Does anyone have the link to or have the webms of the the video? All the ones I've seen have been taken down

Does anyone have the link to or have the webms of the the video? All the ones I've seen have been taken down.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qeahfh.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will upload to streamable, give me a few minutes, Aussie internet and all.

Or not. Banned from streamable for uploading the video already...

Wew. Anywhere else you can upload them?

Uploading to mixtape now

God bless aussies

upload to mega you dunce

Based aussie

No worries at all mates, it's on the way
You can do that if you want, I'm uploading to mixtape atm though.

Bump

Waiting on link.

Oh nice doubs.

It's about 40% uploaded so far

quick rundown?

backstory on this? soldier getting shot by isis?

Keep thread alive until it's done post retard wojaks

The Tongo Tongo ambush occurred on 4 October 2017, when armed militants from the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara (ISGS) attacked Nigerien and American soldiers in Tongo Tongo, Niger, while they were returning to base from a mission. During the ambush, five Nigeriens, four Americans, and 21 militants were killed while eight Nigeriens and two Americans were wounded. The Nigerien and American soldiers were participating in a mission to gather information on the whereabouts of Adnan Abu Walid al-Sahrawi, the leader of the ISGS.

US SF get their shit pushed in by toureg fighters aligned to ISIS.

2ch dot hk/news/src/2418823/15201893457970.webm

I don't have any but I'll start a collection. For every retarded wojak I'll post some fashwave OC of mine.

Yeah that's the full version, it's exactly what I'm uploading now but in webm

Good find

Wh*te people are insects.

One of the most disgusting things the Dems have done since Trump became president was to listen in on the call to the widow and exploit her husband's death with the "he knew what he signed up for" bullshit. Absolute scumbags.

Do we know how many of these niggers the SF boys managed to take out before they were killed?
At least they were shot and not tortured, there's some solace in that.

They shouldn't have fucking been there and whoever sent them there ((())) is a traitor to the state.

Its done
my.mixtape.moe/qeahfh.mp4

I love you

Thx aussie XoXo

maybe you should just train your special forces better?

No dramas, save the video incase it gets nuked again though

I read at the time they were ambushed by around 50 and killed 21. Lost 4. Pretty good ratios considering their "allied" niggers just legged it.

No training will ever beat pure numbers. There were 12 marines and 30 niggers to the at least 50 or more militant niggers and shitskins. Given they were ambushed and not exactly prepared, there’s nothing they could have safely done. It’s just the nature of war.

I'm a British Expatriate, I'm just curious about what happened. I mean, I agree that they should have but the US has so many special forces operators in so many branches they're not all of the same quality.

That's the thing.
They killed 21 and lost 4, right? And this is a "Victory" for those savages?

Though to be fair I feel the retaliation should be immediate and extreme really.
Just kill all the women and children.

Show these savages what happens when you fuck with the white man.

These muzzies are retarded to the extreme, if they think this is a victory then it truly shows that they're nothing but goat fucking shit skins.

you are idiots if you believe these numbers.
the DoD just makes up numbers to try make it look like a favourable outcome.
they done the same thing with operation red wings which was eventually exposed as bullshit by the soldiers involved in the recovery operation.

why didnt the us soldiers just flee?

There were French planes and drone footage that proves these number estimates you idiot.

8 of them did. The 4 who died were part of the light vehicle unit of a Ford pick up. The other 2 units had armored vehicles.

>light vehicle unit of a Ford pick up. The other 2 units had armored vehicles.
you're literally just making this stuff up

>leaving 4 soldiers behind
Lmao wtf are they weekend warriors?

>my.mixtape.moe/qeahfh.mp4
Saved. Thanks friendly Aussie

what are you, 12?
Of course it's a victory.
It's a strategic victory and a propaganda victory.
Wars aren't decided by kill counts you idiot.

Wait, so if they had armored vehicles and men, why didn't they coordinate to resist and exfil properly? Twelve men coordinating fire etc would have been more of a challenge to the niggers right?

Pretty fucked up video, I really hope the Air Force bombed the fuck out of these savages.

No I understand that, I'm viewing that from the lens of a conventional war, those kinds of numbers don't win. I understand the propaganda power, that's why I advocate they take a leaf out of the Russians book and make them pay for it with something they actually care about. They don't care about their lives so hit them elsewhere.

I believe everything my government tells me because I'm a retarded American. MAGA DERP!!!

I think the light vehicle was out of position and they didn't have the INT to know they were that out gunned. They shit their pants before they died. They knew it was a set up.

Death to amerikkka,the day your own niggers and spics finally exterminate your jewified,godless mutt race will be great day for humanity.

It’s in the fucking video. The footage shows them as part of the convoy in the pick up

I could hear one of them screaming in agony even over the music. Fucking ambush, brutal.

That makes sense though, they were essentially cut off if I understand it correctly.

But, hypothetically what should the retaliation be?