What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/971983548193193985
twitter.com/bigrobtheactor/status/971991909060128768
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went through a similar meltdown a few years ago and now I'm full blown 14/88.

Should I ask her?

Holy shit she’s gonna get assassinated before having children.

>half-globalist
lol

looks fake, link her fucking twitter, faggot

This is awesome

Holy shit the MSM shot their wad. How our people going to react when they realize almost all Globalists are jews?

It's real you fat ass

She's a neocon

The jew is now consuming the jew. It's gone full cycle.

She's naming ==> the globalists

Or not. Let Israel learn to rid the bike without training wheels, founded in 1948. It's time for Israel to stand on their own feet to deal with the consequences of their own actions. Personally, I think #Israel had a hand in 9/11.

>What did she mean by this?
Was this before or after she sucked nigger cock?

is she drunk do you reckon?

looking for a retweet

>Israel is an ally like japan
Believe it or not this statement is incredibly controversial in neocon circles. She was actually making a slight swipe at Israel, you fag

Lol look at this dude.

She'll end up cucking and deleting them probably.

SHE JUST SAID ISRAEL MUST BE DEFENDED.

>no tripcode
Nice try disinfo shill

Good job, Wayne.

>half globalist
Well-memed, Ann.

It means, and in no in certain terms, that you are the type to fuck other men in the anus.
In short, you're a faggot.

>american reading comprehension

I think I figured it out

She's retweeted many globalists before

She's def a Jew puppet. Either larping as a Jew lover or a complete dumb ass. She's very pro white and pro Aryan. Loves borders too. Theres no way she doesn't know the globalists are behind the mass Immigration and anti white race mixing propoganda shit

>as last redoubt of the globalists
user i think you have autism. You left out the latter part of the sentence

I've seen her go on these late-night twitter tirades on more than a few occasions.

woooooo hol up people, hol up she actually did say this, screenshot this, this is the day another LSD drenched deadheads mind gets made up, and these people are kinda fucked up, because they are scatter brained, but also extremely creative, ..... coulter is going full 88 within the year ...bad news for the globalists

To marry you?

>Good job, Wayne.
Thanks!

>Lol look at this dude.
I know, right!

Kween Ann is referencing the bit earlier today on CNN where someone mentioned that "Globalist" is a dog whistle for "Jew"

Ann is truly our Queen.

With this whole (((globalist))) debacle, the JQ has officially entered the mainstream consciousness. I'm proud of you lads.

this is the face of america on this board. thanks, you really did us proud with that one.

I double downed.

Kek its real

Tell her about the chemtrails.

why does this read like adam sandlers hanukkah song? is this a dog whistle?

All of (((them))) are ==> them them

You goys better be at arms to defend our queen. The globalists are going to come at her hard.

>doesn't even say please as he begs for mercy

absolute madman

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/971983548193193985

Wayne no! What are you doing?!

>I wish Netanukike was our president
Fuck this cunt.

>Wayne no! What are you doing?!
What, I'm I doing it wrong?

Clearly, I'm in love with Ann.

Just about to make a thread about this. Between this and her writing for Amren there's little doubt she's #WOKE

Can you name one other Jew who isn't a globalist? Dem or GOP all the Jews are pro open borders and pro demographic replacement

How are you not dead yet

>it's real
RIP Ann Coulter

Get in here. They're pinning the badge on themselves again.

Tripple downing! twitter.com/bigrobtheactor/status/971991909060128768

she's fucking trolling. She's making fun of the media implying that "globalist" is a "racist dogwhistle" for "jew". She clearly doesn't give a fuck.

Pray for Anne

Ann, let's get married and fuck up our life!

He didn't get it. That's what makes it funny.

This is large! Make it go "pow" on all the internets!

Ralph Fiennes looks damn good in that uniform. Michael Fassbender did too. Just imagine if Mosley was in charge in 1939

Jews are out there sucking baby foreskins off and your worried about homos?

I mean might as well point out Jews are the cause of globalism and get our side to go full 14/88

Obviously telling the other side Soros used to be a nazi had no effect and they didn't bat an eye at globalism being spearheaded by a proud ex nazi.

Also

MENTION THE KUSHNERS

Soros is a jew that was adopted by a nazi family.

>KUSHNERS

Do you know about this?

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

"The Globalist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Globalist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

OY GEVALT SHUT IT DOWN