So some soyboy is threatening to dox me because I called him a cuck on his shitty progressive Facebook page...

So some soyboy is threatening to dox me because I called him a cuck on his shitty progressive Facebook page. I'm aware y'all aren't my personal army etc. But i really need this page to go down, mind helping me out? Idk go and drop bad reviews etc. Do as you wish, but please help.

UNCOMMON
just send an email to his workplace saying he called you a racial slur and some other bullshit. So easy to ruin someones life or at least cause a major pain.

How serious is this situation? I don't know anything about Mongolia.

Hey dude, hows the situation in our motherland? And quick rundown on that FB group? I haven’t noticed that much leftist shit on that particular page, but I don’t actually visit it. I just share the rare funny memes it aggregates.

A lot of other Mongolians I know follow that page or see memes from it. Mainland Mongols are either apolitical retards, right-wing chink hating Nazis or left-wing retarded chink-hating commies.

It's not that serious, and personally I don't want this to get outta hand, but I still want this fucker to feel the burn. The page is extremely liberal, and kinda pissed me off, I called him a soyboy, cuck, high estrogen count etc. So instead of maybe deleting my comment and kicking me from the page, he thought fucking threatening to kill me would be better. I just ask you guys to like drop some bad reviews, make the page feel like shit or something.

I called him a soyboy on this post lmao. I mean come on, it smells like estrogen.

Don’t be a fucking pussy. Ezin Chinggis would kick your ass. Be the Chad and start insulting him on your own. Who the fuck cares if he doxxes you? It’s not like our country has Antifa. And if it does it’s some soyboys, not like in Germany where it’s the remnants of the actual KPD...

The fact that you know all this lingo gives me hope for our homeland. Keep redpilling any cucks that spring up and give money to Dayan Mongol and Tsagaan Khas.

Heil Hitler.

This. I wish a herd of uppity soyim with a few swarthy mongrels in tow arrived at my door step with high quality full color print outs of all my online nastiness.

not your personal army

You come to me with this, on the day my daughter is to be married?

could be fun....
all you really need to do is show exactly how/why is among the "enemy" and it shouldnt be a problem for you/us

thats nice
doesnt preclude the fact maybe if he just lets fly some more information that we will help him.... or not

how is any of this relevant to mongolia

Alright lemme explain why the page should be taken down. But before that, some irrelevant background of the current state of Mongolia. Our government is highly conservative, and we aren't too keen on liberal movements. The newest generation, my generation is looking in a very liberal western view, and it's pissing me off. And from first hand exprience I realize majority of the time, my political came from the memes I viewed, I was refilled about 2 years ago, and since then I abandoned the shitty liberal cuck views. So from personal experience I see these pages as threats, it's fine if he was just posting meta memes about Mongolia, but once you become highly progressive, and extremely soyboy, I realize he is converting kids who wouldn't know better. He crossed the line when he took hold of my personal information, and tried to threaten me into submission. I'm a sore fucking loser, and I want his page to take a hit.

He doesn't even look like a mongolian senpai.

I reported the page, hope that helps

Thanks, I'm not Sure if it will do anything, but still, thanks.

>some mongolian wants Sup Forums to "takedown" some other autistic mongolians Facebook page because he's butthurt that the leftist faggot has more balls than he does

Post boipussy

Mongolian Generation Z will come, but try to limit the damage the millenials will do. Millenials are doing this shit all over the world desu and it’s not going to last much longer.

rare?
phoneposting right now
someone tell me what flag this is

You honestly got me there pal, but problem is, I got more things to lose, than this leftist cuck will.

>y'all
what-everrr, Tex

Mongolia

Have a bump familam

Drop link to page and I'll give shitreview

Done user. 1 star reviewed and reported him for harrassment.

He sent you a deaththreat over facebook? report it to facebook, and find out where he is and report it to his local, state, and national authorities. try to get him v&

Thanks

Problem is, I deleted all of our conversations, because I'm a dumbass, but yeah, I got no evidence back up my claims

i don't have soybook, but I wish you well in your quest.

you fags speak english to each other in private?
get a fucking life

Yeah nah

We are each other's personal army in my opinion. Left 1 star and reported. \salute

what is it like living in mongolia?

are you white?

do you have a recipe for kumis that you can share?

do you ride a horse to work Kublai?

Not really relevant since I don't know shit about hacking, but are mongolian women beautiful? What do they look like?
>t.burger that's never seen a mongolian

>having Facebook
>Waah save me from dox

No it's you own fault

and the dude leave his own thread. what a fag

I'll gladly be your personal soldier against the cucks anyday boss

I'm here

Thanks

I was about to ask the same thing. Why not Mongolian?

Kind of you to help, but now there's an English-speaking Mongolian FB site with a random Westerner leaving a one-star review for insulting his "friend"... this world doesn't stop getting weirder.

Just ride over there and burn his tent down mate. You can't be khan acting like this.

where is my airag recipe?

genghisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what have you done since

>OMG im gonna be doxed because i called someone a cuck online/!@!@
jesus fuck, really? I call people cucks at work all the time. I told a nigger that I didn't "high-five" him because i wasn't interested in giving hand-outs. Call roasties dirty sluts to their faces when they act like dirty sluts.. what the fuck is wrong with you? beta ass bitch

>Facebook
There's your problem friendo

Do what I do. Give him a fake address in the ghetto. Sometimes they'll fall for it and show up. Other times they might send pizzas. The best instance was when he actually showed up and got beat by the nigger

Not even Mongolia is safe from the Jew. These truly are the end times

>Underage faggot spewing soyboy memes gets rekt by a mongoloid
Good.

That's so cool to see a mongolian for the first time on Sup Forums yet so dissapointing that's about facebook beef.