Berserk is the best manga ever

Berserk is the best manga ever

Best in being on hiatus for sure

OH BOY ITS-

fucking casual

The only thing we're getting is hiatus' and shit tier quality anime

*Was

Best art for sure

Since this is a matter of taste it's entirely subjective, but there are other Manga I like at least as much as Berserk when it comes to the art, even if some of them are not as detailed or are simple and stylized
>Tongari Boushi no Atelier
>Vagabond
>Made in Abyss (I'm a sucker for good watercolour and that one does a splendid job)
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
The art styles are hardly comparable for any of those so I don't want to claim that any is better or worse, though.

Add biorg Trinity and OPM

*Had

>Detailed

That's what I like about it. I have the raw scans so I gawk at the details a lot.

>he doesn't like the gritty shoujo style

At one point you could probably argue it was up there, trying to argue it now is just silly.

Did you read the latest chapters you fucktard

I agree
When was that?

>It's a "let's pretend extremely good manga is bad episode"

fuck, again ?

I love to see the guy looking at this, scoff and say it is shit.

Golden Age up to the hill of swords battle with Zodd/reunion with Griffith. I dug the first three volumes too even if they had their flaws, they gave more weight to the eclipse so they are kind of needed even if they're spotty.

It's definitely an improvement compared to right after he switched to digital, but especially the faces (and characters in general) are nowhere near the quality of pre-digital berserk.

We haven't see much faces close up since he switched to digital, give the guy a fucking break he's starting to get it

Why do you think the rest is bad?

I still think the Millenium Falcon is solid at least. I guess the art style recently has been on the decline and it overall feels like it's been aimless, but I guess it depends on how they handle healing Casca.

Yeah why doesn't he master it in a second?

It's shit

wow epic haha

Reminder that nu-berserk is garbage

It's great, definitely top 20 and possibly top 10 but not the greatest of all time though.

That award will always go to Bastard!! since I don't think it's technically cancelled yet.

you already posted it in this very thread

isn't this chapter 2 years old you faggot

Where would you rank Berserk at it's peak so from like the golden age to arguably the conviction arc, I'd at least count Lost Children arc as part of that though.

Doesn't change the fact that nu-berserk is garbage

My favorite arc is Conviction. Thoughts on it?
I can stomach the art style but despite its obvious decline I don't think that's enough reason to drop it. I'm not sure what you mean aimless, I'm not feeling its lack of direction.

I would expect Sup Forums not understanding that everything looks cutesy on purpose on elf island

The fuck is this supposed to approve?
It's fucking garbage if you compare it to pre berserk

>JoJo
>good art

>The fuck is this supposed to approve

>It's fucking garbage if you compare it to pre berserk
what

I'd probably put that somewhere in the top 10 but maybe not the top 5. I still don't think Berserk is bad, it's just that constant hiatuses and more recent change in art makes everyone think fuck all is happening and everything is shit. Taking the whole of Berserk into account, the good parts are so good that it elevates the manga in contention for up there with the best of all time even if the rest of the story turns out the be shit from here on out. It's the reason why I still highy rate Fist of the North Star despite just under half of the manga being bullshit.

Maybe once upon a time, user

Well Lost Children is technically part of Conviction and that is my favorite part of the series. I still think the Golden Age is better, but it's still great overall and the art was at its peak during that period. I think the hiatuses really that make it seem aimless, I'll admit we are progressing the plot now and are on the cusp of an important plot thread being resolved it was just the pirate shit that made it seem meandering.

>Replying by a reaction pic only
>What
What

Berserk is obviously inspired by evil dead but half of those are retarded and don't make any sense

Also it's been the 20th i've seen this today are you on a crusade or something

The one liners are because someone alerted him to the similarities of Army of Darkness.

This reminds me of when people kept posting the dark souls pic as homages to Berserk. Now obviously Dark Souls is inspired by it, but there were some serious reaches like the snakemen being a ripoff of the Snake Baron or the Taurus Demon ripping off Zodd.

He actually didn't watch it until someone told him about it.

I get the feeling you're going to have different hobbies in a few years, user

I can smell normalfaggot Berserk ''fans'' a mile off. You ought to return to your Netflix, m8

>T-The hiatuses are meant for him to maintain the quality of the story

Only HxHfags say this

who the fuck said that

Never believe this when Japs say it, they are notorious for ripping off people without credit because it isn't seen as an unusual thing to them.

>T-The hiatuses are meant for him to maintain his sanity

fixed

Kubo totally didn't read YYH. It was all Saint Saiya and Dragonball, Scout's honor.

*Second best.

Can't believe the characters designs were changed in the new anime.

But Devilman IS the second best manga ever.

Considering Miura admits to being inspired by Devilman, Cobra, Rutger Hauer movies, and a lot of other stuff, I don't know why he would lie about only some inspirations.

HxH>Berserk

Unlike Berserk it's gotten better over time instead of declining. Also the Chimera Ant Arc>>>Golden Age arc. You all know in your heart that you believe this is true.

I hope it gains a solid direction after this Casca shit.

>it's gotten better over time instead of declining.

fucking hxh fanboys man, i hate them

He admits his influences and those were merely coincidental. Those one liners that began popping up were influenced by Evil Dead though.

I have very little respect for HxH fans who have not yet dropped it, but you better be a false-flagger.

Agreed, and btw, does anyone have a new torrent of the HQ scans?

baka.bt has gone private and my acc was pruned.

I just don't like how there isn't a real main character.

I have little to no respect for Berserk fans who have not yet dropped it, so you better be a counter false-flagger.

>implying

This page is better than anything Miura has drawn in the past few years

Why, this arc in HxH is the best the series' ever been. Sure you can meme on O MY RUBBER, but other than that there's been no missteps.

Don't want this to turn into a HxH thread and I hope the other guy stops but I think the shifting role of the MC allows for a shift in tone and approach to storytelling.

I think Gon arcs are more fight oriented and Kurapika arcs are more methodical. And although both the CA arcs and the Succession arc are dark, the way which they are dark is different. I don't see Gon in an arc with a fuck like Tserreidnich.

Bersek >>>> HxH
Everyone who says otherwise it's eiteher a retarded, shitposter or a delusional.

Bersek

Guts is pure

that pic is so wrong
it's exactly by berserk avoid being over the top that he is so good, yet you show this pic lmao

Kek

Berserk =/= HxH, because they are good in their own ways and there is clear signs of burnout in Berserk's case, but in any case,

>Everyone who says otherwise it's eiteher a retarded, shitposter or a delusional.

>manual rendering to emulate texture
>best artist
Lol shallow shonenfags at it again

Miura lost his edge. No one survived the moepocalypse

Berserk is among the greatest long running manga of all time, along with Kingdom for example. HxH can't even compare to it, o stop with this bullshit. Keep comparing HxH with mangas like OP and Naruto, that's it's league..

well it was.

>Lol
Nice post.

>mangas
>..

>along with Kingdom

That's where you lost it. Nice try though.

What's wrong with Kingdom?

KIngdom's just good. Can appreciate it's attempt to implement tactics but the characters act like standard shonen.

5 billion meticulous strokes for something that looks like shit. On top of that it looks like it has 20 sharpen filters. He should drop digital, the Grunbeld novel was far better

O

Still is

YYH > HxH

Holy shit I keep having dreams about fiction that I haven't read yet and this looks like an exact screenshot of one of them.

Shigurui > Berserk

idolm@ster got him good

no way lmao

1. Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
2. Ashita no Joe
3. Hi no Tori
4. Lone Wolf and Cub
5. BLAME!
6. Aria
7. Nausicaa
8. Glass Mask
9. Gogo Monster
10. Mushishi

>constant hiatuses and more recent change in art makes everyone think fuck all is happening
Even if you take away the hiatuses, fuck all is happening a lot of the time. Between the merging of worlds and this current Casca-healing, there were five volumes containing basically nothing interesting except Rickert slapping Griffith, and before the whole Griffith vs Ganishka thing we had another five volumes of Guts and crew slashing tigers and crocodiles and sea-monsters and Ganishka's avatar while trying to get a boat (and some more hangers-on). The pacing of actual developments is ridiculous.

It has been written like a JRPG with random monster encounters. Definitely a lot of filler.

My god! So much visual garbage! I don't even know what to look at.

Totally agree. But I want to know what happened to the frog guy.

Huh? It's quite obvious the MC is Gon but not everything is about him.

That was very stupid, it made me physically uncomfortable. I think you won your (You).

Yeah, I also wanted to know what happened to the nice samurai girl (male). I suppose she was killed, but it would have been nice to have some confirmation.

>Come to Sup Forums
>Underaged kids always shit talking and memeing about berserk
>They dont understand the deep ideological concepts of good/evil and perspective that the story is based on
>They dont understand the ideas between good/evil strength and human frailty
Keep memeing shitters.

Perhaps, the most shaded character.