What did (((they))) do to her?

What did (((they))) do to her?

>Amanda Bynes cuts casual figure in white blouse as she enjoys day out with life coach before heading to school at FIDM

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5479479/Amanda-Bynes-cuts-casual-figure-white-blouse.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vibe.com/2010/02/amanda-bynes-prefers-chocolate-menaka-kid-cudi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not politics, but celebrities have been replaced for some time now by clones or look alikes. Just look at Avril Lavigne. She was replaced with a look a like

I had a crush on her as a kid. Christ, what happened to her.

child star syndrome. she had a break down, thought they were spying on her through the lights, lined hotel room with foil (not kidding), fucked a bunch of black guys.

normal "I've gone crazy" shit.

Are they turning her into Hillary Clintons body double?

She went leftist, started fucking black dudes (not kidding, she said she has publicly stated she prefers black guys), and her life proceeded down the shitter.

Jews

>Life coach.

What??

>Age: 31
Wow

Antipsychotics and alcoholism. Thanks Dan!

It sounded like she had a legit mental breakdown. I guess she didn't have any family or friends that would help.

Slide thread
Sage

>Hydrating: Amanda carried a refreshing diet Snapple in her hand and carried her jacket on her arm

Do people actually care about this/are aware at the level of brainwashing going on?

I used to see her at starbucks in studio city talking to herself all the time.

The word is her mom pimped her out when she was young for fame and fortune.

The curse of the eternal Juden possessed her soul.

WE LOVE YOUNG GIRLS! LET'S BROWSE LOLIFOX TOGETHER!

she got diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder a while back and was court mandated to take the schizophrenia medications

these medications always cause you to gain a lot of weight and become bloated, they also shrink your brain over time and turn you into an unemotional zombie

if one of your loved ones ever gets diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, have mercy upon and just put a bullet in the back of their skull,
just mercy kill them, they are already dead

Pretty sure she regularly stuck needles of illegal drugs in her arm and all kinds of shit until she began looking like her old bag of a grandmother.

If you ever doubt the power of the jew, this shows it.

>Amanda Bynes once was happy
>Parents pushed her into doing ads which led to a TV show
>Dan "get in the van" Snyder then focused on her.
>she had nobody she could trust to talk about these things with
>she went insane

Now you see the end result.

>She went leftist, started fucking black dudes
I had to check. It's true?
vibe.com/2010/02/amanda-bynes-prefers-chocolate-menaka-kid-cudi/

Not like this...not like this..

She looks 40 years old in this.

Ewwwwwwwww nasty

You like kid girls. Admit it.

It's a good thing Hillary Duff is still hot

>what happened to her

Dat ass

this X 1000

My cousin was diagnosed with schizophrenia. She went from a highly intelligent and beautiful girl to a big fat bloated mess. She had a photographic memory and loved to play various instruments. Now she just watches tv and eats. The medicine just blows them up like a balloon.

I think this may come from a parasite that is found in cat droppings. Which is why the "crazy cat lady" meme might come from that.

Looks deformed. You American should fix yourself. No wonder nigger culture is thriving.

she looks fine to me

Bao - don't let niggers and (((you know who))) into your country.

Hillary Duff is the superior child star

I can believe it. Lots of parents want to re-live their lives through their kids. One of my best friends growing was the son of a doctor. His dad pushed and pushed him to become a doctor, but he always just wanted to go in the Air Force. Vince ended up hanging himsel when he was 18.

what is that tattoo on her ankle? Her ownership mark?

She also actually started a family and wants more children.
Meanwhile Amanda Bynes became a burned out loser.

Amanda is a legit schizophrenic. It's literally not her fault she got fucked over by a horrible disease. Leave her alone. Hillary Duff would just as horrible if she broke out into schizophrenia.

THICCCCCC

$100 says she got a glawk 19.

She became a burned out loser because she sold her soul to the hollywood jew.

Probably a result from the amount of Jewish rituals she endured to get her "stardom"
Shes just a permanently scarred husk devoid of soul now, thats usually the result.

My name is not Bao.

I dont get it. What is she holding

of course it is not. But when you call someone from Germany "Hans" and someone from France "Pierre" and someone from England "Nigel" it is just a common name.

Put 2 and 2 together, lads. The so-called "medication" destroys them, and I've lost loved ones to it myself.

>a case with Glock printed on the side
what could it be

Damn, she really hit a wall.

I wonder how different things would have been if Dirty Dan didn't get to her at such a young age.

ah yes.

>fucked a bunch of black guys
yeah, but not willingly

(((they))) caught her in the hotel room and raped her

>Damn, she really hit a wall.
she became a wall desu.

>That instinctual trigger discipline

or convince them to build a computer and kill cia niggers
tran would be better for a viet

Hillary duff shills begone.

SINCE WHEN IS POL A FUCKING TABLOID?!

Better than mine.

I HURT MYSELF, TODAY

Is that a BBC spade on her ankle?

it's an anchor, she only shits out blonde haired blue eyed children

That or a 43 ... big fan of both ...

You can tell women don't love their children anymore

>be me
>young good looking pale White boy chad chilling in exclusive trendy hollywood bar circa 2009
>looking to score with some hot slut
>scope out the roped off VIP section in the corner with bottle service and blonde actress bimbos
>bullshit my way past the security by flirting with the one mediocre looking actress girl who gets me in
>about to immediately move on from the mediocre chick when she introduces me to her friend "Serena"
>never watched any of that nickelodeon crap except slime on head show
>"Serena" is major drunk and high, totally out of control and super hot looking
>"Serena" is also Amanda Bynes
>no nickelodeon for me but still recognize "Serena" is really that actress bitch who dresses up as a dude and plays football
>l wanna bang a famous bitch just for the lulz
>grab the $300 vodka bottle go tijuana style and pour Belvedere liquor down her throat and all over her face
>she guzzles that shit and at one point literally gargled it
>Bynes one piece dress is so tight her arreolas are showing as she flails around dancing really badly and grinding on me
>oh hell yes lm getting my dick wet 2nite
>enter full caveman mode and grab both her ass cheeks as l dry hump her while looking deep into her eyes and Swayze dancing her
>of course mediocre friend attempts cockblock l swat her away with tried and true "Im a producer, have you seen my show, wanna a guest star credit?" maneuver
>pause from ramming my tongue down Serena Bynes mouth bcuz she keeps sticking my finger in her ear
>she starts slurring and moaning "ooh that is sensual the way you finger me"
>ok l know never stick your dick in crazy but at this point my dick is steering the ship

fucking ugliest feet and legs ive ever seen

and i fuck commoners

>me thinking lm smooth:"Serena baby lets get out of here l have some Warren G personal stash pot at my place" (actually true)
>Serena Bynes:"oh l wanna cum right now but l dont drink alcohol or smoke and l only fuck black guys but l wanna make us cum"
>??????? l look around for Ashton Kutcher and the Pranked film crew
>no idea how to play this so l stick my tongue down her throat again and continue massaging her ass
>lightbulb appears over my head "hey l can totally relate to what your saying, yeah you are so right, its a good thing that lm sober and lm Black, lets go"
> in a sincere and perky voice "splendidly yes lm really into Black dudes right now"
> l rub high and inside on her thigh for defcon and then take her hand and walk her out
>wtf am l getting myself into. dont care her legs are really firm and toned
>slip extra $20 to valet hurry up please
>my car pulls up and about to drive away when mediocre friend comes roaring out looking all wild eyed and enraged
>mediocre girl pulls Bynes out to go back to the bar but Bynes starts throwing a temper tantrum and refuses
>mediocre girl crawls into my car trying to take my keys
>mediocre girl manages to get Amanda out by pulling her hair
>mediocre girl pushes Bynes inside club then screams at me so forcefully that her spittle hits my fender
>SHE ONLY FUCKS BLACK GUYS

This shit is too specific and judging by how long I had to wait to get to the end you did not prewrite this. If nobody else sees your story know I did user. Fuckin crazy bitch.

This guy knows but he ain't talking.

lulz user, l greatly appreciate the witness. Seriously, sometimes l look back on it with regret that l didnt just drive away with Amanda and leave the psycho "friend" standing on the curb because Bynes went full on bat shit not too long after. I wish l could have gone back to the future 2 and corrected the fucked up time line for Amanda somehow. I cant really believe that OPs picture is her. the feels

Stupid fucking Dan.

this. some fat jew fucked her over and over like a few other nick stars.
she signed and NDA agreement.
it drove her insane.

>Amanda carried a refreshing diet Snapple and carried her jacket on her arm

yeah exactly user, jeebus crust as far as lm concerned the apocalyse cant come soon enough

sure they did

I truly hope you've made better decisions since then, user.

THAT'S Amanda Bynes?

The same could be said of Sup Forums

Heard she was passed around by 6 Jews and that her parents forced her to do sexual favors for them for years. Jews own white women on a tight leash. The meme of women sleeping with their bosses to get ahead in the workplace is solely because of white women sleeping with Jews and non-whites. You want in in any industry? White women have to suck Jew cock down their throats and swallow the semen and have their womb coated with chosen sperm.

Isn't Bynes jewish? Sounds very jewish.

you are pathetic

This is so sad. Poor woman she looks destroyed. Hollywood is evil.

This is actually believable. Good story user.

Nigger, she's a proud and open coal burner.

Fuck man. I see it too.

Crazy bastardo

>Had kid
>Got her body back
>Totes around a fucking glock
OK, I was never into this chick, but fuck I got a boner now.

dont forget andrew WK

the clone can no way party hard like the original

bamp

She’s one of the lucky ones. She made it out okay.

mediocre girl was her (((handler)))

a lot of shitty ink on her

Built for bbc