of sexual assault against a female friend of mine when she was 11, I testified against him because I remember him trying to get her to suck me off infront of him when I was 12 and she was 10, sick fuckers regardless of who they are deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.

>This is a political issue that's a winner for the side that's not the pedo side.
This,
You can argue day and night about abortion or weed or socialized healthcare, but most people unanimously agree that pedos shouldn't have any rights at all.
And there's no way you can advocate with sex with a kid because you're one of Them.
This shit is just the red scare amped up to 10,000 because of how emotionally involved people are with their kids.

wtf, your father is a idiot lol

good luck with life, sure you will be a good father after all this lessons ;)

Nah we just need girls to have actual fathers and stop taking the ability for men to act as men out of society.

I'm a great father, Practically dedicated my life to it, I have a diploma in childhood psychology, a cert 4 in fitness and health, cert 3 nurses assistant and a Certificate 3 in Nutrition and Dietetic Assistance.
I'm attempting to create both the healthiest environment physically and mentally for my children.

INFO MINING

why can't you just fuck off?
you couldn't answer any questions in your other thread faggot

I was a victim too. When I was 9 a pathetic 50 year old pedo bought my brother and myself cigarettes, and rented Candid camera nudies from Blockbuster. He told us not to tell our parents. I remember thinking to myself this guy probably has cameras in the bathroom and is trying to watch us diddling ourselves. That's a pretty fucked up thought to have at 9 years old. I tried to get my brother to leave but he's like nah you're harshing my mellow. I left and never went back. Dude was a fucking creep and was trying to groom us. A few years later some old dude neighbor of my mom's in Wisconsin took me on a fishing trip in lake Michigan. A big'ol storm came in so we headed back. We got the boat back to the dock and started to load up. Lightning struck the pier about 50 yards from where we were standing as I was knee deep in water and I was like fuck this shit. We ended up getting the boat loaded onto the trailer and headed back to his place. When we got back this fucking 60 year old man stripped down to his tighty whities and said we needed to put our clothes in the dryer. I said I'm alright I'll let them dry. He insisted that I strip because I'm cold and wet. I don't know what I said from there but I got the same fucking feeling that he was trying to molest me. I ran up the stairs and went home. I never talked to him again. I should have said something, but at the time I thought it would make me look bad if I did. Fuck pedos. You have no idea how it works til you're in the position to be groomed by them. I'm lucky that I've always been a paranoid autist and didn't trust strangers.